Butts... Big Butts!

Hello Veeky Forums. I am a closet crossdresser, I just very recently started experimenting with it, I’ll spare everyone one the long boring, sad story of why. I was thinking of going out dressed in public for the first time at an upcoming convention in cosplay, as I find it the one and only opportunity outside of Halloween to do this comfortably. Now, while I won’t be cross-playing per-say (I’m cosplaying Robin from Batman), the outfit will require booty shorts, so I'd like to get my butt as big and shapely as possible before then.

The problem is… my body type is that of an ectomorph, so it is difficult for me to put on and maintain weight. I currently weight 143 lbs, with hips measuring out to 36 and 1/2 inches, my waist at 31 and 1/2 inches. Even though I am thin, I feel if I were to intake more calories than I burn, that the extra calories would disturb to my butt, since it is somewhat round and fatty in spite of my thin frame. I also seem to have some small stretch marks and cellulite, oddly enough, which indicates to me that I can put on weight in that area.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/438117-weight-gainer-shakes-with-about-4-000-calories/
amazon.com/gp/product/B003V5JQ2O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s03
amazon.com/gp/product/B000VCDXNS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02
amazon.com/gp/product/B002OEQ50Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have read about various butt-boosting exercises, however, I don't want my butt to become muscular. I'd like it to remain smooth, malleable, and jiggly. I have been reading about high calorie diets, however, on top of me having a high metabolism, my job (server) requires a lot of walking around on the floor and up and down steps, including a lot of walking around the city to and from work, so I feel that even if I consume 3000+ calories, I may be burning anything I try to put on. I also work long 10 to 12 hour shifts, 4 days a week, so not much time to let my gluteus heal and grow. So I assume, I’d need to consume an upwards of 4000 calories a day to counterbalance all of the power walking I do at my job. I read this article about a 4000 calorie shake livestrong.com/article/438117-weight-gainer-shakes-with-about-4-000-calories/ I am wondering if something like this is real and would it be dangerous to consume so many calories in one sitting. Since, I work in a Japanese restaurant, I have constant access to white rice, which I know is about 199 calories per bowl, and maybe something I should ad to my diet.

I know people mention exercises like weighted squats and stuff like that, but I don’t have much time for gym access, although I do have the following equipment at home to work with amazon.com/gp/product/B003V5JQ2O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s03
amazon.com/gp/product/B000VCDXNS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02
amazon.com/gp/product/B002OEQ50Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

The bottom line is, (pun not intended) that I want to know, realistically how many more inches can I ad to my hips/butt within a certain amount of time. I want to do this the right way. I would greatly appreciate any advice regarding, diets/grocery list, calorie/protein shakes, and workout regimens. I would like to compile a grocery list soon, so that I can pick up the the necessary food items and begin the diet right away. I understand some of the advice gets really in-depth and a message board can move slowly so for anyone that wants to give immediate advice, and so that I can ask a question or two if need be, you can contact me via Kik at emmylatte, or Skype at tinkerbuttboy. Thanks all in advance.

yeah lemme just take time outta my day to make you a fuckin grocery list.

>Sticky

It's there for a reason.

I did check out the sticky, but was wondering about food more specifically for a hardgainer.

You're a delusional freak.
You're not a special snowflake.
Read.
The.
Sticky. And keep your diary shit in your Word document.
Freak.

Listen here little ???. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments... and what the fuck am I reading?

I get that. I know it's weird for me to be doing this but I wanted to give it a shot.

The question is boy or girl ?

I'm a boy.

Eww no one wants to see a skinny faggots body. DYEL?

Hahahahaha i love you Veeky Forums

Bruh, word of advice, the bros here like men but really buff men for some reason, being a twink only works if u have wide hips. As one user said in great wisdom: i'm gay, not confused

But you and a few femanons are likely in the same boat when it comes to butts, see if any will chime in to help you out

outed crossdresser here - maybe you should get a pair of hip/butt enhancers. i have some that fit into spanx-ish shorts and does a great job.

No, the problem is that you are a man

>however, I don't want my butt to become muscular. I'd like it to remain smooth, malleable, and jiggly

Body fat distribution is just genetics hormones.
This means you can:
>Put on fat
>Take hormones
>Put on muscle
Butt fat sits outside butt muscles, meaning you'll only have a muscular butt with a very low bf%. Otherwise, the muscle adds more volume to your butt as it pushes the fat further out

Basically, I'm suggesting take hormones you slut and L O N D O N

>twink
>long-haired ugly dude

"no".

There are some creams that enlarge the fat cells of wherever you apply cream, in this instance butt.

Pls leave

What are the names of some of them? I have been using the cream from Glute Boost, but I don't know if it's actually legit. Is there proof these creams can work?

Glute Boost is the one I was eyeing. It takes at least a month to begin seeing progress. How long have you used it? It's good that you have a bit of cushion there naturally as a guy, but as many here have said actual hormones are what's going to make the big difference. There's padded underwear as well.

I don't want to fake it with pads. Are hormones safe? I just really want a big butt, not a full on girl transformation.

1.eat more
2.everyday is a leg day.
3.SQUATS

>Are hormones safe?
No, they'll make you transition, butt included, but not only butt.

So squats, gluteboost or isosensuals, and put some fat on.