What do normies think of us?

What do normies think of us?

I get complemented on my body and people tell me I look very good

but according to Veeky Forums standard, which I have internalized, I look like shit

Not miss have a different perception of fitness. Here you get slammed for every flaw you have because we r user

they think we are a bunch or retards with body dis-morphia.
They are right.

I live in one of the fattest cities in one of the fattest countries in the world.
I may be overweight but I'm still Veeky Forums to these obese fatasses.

I'll actually be Veeky Forums by December.
2017 will be my year.

Do you have the HEIGHT, the FACE and the FRAME?

Are you white? Is your hair blond? Do you have blue eyes?

If you don't have all of this, you're never gonna make it. Don't reproduce. In fact, just kill yourself now.

Normies think I'm huge and are mirin all the time, womemes fucking love it and fall over themselves for me, but Veeky Forums would call me fucking trash because I'm like 16% bf at 220lbs 6'1" and only move 2/2.5/3.5/5

Veeky Forums is absolutely right

obviously normies think we look good but Veeky Forums has higher standards, you answered your own fucking question you retard

>body dis-morphia
Normies don't even know what that is

Normies and us think alike. The difference is that normies are afraid to speak what they truly think. We have the luxury of remaining anonymous.

I've gotten compliments on my physique from a lot of men but none from women.
Just kill me already...

Same here. Houston reporting in. Almost everyone I meet is fat. Like seriously this whole city is fucking fat.

>mfw I have all these things except the blonde hair
fuk
brunet shitbird race

It actually doesn't take much for normies to think you're "buff". I didn't tell anyone I was lifting to see how long it took for them to be able to tell on their own. Not only did they notice very soon, they started describing me as "buff" even though I was and still am very DYEL.

So yeah, normie standards are significantly lower. I wouldn't say Veeky Forums's standards are unreasonable but they are definitely overkill if your goal is merely normie approval.

Houston as well, so you know exactly what I mean.
It's disgusting.

Fair feature are actually pretty feminine. Blonde + blue eyed looks good on grills but makes men look like cucks.

I hear the same thing from women, but I think blond men are the height of beauty and masculinity so I just accept my natural inferiority.

My girlfriend is a natural blonde with blue eyes so I'm hoping to corrupt her family line with my dirty dark genes

You sound like a jelly bitch

Why did I kek so hard at this?

'Cause Texas is full off fat shits

"Cluck cluck", said the cuck.

Not everyone can be blessed like this, pajeet

Serious question

why are normie standards so low?

>subhuman brunette shithair genetics

Because they're all fat, and if they had standards like we do, they'd realize it. Normies can't into critical thought, so they can't see (or don't want to believe) that they should improve themselves. So they have low standards.

Idiot blonde hair is not ideal for men.
Brown hair
Blue Eyes
White Skin

>Sri Lankan
>5'9
>Go the the uni gym for the first time. Want to make gainz this summer
>See some people at the dumbbell rack
>go up to introduce myself
>they all leave before I can even say my name

Is the gym just not the place to socialize? Why'd they scurry?

Expose your tits or gtfo

>Sri-lankan
>scurry
>curry
>"hey boys let's scurry from the curry"

you tried way too hard for that one.

semen demon. who?

SAUCE HOLY GOD

Who actually cares about what normies think of literally anything?

Serious.

Aryan masterrace

>tfw R1a-Z284 i.e. literally aryan
>tfw blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes
wew

>blond hair
>manly
L O L
O
L