Red pill me on acv fit

Been reading up on the benefits of acv on bb forums but i cant tell whats just a meme.

>thermogenic
>better digestion
>skin gains
>shiny hair

They seem to recommend it on a cut, does it work for fat loss? Enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7796781
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16015276
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9630389
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I use it. It's inexpensive and has many benefits. At worst it is a tasty drink mix.

>tasty
Every morning I drink this mixed with water and cinnamon and I want to kill myself.

i had a similar experience with spirulina, and thank christ i read some articles saying the benefits were negligible so i could stop.

It's an acquired taste, I'll give you that.

My grandpa recommended it to me. I still can't tell if it's a meme or not.

My mother in law had a book advocating the benefits of it and apparently it cures or prevents fucking everything. Everything bad that is. Basically shit like "To cure paraplegia drink two pints of cider vinegar every morning. If symptoms persist rub neat cider vinegar on stumps hourly.

i just use the capsules

Won't it make your breath stink like vinegar? I bought some but it has a very strong smell and the room stinks of it for a long one after I've duct-tape sealed the fucking bottle.

But the benefits on insulin sensitivity are worth it.

I just started taking a shot every morning this past week to try to get rid of allergies.

Whatever. It wakes me the fuck up.

>People drinking the stuff
Just use it in your cooking wtf people

I drink it. Some liberal told me about how it breaks up candida and unwanted bacteria in your stomach but it will take a long time.

Eat lemons.

Same idea.

Just the latest health craze thing, if you fell for this you are retarded.

>latest
Hippocrates used it 2400 years ago extensively. I will admit it is stoopid

I spent a good bit of time a while ago looking through pubmed to see if there were any legitimate benefits to cider vinegar. the main one was that it can help with digesting simple carbs and it can be a slight help to weight loss, but it's not the magic cure all new age alternative medicine types peddle it as.

found some of the links
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7796781
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16015276
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9630389

Cheap and tastes pretty good. I dilute a couple glugs and enjoy it alongside with breakfast

It's the opposite and is actually good for bad breath.

I put a tablespoon in a cup of rooibos tea. It tastes really good to me, but I'm used to the taste.

I'd like more suggestions on how to drink it. Do you cut it with water? Drink it straight? I expect drinking it to cause reflux/heartburn. Is this a risk?

ACV is far too strong to drink straight, you will strip the lining of your asophogus if you do it too often.

It should be diluted to at least 50/50.

Thanks a ton.
Is water best or is there anything even more beneficial to cut it with?

I used it once on my first cutting cycle.

Got insanely shredded. It may or may not have contributed to my extremely successful cutting cycle.

I did count carbs/fats/protein to an exact science so I think that may have been the most contributing factor in my cut

Ah how I miss 2011

I tried drinking this once. Straight

Big fucking mistake.

All the symptoms of taking stomach acid aid pills.

None of the benefits.
Granted You're apparently supposed to dilute it heavily in 8oz of water per tablespoon or some shit.