No alcohol for a month

decided to be designated driver for the first time yesterday cause i just got my license

this was the first time ever that i wouldn't drink alcohol when going out and holy holy shit, waking up without a hangover is the best fucking feeling ever i can already feel my body thanking me

gonna do it again next week to see what happens

so you basically already feel the need and made this thread to talk about it like addicts do in circles

It's OK dude just have one pint I mean you deserved it for showing that restraint proud of you man

>waking up without a hangover is the best fucking feeling

how often did yu drink? surely most of your life you woke up without a hangover?

i drank every weekend, so yeah i little bit addicted

the things is on sunday i'm used to a hangover and i knew what i actually should feel like

How old are you?
Don't get shitfaced mate drink a couple or better amound of drinks that will get in a good mood DONT DRIVE then go home drink some water juice and you set you don't have to give up drinking.
This message was brought to you by Bud

i'm 21, i'm aware about drinking in moderation. but gonna try and cut it out completely to see what effects it has on my body

Ive been drinking every weekend since i was 16

Responsible Australian

Need some comma's and full stops in there man.

Hardcore man, I've never known anyone who drinks underage before

OP here i've been doing about the same. the thing is i'm from belgium and you're allowed to drink at the age of 16

>every weekend
>little bit addicted

Ahahaha

Wew normie

Cool story, bro

>Wew normie
thanks, that's what i'm going for

Just take a multi some panadol and you're good.
Only get hangovers when drinking wine. Drink water too you dumbass.

tfw your brother is a heroin addict and former alcoholic
mom has been to rehab
dad was able to stop drinking on his own
all grandparents had some form of alcoholism, grandpa runs the local AA

And I am addicted to working out.

>i drank every weekend, so yeah i little bit addicted

wow, American yeah?

its nice to read these posts with a bottle of eco dry pear cider in my hand

>wow, American yeah?
no, what makes you think that? isn't drinking every weekend something they do all over the world?

it's only an addiction if you don't enjoy doing it mate

why would you be addicted to something you don't enjoy?

why are you asking me? i'm not the one here who is addicted to something i don't even like doing...

where did i say i was addicted to something i don't like doig?

uhh, i didn't say you were addicted to something you don't like doing... i was just speaking generally about addiction.

i was also addicted to smoking weed, i loved it

I gave up drinking for a month. Not a sip. For no reason other than to see what would happen. I allowed myself a bit of weed here and there so I could unwind.

You know what I found? I saved some money but felt so fuckin bored and weird when going out with friends

The night I got back on the sauce I had such a a good time that I havnt given it up since. Having a beer now and it just hit 10 a.m in my time zone

feels pretty cash

I never get a hangover when I drink, your body must be fucking shit.

Click here to read the amazing story of a man who was born drunk