Hey Veeky Forumsizens, I'm going on a date tomorrow to the cinema and am currently cutting

Hey Veeky Forumsizens, I'm going on a date tomorrow to the cinema and am currently cutting.
I've looked up the calories in a medium popcorn and its around 780 for a medium.
I know the main reply to this is 'dont get the popcorn fatty' but I'm asking that if I were to eat it then have a very light meal that will keep me under my 1200cal limit, is that going to fuck up my metabolism?
I understand that I will most likely be hungry sometime after dinner, but is that reasonable for me to do so I can eat the popcorn?
People say to have a cheat meal, does this count as one? I havent had a cheat meal yet and I'm a month in.

Have to add that there is no unbuttered option in my country (or at least my cinima) and its literally out of one huge popcorn machine so its not a self serving topping type situation.

bump

1200cal limit?! shiet nigga, whats your stats?

5'1 120 lbs
will be wearing heeled shoes though, my date is like 5'2

>will be wearing heeled shoes though

I want to believe

5'1?
are you 14?

am chubby gril, 5'1 140lbs
I mean you were close

Not Op, I am OP.

>5'1
>140lbs
>chubby

More like fucking obese, jesus christ. You are a fatty. Don't eat popcorn you fat fuck.

Bring a healthier option? I've seen people bring sushi into movie theaters before, sneak in whatever you think is a better option than popcorn. Also, desu, you're gonna spend the same amount on that single bucket of popcorn as you would if you got the family pack size box at the stores.

The popcorn tastes like shit anyways.

Are you working out? If so this will fuck your macros. If no CICO dictates you'll be fine. Might feel like shit, but you'll be fine.

No extra butter fatty

dont get the popcorn fatty

Bags get searched before going into the movies, people here are pretty anal.
As I asked in my post, if I eat it at once then have a light meal for dinner to keep me under 1200, would it fuck up my metabolism and progress?
No option for extra butter where I am.

all that matters is cals in and out, youll be fine

Don't eat it at all, fatass. Cheat meals = never gonna make it. Especially as overweight as you are, fuck I wouldn't even go near the popcorn if I were you-- the smell alone may make you break down and eat six containers of popcorn slathered in butter.

Bring packaged carrots, celery, nuts, etc in your purse. Fucking fatty.

>Not reading what I wrote
Bags are searched m8

>not getting the food in anyways by telling them you have a disorder and NEED it

You are obese, they'd believe you.

Another option: don't have popcorn you fucking fatass. I bet your date will be turned off watching you shove food into your mouth anyways.

Movie theater popcorn is my weakness. I let it count as my cheat food for nearly two weeks straight if I go to a theater, though. If you're bulking it's not a big deal, if you're cutting get some fucking willpower.

My BMI says I'm overweight/obese but I dont look it, there is no rolls anywhere I'm just chubby looking

>bulking
M8 this bitch needs to cut her weight in half, not bulk

bags are searched for food?
why would you support such a business?

overweight and obese are different BMI classes

D E L U S I O N A L

You're obese. Stop making excuses, fatass. Have some fucking strength and stay away from popcorn.

I don't understand

just eat before you go or you know, just don't eat at all?

I mean for ffs, it's only like 2 hours you're gonna go without eating just hold it out

>fatty can't go 2 hours without eating
>I-I'm not obese, user!! I'm just chubby!!

Look I'll be straight with you as a recovering fat as fatass.
Just eat the fucking popcorn, eat your regular meals like you would, then add in the popcorn and there's a reason for that.

Having perfect situations in life is never sustainable, you will one day fuck up, and if you learn to control a fuck up situation you will be much better off.

So eat it, then remember to not beat yourself up over it and go about your life, pretend it didn't happen. That way next time you actually fuck up you'll remember this time and it won't feel world ending and progress destroying.
Just my advice.

Also post a pic

Something weird/bad happened in the theaters in my town so now they're really insane on keeping up with policies.
I've looked at a few and I'm either in the overweight part or obese part which is why I said both. I just re-weighed myself and I'm 137 which isnt much of a difference
Looked up the info for a small and its 154cal (which seems quite a drop from a regular so I'm a bit doubtful) so I'm going to go with that instead.
Feel shitty to post a pic now lol. I've been tempted before in this past month and just wanted to have a nice date with this guy I'm seeing

Well why not just get a small popcorn?
Maybe don't even eat all of it, maybe share it?
As an extra, I used to work at a theater where out large popcorn was just over 1000cal, not counting butter added, and came with a free refill.
>mfw I saw a depressingly fat father and son take 5 fucking buckets of it with exxxtra butter in an hour.
They probably came back for a sixth cause it was free but I was gone by then.
They probably think their family is just "big boned" or has "slow metabolisms".

this
your progress will be slightly slower. so what. you have a lot to loose anyway, and you need to enjoy yourself IN MODERATION

Then fuck off. No pic means we have no idea and between the other bullshit you're spouting maybe just die.
TL:DR
Don't eat the popcorn you obese fuck, also die.

>H I G H T E S T
>I
>G
>H
>
>T
>E
>S
>T

why do you need the fucking popcorn, fatty? might as well get a large soda, you deserve it, right??

I had the throught of sharing, I dont usually eat a heap of popcorn anyway its just nice to munch on during the movie for me

Also fine heres the pictures of me. Feel bad posting them.

Excuse the wet hair and clothing, am trying to find something to wear

Ive cut soda completely out and I dont really intend to go back to drinking it.
I do understand that that was sarcastic though

you have a nice body, very cute
I'm sure your friend thinks the same, just enjoy some popcorn with him

Wtf you cant be 140 lbs and 5 1 there is something wrong.
Re measure your fucking stats.

Well I'm 137lbs technically. And 157cm = 5'1.
Like I said, I'm chubby but I dont think OBESE is necessarily correct.
Thanks, I havent broken my diet in 4 weeks so I'm pretty excited for some popcorn if I'm honest

It's possible she's just wide as fuck, no real frame of reference.

I think I'm of reasonable width, but my thighs are bretty wide I guess. What would be a good frame for reference?

A door frame. Stand in it or beside it.

>huge gut and no ass

Jesus christ, you're pathetic.

are you perhaps autistic?

Does this help?
Thank you :)
When I reread what I wrote it does read a bit autistic, if thats what you mean.

I kinda see it. You're a bit wider than Normal from my perspective. But you're not obese. Keep it up I guess.

>J O O C Y
>O
>O
>C
>Y

As I was reading I was thinking that Veeky Forums has a very skewed view of what extra weight looks like on a woman. Even from just numbers, no, you're not obese, Veeky Forums is just delusional as all fuck.

You are chubby,eat the popcorn and count it as a cheat meal.
Enjoy yourself.

Unattractive.

Thanks, that actually means something to me. I wouldnt eat a full medium popcorn by myself but I think I'll just buy the small incase he doesnt eat alot either

Hey I'd hit it

she wouldn't though

Hopefully my date will want to hit this too.

Just for a comparison my friend is 5'2 and about 120 and looks the same. I had a 4'10" gf who was 74 pounds and looked about the same .
It's
>FACE
>FRAME
>HEIGHT
For a reason.

> eating nuts on a cut

Never gonna make it.

If you are staying below your cals for the day dont sweat it.

Have fun at the movies and good luck with losing weight.

We're all going to make it.

>2016
>Not nut munching

It's like you don't even wanna hit squirrel mode

Is squirrelmode the new ottermode?

It's a date, it's a very special occasion assuming you're as autistic as the rest of us Veeky Forumsizens. Just eat at maintenance tomorrow, no progress will be lost, you'll just slow down by one measly day..

Thanks man, I think my face isnt that bad but its probably just my thinking.
Thank you too
Thank you, I'm probably going to drop my spaghetti at some point.

Squirrels are fucking jacked dude, grab one one day and I promise you'll let go quick.
>>TFW squirrel Chad fucks ya girl

I'm gonna sleep now guys. Might ask if he'll share a medium and have him hold it so I'm less likely to eat much of it.
Have a good day/night whereever you are.

You could always just eat fewer calories the next day/days to compensate...

WTF? you can't bring your own stuff to the cinema? what kind of shithole do you live in?

Elizabeth?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
you don't look too bad, but honestly I would skip the popcorn and eat before hand. I've been through that road of being fat, better to keep disciplined. I use my "cheat meals" for heavy drinking on weekends.

Just eat the popcorn live life enjoy it

Fucking summer fags, one chest meal isn't going to fuck up your metabolism, just don't do it often, and you won't die

The human body is incredibly good at not going full retard mode for no reason (unless you have down syndrome) so a bag of popcorn shouldn't make you gain 20 pounds or whatever you think it will do

whatever you do don't mention this shit to your date. you will sound arrogant.

its a date! fitness isnt your life. have fun and be yourself with your date. dont eat too much but dont worry about it so much. maybe go for a run earlier that morning? keep it light on the butter

PITTSBURGH