Sleep schedule is fucked

>sleep schedule is fucked
>literally don't get sleepy till 5am
>usually wake up between noon and 4pm

Try not being a NEET maybe? You know, actually having something to wake up for?

I'm trying user. I'm in a vicious cycle that has had a domino effect on my life.

Only thing to it is to do it user

Well. It'll be hard functioning and doing interviews off of basically zero sleep. Because if I started work at say 9am, I'd only have 3-4 hours at most to sleep. And I just get sleepy at 5am, I usually fall asleep closer to 6am.

Same here, but i wake up at 12pm. Hasn't affected gains and my gym sessions are a blast.

Oh, okay, just keep making excuses that will probably work.

It's been affecting me. I've been trying so hard to wake up between 7-9 every morning and I just can't. I can't live knowing I sleep all day and stay up all night. It's having a negative effect on me. I'm so lonely and bored at night.

You can reset your sleep timer based on when you ate food. Google it bcoz i can't remember it. I used it when i did shift work years ago.

Get your shit togerher

Have you tried melatonin or vitamin D?

I try to explain why I am like this to people and just give up. Most of them can't relate to taking a benzo for 14 years every night to go to bed. Melatonin worked for me for a while but lately has done jack shit.

Ayy lmao

After today in going to make habit of 5am waking time. Change is for short bursts for festivals.

Melatonin and cardio

Holy fuck user.

It is SO FUCKING easy to fix your schedule. Stay up as long as you can. Preferably till at least 8 pm. Go to sleep, wake up at like 6-8 am.

Now you should get tired before midnight.

>sleeps at 5a.m.
>wakes up at 4p.m.
>11 hours of sleep
>"it'll be hard functioning and doing interviews off of basically zero sleep"

Get some melatonin supplements, go to bed at midnight, pop 3 melatonin pills and lie dead silent for the next 15 minutes, you'll doze off soon enough after that

>whether I go to sleep at 10 or at 5 in the morning, I still wake up at 11.
What is wrong with me?

Pull an all nighter. Next day you'll be so tired you'll fall asleep around 11. Use an alarm to make sure you wake up early the day after. After that just keep using the alarm.

First few days will be hard as fuck, but keep at it and you'll get used to it.

>cant sleep till 7 am
>sleep half the day, up all night
>stay up all next day to make myself tired so i can fall asleep at 8-10 pm
>fall asleep at 8-10 pm
>wake up at 2-3am, stare at ceiling for a few hours until the sun comes up.
>watch tv or shitpost until im tired again
>rinse and repeat
occasionally ill throw myself back into normal sleeping patterns for a couple weeks. im not a neet though. i just work and go to school from 4-~10pm.

just fix your schedule you fucking shitter

i fixed mine from sleeping 6-15 to sleeping 0-9 in literally one day
get gud

OK user try this:

>do what you suggest
>end up staying up for 24 hours +6~8

Or this:

>do what you suggest
>wake up at 6~8 AM
>sleep resets back to 6 AM sleep to 4~6 PM wake every 4~7 days

>sleep schedule fucked
>fix it, wake up at 7:30AM

>don't know what to do with my time, probably gonna shitpost on Veeky Forums until noon

maybe try to learn a skill

Is shitposting a skill?

do you know where you are man? this is the f*cking 'chon, home of the neets.