You're now realizing the only way to leave humanity behind is by taking lots of gear

>you're now realizing the only way to leave humanity behind is by taking lots of gear

Face it. You're only "natural" because you're afraid of taking steroids due to side effects. News flash. When taking steroids correctly, they objectively become the lease harmful drug you can take. That includes pot and coffee. You will never go anywhere with weightlifting as a natural lifter. You will plateau at a 275lb bench press, which is my warmup weight. Either get serious, or just fuck off. Because 16 year olds now a days are cycling gear and are bigger and stronger than you. You really think you can "make it", when a 16 year old out lifts you on everything? Lmao.

You can always do an On/Off cycle routine instead of Cruise and Blast and still look godly. Problem is, once a roider sees the results, they want to blast and cruise forever.

Taking roids ia the equivilient of getting penis enlargement surgery.
Probably the saddest thing you can do.
Just shows your inferiority,
Stop trying to go here and get people to tell you that its completely normal and cool to do roids. You are a weak minded faggot
Kill yourself please

I'm not scared of sides, I know it's pretty darn safe but I'm in my late 20s and still making progress after a couple years. Also still really acne prone.

I'm gonna hop on in my mid 30s after I have kids and my test starts to drop though. I see no reason not to take a decent/high dose of trt

You're the type of person that thinks steroids are a magic pill you take and over night you turn into the hulk. Most gym rats have done a cycle, but you'd never know because they train like shit, eat like shit, and generally just don't put all their effort in. That guy at the gym that's big and shredded, that guy that you just dismiss as a roid head because he obviously takes gear, those of the types of guys that are more dedicated, focused and motivated than you or anyone else in the gym. You arguably have the work harder on gear than a natty if you want to take steroids to their full potential. So enjoy being the anxiety ridden pipsqueek that judges us gym monsters anonymously online. I'll continue kicking ass in the gym and walking past small fuck bois like you that think they're superior for being "natural".

Here's the secret to using gear with few to no side effects and make good gains.

250 mg test e E3D w/ aromasin 25 mg

Doing just test will give you the most gains with the least side effects.

You also get diminishing returns with increasing dosages. So sometimes 300 mg of test e is better than 750 mg of test e in terms of health effects/gains ratio.

All I take is test now because I've come to realize that unless I'm going to compete there's rly no point in getting into a ton of different compounds.

If you're progressively overloading and eating right test is all you need. Anything else gives more aesthetic effects than actual anabolic effects.

I don't want to be sterile nor accelerate baldness.
I'll definitely cruise after my mid 30s if I already have kids and going bald anyway.

It is a magic pill, with shit side effects you asshole. Ofc you still have to eat well and train hard. But the effects are clearly visible if you do so.
But it doesn't change the fact that you had to resolve to roids to feel good about yourself which is pathetic. And thinking you will never feel any side effects is you being naive.
Im perfectly happy with the results i get without cheating.

Btw the natty limit is still way more attractive than roid monsters. They seriosuly look like shit

>no picture to show off your """""""natty gains""""""
Sorry small fry. You're equivalent to that 160lb personal trainer at the gym that criticizes training techniques of people twice his size. Get back to me when you bench 315lbs for 17 times naturally. Or when you want to man up and show us your 'gains'. Lol

Who cares, m8, lifting isn't my entire life and I can get to an acceptable level natty

>literally no arguments
>having to resort to comparing natty gains to roids gains =
>asking for pictures without posting one yourself
>saying big people cant have bad form

I weigh 205 lbs and i can bench 315 for 1 rpm, not gonna post picture. Gains i got in a respectable amount of time, gained about 30 lbs i 8 months which i am perfectly happy with, i dont live in the gym.

Fuck this bullshit.

I'll keep my large balls, full head of hair, and acne free back / face.

Also, looking like a gigantic roided up monster is not attractive or cool. It just makes you look gross. The thing about most people who use roids is that lifting becomes their life and they lose sight of why you should exercise in the first place.

>sacrifice your natty card just to lift more

Nah

SOMEONE STICKY THIS - THE DEFINITION OF NEVER MAKING IT

>no picture

Didnt read a single word of that btw skeleton rack. Still waiting

this

>being in this much denial
>still not posting pathetic roid gains picture, but demanding picture

That's why you stick to test.

>Minimal acne
>won't get the gross bodybuilder look
>full head of hair
>gains galore with little side effects.

A tub of protein is more expensive than a vial of test.

>no picture

Still waiting on that mr.skelly.

God you're sad and pathetic.

picsorgtfo

this whole thread is sad and pathetic

Alright

like roiders

Where you get it tho?

still waiting on that picture bitch tits

test e cycle with hcg at 20?
thoughts?

Don't want to get banned so I can't give out a source but if you hang out at fraud enough you'll eventually learn.

Or just go to reddit and search SST.

What's it like being that big of a guy in public?

damn you look good bro. did you get any sexual health gains from test?

im not the guy you're speaking to, but here is my natural gains. 1.10 years training 202ibs on my bulk im 6'2 and I do 225 for 15 reps my squat is 405 and my deadlift is 475, but havent tested my 1rm since last November

>people stare at me pretty much everywhere I go.
>hear people talk about me constantly
>random people stop me on the street to ask how much I bench
>neighbor exchanges info with me to get me to train him
>girls constantly mire and spill their spaghetti around me.
>Friends always asking me to help them move or go out with them
>dudes will stick their chest out and puff their lats when they see me walking.

All in all after a while it gets annoying. I used to wear tight shirts but now I wear loose clothing in hopes that I look more normal.

It gets annoying after a while, especially when I'm not feeling very social and still have people talking to me about my diet or work outs.

better pic of my legs cause I know because someone going to say something. Yes by 1.10 years 1 year and 10 months. I have no athletic background after the age 13. im 20 turning 21 started on my 19th birthday last year

You've made more progress than me in a year into it than I did. You look good and have the Steve reeves build going on.

Fit has evolved over the years. now people think you can't look good without the juice. Clearly you can with smart training and dieting.

Test just speeds things up.

Dick gets harder during sex, I'm hornier more often, and my orgasms are more intense.

thanks dude. I love old school body building, so i've been practicing stomach vacs and watched a ton of BB DVDs on youtube from 1970-present. Also Chris Jones and others help too!

That honestly sounds amazing

nice job dude
you should do more calf work in my opinion though

Whatabou you big boi? Show us you awesome enhanced physique.

Ima work hard on it. it's one of my weakness of being 6'2 and black because black peoples calves are inserted higher in our legs. Being tall fucked it up for me too lol. I've been doing 120-200 reps of calves 3-4 times a week past couple months. Hopefully that helps before my first show next year

Im 5'11 and im already starting to look kinda ridiculous for normies after almost 2 years of natty training. I don't want to look like an overcompensating manlet like 90% of roiders do

What side effects have you experienced from test?
What happens when you stop taking it?

Yea, it's not well suited for shorter individuals.
If you were 6'4, you'd probably think of it differently

nice arms but fuck those forearms look awful in proportion

1500 total at 21. Such my balls, cockmongler. The key is consistency in the gym and keeping your natural test as high as possible. The side effects from roids and gh will fuck you up over time. Most people on this board are sub 25 so the idea of pinning test is ridiculous at that age. If you want, see an endo at 40 to have small regular doses of test (not the insanely anabolic test levels of the average roider) to maintain virility without exploding your heart by 50

so 250mg test-e once every 3 days and the aromasin once every 3 days as well? that's it?

I'm trying to learn about roids for my first cycle and I was kinda set on doing 500mg test-e and also I tought you were supposed to pin daily.

It is a big ego boost.

I feel like there are two types of people that form when you get the amount of attention I do.

Person A: ego dies, you realize people treat you better because of your looks, you see the shallowness in the world and it begins to piss you off. You start realizing that the body you've worked so hard to maintain is a giant sand castle and it will be taken away from you eventually, so there's no point in building your ego around your body and looks.

person B: Thinks he is the shit. Becomes a bigger asshole. Bullies people because he knows he's bigger. Gives big dudes a bad name. Builds his personality around his muscles.

I like to think I'm person A. But who knows?

Pinning daily is for short esters like test p and tren ace to maintain stable blood levels.

Test e is every 3 days because the half life is around 7 days, where as the half life for test p is like a day.

And yes that's it. I take 8 minutes every 3 days out of my week to get a big boost to gains. It's rly a no brainier for me.

Acne. If I stop taking it with proper pct I'll probably go down to around 230ish from 258ish.

That's pretty deep bro.
Got anymore insights? I like hearing about life in the other side.

>still avoiding uploading his pic

Skeleton confirmed

damn this really makes me want to try it. Im pretty much at my natty peak 6'3 190lbs 10%bf. also have such a low libido for a 22yo

The whole roid rage thing is bullshit.

Juicers use that as an enabler to do be an asshole. People would never pin me for being on steroids (no pun intended) because I'm always so chill.

Fast gains or not ultimately the journey is still the same. People will debate all day about natty vs. enhanced, but at the end of the day you still have to eat right and hit the gym.

So just enjoy the journey, enjoy the process of going to the gym, enjoy the healing effects of proper nutrition and you'll make it either way.

pic pretty please?

>gyno confirmed

Thanks mayne, that warmed my heart (no homo).

Those were my stats when I started

I stopped getting morning boners. Went to the doc and my test levels were average (650 total t).

At that point I told myself that I wasn't ever going to get the physique I truly wanted with average test levels.

This was me at 195. I borderline natty here. I think I was like 1 week into my first cycle.

Checking those trips

Much love

I've seen it once or twice but giving my credit info to a dubious source on the internet, having an illegal item sent to me, and then shooting up an item from a person u never met seems too big a risk.
Can't I find a huge guy for me and say some secret code word?
>I've booked a flight
And he replies
>I have only one seat
Or something

mfw this is very similar to my body right now. also fuck youre an attractive dude.

>still running away and being this scared

I don't even want to lift 275lb bench. I just want to be healthy and aesthetic.

kekd

on roids right now.

Hahah

I started getting it locally as well. It's always going to be a bit of a risk IMO. But you can do labmax tests to at least know you're getting the real stuff.

Thanks man!

i bet you are a fucking skelly trying to protect roiders, yet to scared to do them yourself

>test is all you need.
only if ur testes don't work

>no picture yet again

Fuck you look like the suprememe gentleman

How old were you when you started? I'm in my really early 20's and don't want to screw up my body since I'm still young and recent blood work I had to get done showed I still have high T levels.

this is like telling a kid santa aint real. im out good luck with your impotence, bitch tits and pathetic loner life

Nice chest insertions

*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*

No hard feelings kid

I was around 19.

I started blasting/cruising at 21

I can't roid because I have a needle phobia

this desu... anyway to take T without using needles?

>an all natural 200lb athlete that benches 315lbs refuses to show off his body, despite it taking less than 3 seconds

Yeah. Yore def anorexic and shitty at lifting. If you even lift at all. Which I'm starting you think you don't.

Isn't it considered unsafe to use gear before 25 or is that a meme?

Honestly if you're done growing and developing you're fine.

Most pros start at around my age.

Dude he obviously doesn't lift and looks like shit. His insecurity has been leaking through since you called him out on uploading his picture.

You'll do it if you want it bad enough

Pussies

>You will plateau at a 275lb bench press

Lmao. I hit 350lb as a natty.

Isn't it fucking gross sticking needles in your ass, getting puff pimples and shit? It just sounds so junkie to me (no offence) to stick an illegal drug into your ass through a needle.

Said you stopped getting morning wood before you started, if you still were would that have made you wait til later?

But you won't upload a picture of yourself to back up this claim.

So tell me, what do you get from e-stating on an anonymous messaging board?

Is gear really cheaper than protein? I always though roids would be crazy expensive

Not really. There are testosterone gels, but they're pretty shitty.

If you want to roid you have to pin.

I'm talking pro natty, pro not being person with low self esteem.
why the fuck would i lie?
i simply don't want to post pictures of myself on the internet.
but since you sound impressed by what i lift im guessing your either not roiding, or you havent had any effect of it yet

The on

It's not that bad imo.

I do get pimples desu but honestly the whole illegal part of it does nothing for me. The government is run by a bunch of stupid fucks who don't know shit about hormones.

Doesn't even have to be your ass. But it's up to you man, if you feel grossed out then just keep training hard.

That's s good question. Probably not. I used to be very insecure about my body and size.

Anyone who juices probably has some insecurity desu.

Nah gear is pricey. Just test alone is cheap

Oh. I just assumed test was gear. Haven't read up on this stuff all that much yet.

1 vial of test e runs for anywhere from 25 bucks to 35 bucks depending on your source. That'll last you 5 weeks at 500 mg a week with a 10 ml vial (2 ml per week)

Are you done trying to convince us yet squirt?

Thanks for giving us all this info. You look great, man.

It depends on what you run. IF you have a good source, a beginners cycle is less then $200 for three+ months.

No problem man.

My life is meaningless without the ability to help others.

Huh. So do you have to eat like an absolute monster to keep the gains coming?

>the government is run by a bunch of stupid fucks

Not gunna argue with you there.

I have seen the natty results for 2-5 years and the limit or close to it for many people and it's more than enough for my taste, going by looks. To be completely honest, if it was legal and more widely accepted, I'd probably do it, but I already have somewhat of a criminal history, got caught, paid a heavy fine and on probation for 2 years now. I don't wanna end up in jail for gains.

>us
implying you aren't the only one afraid to upload a picture of your "enhanced" body.
because you are afarid of being saying
"roiding for this"

When has anyone ever got arrested for taking steroids? Selling? Yes. But taking? Bruh. You'd have to be an idiot to get caught. I'm talking you buy tons of steroids from your guy, put it in your car, speed home, get pulled over, cop goes through your things and finds your needles / pills. And even then, does tag really warrant a sentence? Maybe in United States of Freedom. But here in Canada land it's jut a fine

That is what they are though.

Someone link that study which showed a guy on gear who wasn't even lifting getting more gains than a natural lifter over the course of several months.

If anything people who don't do gear UNDERESTIMATE just have effective they are. Then when they see it for themselves they struggle to even bother with natural lifting again.

It depends. If you want to add mass, yes.

If you want to just lean out and keep your gains (if not add some more) you can eat at a deficit.

My friend did a cycle of 500 mg test e a week on a cut for his first time.

He gained about 5 or 10 lbs gained almost an inch on his arms and lost a ton of body fat. (Probably around 2-3% BF)

He even posted a pic before and after and you could see that he lost a ton of fat but didn't gain too much size.

My first 6 week cycle was sustanon and adrol. I went from 190 to 220. Got off with no pct and went back down to 205.