I just farted when doing deadlifts in the gym...

I just farted when doing deadlifts in the gym. It was a loud and wet (I'm really sweaty and obese) one but nobody reacted to it and I tried to hold back my grin and continued lifting.

What is gym etiquette when farting?

you wiped the bar after right?

The bar? Why? I've never seen anyone do that. I just wipe machines.

You fucking hold em you fat piece of crap

Unless your inside are too greasy and even gas sweeps accross your intestine and find their way by themselves to the middle of these two island of flesh you'd call your buttcheeks ?

For fucks sake, paint yourself in green before going to the gym or something, so that the people around know that shrek has come

If I saw someone fart without wiping the weights I would fucking hit them there and then. You better hope the people in your gym are more forgiving.

A guy got banned from my gym for doing the same.

Consider using a translator on the word "bar" my friend. And if you still really mean the bar you are either a troll or ought to tell me why wiping the bar would matter if someone farted.
I mean...
Bar = Hands
Fart = Ass

I wouldn`t want someone to wipe their shoes if they sneezed either

You don't, that's what deadlift plugs are for.

This guy gets it.

I fart all the time when squatting, who the fuck cares

What's the people in the gym gonna do? Go up to me and ask me to stop farting? lmao fucking betas

Go to the bathroom, you mong. Protein farts are the worst.

This

I have farted plenty of times when didling and they were load as well, but guess what? Nobody gives a fuck, so you should too. Also, how can you hold your fart if you're didling or squating your max? Your whole body is pressured as fuck and you can't do shit about it, either you drop your weight in order to stop the upcoming fart or you just do it and walk away like a motherfucker who gives no shit

I didn't feel any warning of a fart coming when I pressured my core before lifting so I didn't think of clenching my external anal sphincter. Your advice makes most sense in the thread thanks.

Anytime, brother. Just keep up the lifting and you'll reach your goal. Godspeed!

What is the story behind this picture?

>i willingly cause myself gastrointestinal discomfort because i'm scared what other people will think if i fart

TOP cuck.

I've somehow never torn ass while lifting, but back when I was doing bro routines I would always just let em fly while warming up on the treadmill.

Everyone had headphones in so they didn't hear me but holy shit would they smell it. I could make people trip.

>be me
>finish workout
>gym bag is on the bottom level of bag storage shelves
>bend over to get it
>let out a monstrous fart that I didn't feel coming
>can already smell it, it's one of those putrid farts you get from eating a lot of protein
>couldn't tell if it was silent or not because earphones and music blasting
>turn around to see if anyone heard it or noticed
>10/10 milf sitting just behind is looking at me with one of the most disgusted looks I've ever seen on a human being
>she was bending over tying her shoes so her face would have been less than a metre away from ground zero
>It was definitely a loud one
>smile at her and chuckle as I walk out of the gym

Any other gym fart stories??

You've dominated her with your pheromones and then you walked out? All you had to do, was to bang that bitch, bruh.

B E T A
E
T
A

Boston Bombers lock down. Pig was part of the illegal house-to-house search and one woman was low on milk for her babby.

Pig went to the store for her since she was unlawfully detained in her house.

i guess you take the bar up your ass right?

big student's day party
gym's almost empty, just me and some huge arabs who aren't students but lift at the uni's gym.
they are scary as fuck but I try to ignore them and just lift.
try to break squat PR
>you know what happens next.jpg
they look at me all offended like "i shouldn't be handling this type of shit right now"
really seemed less scary after that.

also mark bell tells a story about he he slipped a disc because of deadlifting with a fart in, but I don't know.

>gym today
>working out as usual, doing Monday routine
>7/10 qt is there I've never seen before
>play it cool
>she's doing some crosshit exercise
>doing some dynamic stretching near her
>let out a huge fart
>headphones in
>can feel myself turning bright red
>say the first thing that comes into my head
>BEANS BEANS THE MAGICAL FRUIT, THE MORE YOU EAT THE MORE YOU TOOT
>it smells really bad
>feel another one coming
>fart again
>it's wet
>it smells god awful
>look like a fucking tomato now
>music is really loud
>WHEY WHEY NEED MORE SCOOPS, THE MORE YOU EAT THE MORE YOU POOP
>grab my stuff
>leave

The Autism is strong in this one.

Well that was nice of him at least.

If you had your plug in correctly it would never have happened. Pitiful really.

can't think of a joke but if you're feeling like you've got to poop or fart there's no one who will criticize you for going to the bathroom in between sets.

Sure it's not perfect for gains to take a couple minute rest but it's better for everyone around you than the alternative. Plz be considerate OP

I was leg pressing and farted pretty huge

Dont care

You are allowed to fart
and sweat
and moan
and breath heavy
and ..
BUT YOU ARE NEVER ALLOWED TO QUIT

>what is the gym etiquette when farting
just stop lifting, youre hopeless