How to make it guide

step 1: eat CRB every day

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891
amateurgourmet.com/2008/11/the_best_brocco.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white rice

i make it black when i add my soy sauce if that makes you feel better

How many times a day?
Any snacks or sweets?
What do I drink?
How do I cook the chicken, grilled, baked?
Fresh or frozen broccoli?
Thanks.

2 times, change the amounts for your macros/calories
no snacks or sweets outside of water flavoring
drink water.
pan cook the chicken
fresh baked broccoli
You're welcome.

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891

Don't add cheese to the broccoli.
amateurgourmet.com/2008/11/the_best_brocco.html

That looks fucking disgusting. Unless you're competing then that shit is not worth.

How much does it cost you to eat chicken 2 times a day / 7 days a week?

>how to not want to kill yourself because of shitty bland food
>mix greek yogurt (maybe cottage cheese) and some ON! peanut butter whey

Enjoy your 1000 calorie 140g protein meal.

thoughts about dropping that sriracha all over

Buying from costco in japan, its 14 a week.

>being a poorfag

sure

>>shitty bland food
fag

fatty loser

Less phytic acid

How many days in a row have you done this?

it looks fine u vagina

how many days ive eaten CRB or how many days ive enlightened this board?

1,5 years respectively 4-5 days

I don't get it, why do people hate CRB?
It tastes fucking great, if you get bored change chicken for jumbo shrimps or fish. Add some soy sauce or hot sauce. I've been eating it for over a month and I still fucking love it.

170 g protein, 300 g carbs, 66 g fat
how it is ?

Where the fuck did you get the 300g from??

It has extremely little variety. It's boring. For a little more effort you could cook a delicious chicken stir-fry with plenty of different veg and a nice sauce.

rice

What?

One of those portions do not have those macros

>140g Protein
Enjoy pissing out up to 110g protein. Srsy, look up how protein works, its not steroids

>soy
Enjoy your gyno

fuck up cunt

how do you cook frozen broccoli without it having a weird ass texture

Ive been making a healthy version of huevos rancheros. Start by cooking a half serving of brown rice maybe a full serving just not tons. I mix about 2 cups of salsa with 2 cups of rinsed black beans I get low sodium to begin with I dont need that added to the beans.

Let that heat and thicken a little. And cut up some knob onions/scallions. The fat green onions call them what you want. Cut up and equal amount of cillantro.

Then as the salsa/beans have heated up and thickened I make 4 indentations one in each quadrant and put a egg in it trying not to break the yolk. Cover it and let the egg cooks halfway to most of the way.

Each of those quarters is a serving. Put it in a bowl with some of the cilantro and onions and some of the rice. Mix it up and eat.

More healthy recipies please I need stuff to eat. Been working on fritata but have a hard time making a good healthy one consistently. Using a iron skillet for stove top to over move.

>he isn't man enough to eat chicken and broccoli only

Looks fantastic though I would do brown rice and cook it the second half of the time with the chicken for some flavor. Also I steam broccoli I just like it that way.

Another recipie I have had lately. Take a good amount of califlower and cut it up putting it in a pan with some sesemi seed oil. Put it on low and do the same with brocolli. The califlower is harder so I do it first to give it a bit longer. Put some salt and pepper in there and toss it a bit to spread the oil. When it all gets soft turn up the heat at the end to toast it a bit. Then eat.

Chicken is cheap enough. Also buy from cosco here. There is a six pac of 2 packs. Chicken breast.

Spot the summershit lads

Thaw it and then steam or pan cook it. I toast it at the end if in the pan. Also I can get away with cooking it frozen if I steam it. I like it soft almost like tiny water balloons that pops when I chew.

Even in the microwave it work. Fill a bowl with a bit of water just a little in the bottom. Fill it with brocolli then just dont over cook it.

Evolving this I am trying to figure out how to make my own healthy salsa. The store bought shit has to have additives. Probably a bunch of salt I dont need to have.

>no fruits
>no diversity in your veggies
>no nuts
>no variety in your grains

yeah, unless you're cruising on something, you aren't going to be seeing results.

Spot the DYEL fag.

The human body can not store protein dipshits.

show body

The point of CBR is that it's cheap
Of course you can do better than CBR

Nice info dude. How do you like to cook your rice? Do you prep all this stuff in advance and keep in fridge?

OP I prefer my own meals sorry

dice up some tomatoes and add corn,minced red onion, and jalapenos

flavor with a tiny bit of cumin, plenty of cilantro, salt, pepper, and a pinch of garlic powder

You're eating chicken, rice and broccoli while CHAD is eating PIZZA. CHAD eats what he WANTS.

Does fried rice go off really quickly, mine started smelling after a few days in a sealed container.

Not that user but yes. Fried rice needs to cool really well before you store it. But if you just throw it in some containers and leave it in the fridge it'll go bad relatively quickly.

>a month

Based newfag. Come back when you've been doing it for 5 years it's not sustainable.

>crb is definitely good
>not every meal though
>learn to cook like a fucking adult
>do iifym and eat a variety of foods autists

Newfag here. I've been looking for a brainless way to get started on eating right and getting the proper macros.

Is this a decent way to go until I learn how to cook and can branch out a little? I'm a little overwhelmed atm with starting an exercise schedule and counting calories.

Google a recipe of a meal you like. Don't be a manchild. Learn to cook more meals than just this one.

>thinking that's a good thing

enjoy bowel cancer

Well yeah, I'd like to add more variety in as I progress, but I'm starting at zero here as far as counting calories and tracking nutritional value. I'm just wondering if this is a good starting place. Isn't it a pain in the ass to have to keep track of everything when you make a meal with 15 different ingredients?

Find your TDEE from the link in the sticky. Just use My Fitness Pal. I personally don't really count spices and stuff I use to cook with.

but amino acids stay within the bloodstream for more than 18 hours

You dont piss any of it out.

It turns to fat you retard

plz hang yourself

>bland
Nigga do you even season?
I bet your bitch ass can't even make a reduction.