Tips for Gym Noobs

If you're fat you're going to sweat.. A LOT. Wear dark colors like navy blue, black and dark grey. Also if you're a sweater, test out your shorts before wearing them to the gym. Having your entire shirt soaked is embarrassing and nothing is worse than looking like you pissed all over yourself coming out of the sauna because you're wearing the wrong shorts.

don't OHP in the squat rack

you're retarded

Stop caring about others

NOBODY CARES IF YOU'RE FUCKING SWEATY IN THE GYM

wipe your area down after you use it

look at what other people do briefly, take note of what exercises a lot of people do and maybe consider research it some. then take what you researched and try out new exercises?

also dont stare

bring headphones because gym music can suck so hard that it makes you want to leave

dont be afraid to ask if someone's done using equipment

If you're fat, don't bother caring about sweat. People will judge you regardless. You're a nasty fat fuck with a 95% of giving up after your "super motivational week". Thank you for keeping the gym open with your year pass that you use three times but also fuck you and kill yourself

Fuck you it's a power rack

nigger I squat then I OHP
I have a connection to the rack after squatting in it, it would be wrong to abandon it and let it watch me use a different rack when I could just as easily continue to use it

don't squat in the OHP rack.

Dont ever reply to any post on this board ever again

Don't hit on the cardio bunnies. Flirting kills gains.

For real. I'm not scoping out other dudes in the gym thinking to myself WOW WHICH OF THESE FUCKERS IS SWEATING.... LOL LOOK AT THAT FAGGOT WOW HE'S SWEATING HE MUST BE EXERTING HIMSELF OR SOMETHING WHO COMES TO THE GYM TO DO THAT LMAO WHAT A CUNT

dyel?
Everyone who can bench more than 2 plates is laughing at fat fucks trying to get into shape.

I actually judge people in the gym who AREN'T sweating. WTF, get some intensity, man. Superset that shit or something.

Idiot.

Betacuck. If you're not an insecure faggot it doesn't matter what color shit you wear.

this.
also, deadlifts afterwards. I ain't giving up my rack until I'm done.

no they are not.

>using the sauna

>wow user, you're so big and strong. you've clearly been hitting that sauna a lot

Just go in there, do your shit, and leave.

Someone using something you want to use?

"How many more sets do you have?" or "Can I work in with you?"

Dick wrestling is the best way to improve your cardio

How do I get past 5 chin ups? Been lifting about a year, can D/L 4pl8, squat 3pl8, bench 2pl8, but I can't do many of the body weight exercises.

do more

do a static hold

volume is big for chin ups. You should be aiming for about 25, between as many sets as it takes.