Any tips for me brehs?
This is the first time I have done this
pls respond

Just bee yourself

think of the person a parent would want their daughter to date

be that person with them

Buzz buzz

How do I fake being a normie and not a useless fuck up

Make sure you assert your dominance the moment you step into the house. No father wants to see her daughter with a pussy. The moment her father tries to say something interrupt him so that everyone in the room knows who the real alpha male is. If he tries to talk over you then punch him then and there. He won't like you at first, but he damn sure will respect you.

Once you have asserted your dominance over her father you need to show her mother that you are sexually competent. No mother wants her daughter to date a dyel pussy who hasn't slept with multiple women. Isolate her mother and tell her that her daughter is in good hands and point to your erection. She will most likely suck you off right then and there as most women in marriages are just waiting to cheat on their spouse. Eventually she will want you to inside of her. Make sure not to cum too fast or she will think you are a two pump chump. Most likely when this is going on your gf will walk in and notice that you are having sex with her mom. She will be shy at first but eventually want to join in on the fun. You fuck them for a bit then finish on both of their faces. Then get the hell out of there before her dad sees you. At least that's how I imagine it going down, never had a gf.

what does he mean by this?

Kek'd

If you are having trouble asserting your dominance to her dad

Shake his hand and move your head towards his ears and say "I'm fucking your daughter, I'm the daddy now"

Daww, that cow is such a qt

Kekus maximus

>tfw no qt 3.14 cow gf

Fight her dad, and win.

>finger girlfriend
>shake her dads hand

You'll thank me later :^)

O-okay fellas here I go, wish me luck

>No gf ever
>Never have to deal with meeting their parents

Feels pretty good famalam

>tfw your gf is the daughter of a single mother, you meet her, she's a T H I C C more mature version of your current gf, you break up with your gf and start dating her mom and almost have an incestuous three way with them after a night of a ridiculous amount of tequila

Quite the story, lads

Just tell them that you post shit tier beta threads on Veeky Forums and that you're a cuck

Just dress nice and don't act like you're just wasting their daughters time.

They already know you slimed your way into her panties so avoid topic.

Impress them with:
> your job or job ambitions
> your lifting stats and dedication to being a man who can lift shit

Do not talk about your pokemon collection.

If they bring up politics just throw the question back. Who do you think should win sir? Uhuh. Yes i totally agree.

Fuck her dad on top of the dining room table as a power play

is this new pasta? Google comes up with nothing
very nice if it is user

Do it with a smile and a firm handshake, ask about how their doing and talk about yourself a little. Dress well and smell nice

Op here, it went well brehs, went to dinner with her parents and sister, all of them are pretty chill then since she was driving drove them home and drove me home after, we fucked and now she just left

thanks for your help Veeky Forums

how hot is her sister? did she give you signals?

I once meet a girls parents and spoke to them about my lifting stats while she sat there silent for an hour.
They actually loved me. Shame me and her broke up a few months later, her family were the best and made me chicken breasts when ever I went around.

She is okay, gf is hotter and no she didn't

Utmostkek

Clean and jerk grandma as soon as your walk through the door

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE SCUM

YOUR HAPPINESS IS LIKE A NEEDLE IN MY URETHRA

I HATE YOU

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Veeky Forums is for homos, closet homos, no homo homos and normalfags. Fuck off back to /r9k/