How the fuck do I fix gynecomastia without surgery?

How the fuck do I fix gynecomastia without surgery?

And why did I even start getting this like a year ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you doing gomad or eating a lot of soy?

maybe its just fat on your nipple, usually its for me fat on the chest

Would like to know this too, mine looks like your pic

been like this since i was 13

do you mean actualy gyno or just fat?

soy gyno is a myth you mongo lol, there is no studies that show that to happen

Tamoxifen citrate and letrozole are your best bet for a slower fix (6 months) 40mg tamoxifen every day has been shown to reduce gyno in 68% of cases 80% of cases caused by steroids and puberty are completely cured by that regimen, or just have surgery.

The slower fix is the 40mg ed if that wasn't clear

Nope. I do drink milk, but no more than maybe a glass and a half a day.

Isn't that the same? Fat under/around the nipples, which makes them point out.

I'm not really fit btw, more on the skinnyfat side. But I always have been and this only started some months ago.

>What is estrogen
Enjoy your tits murifatso
Kkk

Source for claims?

I think i have gyno but at the time time i dont think i do
When its cold (nipples erect) they look perfectly normal but otherwise they look abit fatty.
I weigh 80kg at 6'2 so i dont think im "fat"

lol this is me

shit sucks tbqh pham, I look good but this thing fucks with my aesthetics

there is really no fix except surgery?

The letro & tamoxifen is the most commonly used among roiders and the 40mg ed was from a study with very good methodology. I'm on my phone so don't have the link right now but if you Google gynecomastia reversal study tamoxifen you should find it.

>Isn't that the same?

no

Could be caused by phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens. Don't eat soy, flax, or sesame. Eat broccoli, cauliflower, and brussel sprouts. Don't eat foods or drinks from cans. Stay away from plastic containers in general. Make sure any cosmetics/ moisturizers you use are paraben and phthalate free. It could also be from slouching foreward shoulders/ bad posture. Or maybe you're just fat

Oh and don't use teatree oil. That stuff grows your man boobs like crazy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718

look a the "similar articles" for more info.
cut to low bf before trying.

phytoestrogen has no effect on the human body because you know, it can't. you're more likely to get gyno from a high dairy intake

Jesus christ OP so much bullshit in this thread. Getting rid of it depends on several factors. Is it pubertal gyno? Is it caused by AAS? Is it fat stored behind your nipples because you were a fat neckbeard? The best course of action if you're fat, is to lose the weight, obviously. If it is pubertal or AAS gyno you're going to need some tamoxifen, letrozole, and aromasin, yes AND aromasin. Start taking 40mg tamoxifen everyday in addition to 2.5mg of letro. Now, you're going to feel like shit, but you don't want bitch tits, right? Keep this up until it starts to atrophy. Once it has reduced to a size your'e comfortable with, drop the letrozole and start with 25mg aromasin EOD for a week, and drop the tamoxifen down to 20mg. After a week or two, drop the aromasin. Then a week after that drop the tamoxifen completely.

TLDR

Until gyno is gone
40mg Tamoxifen
2.5mg letro

Run for two weeks after gyno is gone
20mg tamoxifen
25mg Aromasin EOD

Last week
20mg tamoxifen

source? you had gyno? are you a doctor?

looks like you know what you're talking about but would be nice if you complemented the prescription with a source user

is it dangerous to order this online. most of the websites i see look sketchy

Most will be fake you're better off ordering from darknet markets unless you know a clearnet site is safe

why plastic?

You know, without it pointed out I wouldn't have even seen any gyno in the OP pic. Just chill, hardly anyone outside Veeky Forums cares, get buff and people will see pic not gyno, and you'll look like a god compared to most men.

It's bullshit that's been proven against many times ignore the plastic and canned thing check that your meats aren't injected with estrogen and avoid soy and that's all you need to do really I have no idea where that broccoli shit comes from though if this guy genuinely avoids all this stuff I have no idea how he manages to do anything drinking from only glass bottles.

I'm able to temporarily lose my puffy nips if i push them in with my thumb. However not sure if this can prove permanent results, although it is highly possible it could. I don't know how to explain this but I was able to cure my phimosis (where your foreskin is too tight) and this proves the fact that your skin will change to these kind of things. Again I can't explain the science of it too well but it is definitely worth trying, also maybe stretching the nipple outwards with 4 fingers would work better, its something worth trying

Rub test cream on nip

are you sure you have gyno or did some retard on Veeky Forums just tell you you have gyno?

Is gyno supposed to show when you shiver and your nipple are getting hard ?

Because when my nipples are hard, they look completly normal. But on their normal state, it seems that I have gyno.
Enligthen me please.

>How the fuck do I fix gynecomastia without surgery?
you can't

tfw waiting for my gyno surgery for 4 months now and still have to wait another 8 months because there is a giant queue

You've got flat nipples and pretty much 100% have gyno