What's everyone's progress looking like?

What's everyone's progress looking like?

5'9" 165 pound manlet reporting in. Started off at skinnyfat 165, then cut down to 150, and did a slow bulk back up to 165.

OP here, dope rogress man.

I guess I'll add states.

5'9", that's from 125 auschwitzmode to 165.

progress* stats**

Thanks man. How long you been lifting? My progress shows a ~22 month timeframe.

that's about a 3 year difference, but with hella more intensity and actually knowing what I was doing the last year or so

2.5 months
thats a start i guess

trips gainz tho

bro you put on serious leg mass, damn son

Why aren't you wearing boxer shorts?

probably to show off quad gainz, but kinda homo

Here is mine, 1 year

Dude bulk a little slower or you'll end up with a gut.

Wew, curlbro

This summer is the first time I've ever been able to simply enjoy being lean and chill at maintenance for multiple months (I scheduled myself May through September not cutting or bulking). It's nice being lean with the weather and all, but...the itch to start growing again is getting to me. Kind of feels like I'm wasting time being idle, not getting closer to my end goal of 170 (at this same BF%) within the next 1.5 years. I could see me calling it a wrap on summer 4-6 weeks early, start lean bulking again.

>1 year
eat more

I grow up my chest, arm, shoulder, legs

Why should I eat more?

Started my fitness journey about 3 months ago.

5'9", went from ~173lbs to ~153lbs by eating 2000 calories a day with lots of protein, and lifting 3 days a week on my shitty universal gym machine. I recently switched my caloric intake to be around maintenance level since I feel I've reached my fat reduction goal. Time to get an actual gym membership and focus more on muscle mass.

Feels good man, thanks for the motivation Veeky Forums!

Very nice progress

handsome

nice job getting lean bro

recovering skeletor reporting in

4 months, 110 lbs >>> 145 lbs

ok, now bulk like a bitch

can you show a before and after with the same lens please

Realistic goal body.

Bulking like an absolute madman haha but it's working

eyyy thanks man means a lot.

awesome, dude. keep it up!

keep bulking bruh

all are from my shitty laptop cam
here is a pic from a good phone camera its 4 weeks ago tho i posted current pic

no before pic, but this is after 3 months of cutting. 5'10", started at 225 but now I'm down to 190 and stalling.

doesn't help that I can't see a difference

Impressive work son

still working on it

5 years between pics
6'3 200

Started 4 months ago, no before pic, slightly skinny fat (especialy hips)
5'6 19y/o
Started 122lbs , now 133lbs

Am I gaining too slow?
Also, how to get rid of circled area?

how ??

sick progress desu familia

lol, how tiny are you m8? carrying 155lb like that you must be like 5'8 at most

Did you eat 6000 kcal a day or what? holy fuck. people make less progress in a year

still fat, maybe 1-3 times im in the gym
"1-3 times a month :(

oh, 6' too

Routine? Myron quids

Thanks, I started with SL 5x5 then moved to SL 3x5 but I didn't use the deloading rules, this took about 4 months. After that I ran Canditio's LP for three months then moved to Candito 6 week.

Neat. Lifts? I look like you at 170lb but i've been lifting since September.

Solid senpai, start doing arm work tho.

Bench: 180x4
Squat: 265x4
Deadlift: 325x3

Don't test my OHP, so I can only estimate its at 110x5

Thanks I'm adding hammer curls, hopefully I'll see some growth in a few months

Close compedre, 5'9. PS I

>before
>112lbs or so
>5'6
>17y/o but look 12 because auschwitz

Ignore first picture I was part of the dress meme I'll post full pic after

Mirin man I remember you from a long time ago when you first got your dragon tattoo thing on yor back

Looking big

>after
>145ish lbs
>5'6
>20 y/o but look 16 now

Yes chairforce I know I'm a pussy

Why do I look like shit compared to you even though our lifts are close? My numbers are

Squat 240x5 ATG
Bench 185x5
OHP 112.5x5
Deadlift 295x5

I'm 5'8" and 136 pounds.

Dress meme, Good times

>tfw you will always be remembered as the smallest faggot wearing a dress

It's all good

sorry I meant bench 185x3

Gone from 5'10 133lb 18yo running about 35 miles a week to 5'10.5 ish to 19, 154lb , was 9%bf in my running days but now about 15%. Atm I'm trying to just drop a few pounds of fat before slow bulking up to around 165/170 from 150 . Hopefully do that over 7-9months with one or two 14 day mini cuts again in between that time

The main difference I can see is the abs and no visible rib cage, which is weird since you're already light for your height so I hesitate to suggest that you cut, I don't know what to say. You should ask others for advice, I've been doing this for less than a year. I don't do anything special, I drink a protein shake a day and follow basic routines and I don't do cardio.

Good job bruh

Like this for almost 3 years. Dropped from 115 kg to 80 kg 6 years ago and can't change my body anymore. Depressing as fuck.

Let me guess, you're a curlbro? You look like you haven't done a single thing for your chest or core ever in your life.

6'1"
300lbs ->185lbs
started 15 months ago, been maintaining 185 for the past 3 months

Good fucking job

this faggot again

Nah bro, my arms are the weakest part of my body and I don't like training them at all. Looks like that on the pic dunno why.

Guys I have a double chin even though I'm skinny as fuck what the fuck should I do to lose it ?

fuarking motivational because im 1 month in and i look about the same as you in the starting pic

eyyy thanks dude yeah that was a while ago, right now i'm staying lean for EDC but then gonna try to get up to 175 or so.

Nice progress though dude and you're staying lean so chicks will love it

chest during bulk
154- to 170+ down to 166

Fuck men look so much better with pecs

You need a trip homie, would like to follow your progress (nohomo). Also mad jelly about EDC. I don't mean to crush your goals but just to aware you of what's realistic based on your height and presuming natty, your FFMI max is far below 175lbs. I suggest you read up a bit on the topic, it helped me get a better perspective on what random anons on Veeky Forums tell you that you "should/could" weigh (while still being

He used to have one

It was red or had red in it or something

Also Mirin physique balcony

Mfw we are the same weight but I'm 3.5 inches taller so I look like shit compared to you.

Fake and gay

Secure tripcodes are for jerks

Fake and gay

bump

This was me 2 years ago, I was 1.90 meter (6'3) weighed 66.6 Kg the Day I started lifting (no joke)

:^)

Forgot the pic

your scale numbers were made up anyway, you were changing +/- 20 lbs every few months

why would anyone believe you? peak bulk at 174 so you cut 20 lbs? what the fuck is this shit

This is my progress so far

Nigga you're like 5foot. Otherwise good progress I guess, shame about the height.

Believe what your jaded "everyone lies and all trips suck" heart wants to believe, user. The sole reason I made that thread with the monthly weight/pics progression was to point out my MISTAKES made during that year - one of which was the large swings in weight due to still learning what dieting methods worked and didn't work for bulking and cutting cycles.

Some of us are here to help others and spread knowledge (not repeat fit memes) gained through *actual* experience in the gym and dieting. Others are here to find things to complain about. You do yours, I'll do mine, we both win.

And this picture should explain to you why I cut those 20 lbs. The 2015-2016 bulk was over, I hit the cieling on acceptable bodyfat. That simple. If you can't understand pictures I suggest...ah fuck, I don't even know what you should do next. You're just screwed for life I guess.

nice bro. routine?

thanks senpai

eat less, move more for a very long time

I can take more if you want ;)

6' down to 152 lb from 190
C-can I clean bulk now?

if currently 10%, you were over 20% at the peak of your "bulk"

feb 28 to may 9 is 71 days, 20 lbs in 71 days is a deficit of -1000 calories

either, your numbers are wrong or you lost an absurd about of LBM on your cut

Sorry you didn't get any replies till now for some reason. Great body, inspiring, especially for lankets.

5'10"
lifts now at 1rm
squat 100kg
binch 80kg
didlift 165kg
@ 72kg bw
trying to bulk now but so hard brehz ;_;

Old picture, 1 year ago or more I don't remember

New one, still lot to go

11 days into my first serious cut after never caring about my diet. 7 pounds down already

Why are you cutting ? Bulk nigga and got to the gym

trying to get lean for once, too much body fat for me. I started out just plain skinny fat

Here's my 8 month natty transformation.
I went from a 200 pound fathlete working a labour job with a lifetime of semi-competitive sports and too much food and beer to a pretty aesthetic dude.
Like I said, I have an athletic background and spent 5 months digging holes and hauling boats and other laborious tasks as part of my job, so I went into the gym stronger than many of you may have.
Today I weigh about 174-176 pounds, bench 265 for 5, squat 345 for 5, deadlift 465 for 5 and can do 5 pull ups with 105 pound dumbbell.

Looking good man, great progress. Very friendly looking too. You can tell in the first pic you already had some good muscle mass underneath, nice work both growing it and making it more apparent by dropping significant BF.

Were you lifting the whole time?

I more or less failed my first bulk (my goal was to hit 145 lb), but I got myself a foundation for next year, where I want to go up to 150 lb.

We're all gonna make it one day

Damn, you still look good man

5'11, 151 to 156. filter on the second one because I'm pale fuck and was washed out in the light

5'9 (inb4 manlet)
3 years
125lb aushwitz mode to 160lb