TODAY IS BENCH DAY

TODAY IS BENCH DAY.

POST TFW BENCH DAY

like every other day

bench day is fun tho

Wednesday and Saturday are bench days, Monday and Thursday is for squates and deadlifts you simple motherfucker.

Today was power clean and front squat today. Tomorrow is back squat and deadlift day. Wednesday is paused squats and rdl day, thursday is paused front squat and hang clean day. Friday is weighted dip day.

>

>Today was power clean and front squat today.

BENCH OF TORMENT

Today was heavy deads and light frontsquats day.

I prefer ohp day.

My bench is weak af (200x4)
I feel good about my The Press, though

sounds like you fell for trappy's advice. How's the nogains coming along?

Not him but I guaruntee any fag listening to trappy is gonna make 10x the gains as a smug dyel thinking he is gonna get big pushing 3x8 babyweight

fuck off

I thin kI'll get more gains doing the kind of split guys like Lazar Angelov and Arnie do than what some frail dyel tranny does.

Get fucking redpilled.

>mfw bench today

Today is glorious leg day. Heavy fuggin squats! here I come!

>tfw leg day today because ever turbo-manlet will be doing bench at my gym.

This guy gets it.

fuck benching
ive been lifting for 8 months and im already stalling hard on 135, even though i eat and sleep well

it's probably your form or frequency then.

once I got a tighter setup and started benching twice a week every week I shot up from 135max to 185 for reps in no time.

>following roider advice as a natty
Kek
See you in a year, when you dont look as good as me (and i have only first touched a barbell mid january)

P.s. I know i look like shit.

>disregard legitimate info on progressive overload
>pump 3x8 babbyweight instead.
Not gonna makeit

Today's WOD doesn't have bench in it? who should I speak to in order to fix this?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weighted dip day

>mfw every gym day is bench day

Goddamn I love sheiko

>tfw havent lifted in a week

PUT YOUR GAINS IN THE AIR WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

>tfw need surgery to fix my ingrown toe on both feet
>tfw it hurts to walk
>tfw its the second time i need this surgery
>haven't lifted in a month because of this

Guess I'll ask this here.
Lately when I'm benching I've been stopping the bar right before it hits my chest, like less than .5 inches. Doing it this way I've been able to get past my stalling. Is this okay though? I think before it would touch my chest and then I would lose tension in my chest and start to fuck up the lift trying to push it up. It's almost the exact same ROM but I just don't let it physically touch my chest. Pls respond I feel like a cheater.

This is a way to keep tension on the muscles constantly. What powerlifters do too, if they lose the constant tension theres no way they will ever get it back up

>Ingrown Toe
Seems like they could have fixed this sooner

So I'm not cheating and should keep doing this to progress my bench?

>bench day.

No wonder the gains have been coming on so steadily. Some people are willingly giving them up for a bench day.

That's just called spoto press. Not new.

Get a look at this try hard

If you're doing a 5x5 I wouldn't recommend it if it tires your chest out more. If it's for reps probably solid.

No isolation desu...?

Damn dude

let your nail grow for a few weeks dont cut it.

always have a long toe nail.

worked for me.

im so sorry user

>mfw i test my max bench every day
>mfw my chest is my most lagging muscle group
>mfw i literally cant stop benching i just love the feeling so much

I don't pause or stop inches above my chest. The bar is basically touching my shirt but I don't let it hit my chest.

Bench day is my favorite. Because then I know the next day is squat day.

I only do incline (30 and 75 degrees) because everything is assistance for

>The Press

DON'T SHOOT I DON'T HAVE ANY

200 for 4 3sets
160lbs new pr

>that weak dirt lip
>that even weaker public hair chin

Good gravy, shave that shit. If you absolutely must keep facial hair, no more than a slight stubble. You look like a mole that someone forgot to pluck hair out of.

>dedicating a day to dips

Meh, for a few months effort, i am satisfied.

Veeky Forums fucking lives by progressive overload. There's nothing Trappy brings that can't be learned by reading SS and 6 weeks of lurking.

>tfw i lift the exact same as you as the same bw
Spooky

I think you mean reading practical programming for strength training.

You can overload with volume instead of intensity.

But prog. Overload is literally what makes muscles grow. Rep ranges dont matter.

>I'm a dyel faggot that's only been lifting for a few months, but let me tell you how to lift

>dyel faggot
*tranny

have you thrown up 2 pl8 yet? im trying next week

Felt good today, hit 225, 3x5

Last time I hit that I was about 220, now I am hitting it at 200, feels good mang

>mfw

Best day of the week, twice a week

that's a total KEK routine

what I meant to say was C.UCK

I saw this on Veeky Forums I was considering doing it as I have a knee injury at the moment, obviously minus the 800 deficit as I am not a fatty, how shitty does Veeky Forums think this routine is

i always look forward to bench/push day but im very sad afterwards because im not as strong as i should be

>Bench Day
>Also low rep/high weigh day

Chest flies are terrible imo, also deadlifting dumbells is retarded. Uptight rows are also really bad for your shoulders. Replace flies and uptight rows and its ok

I don't like bench, it isn't fun at all

not in my brosplit
muhahahha

consider a sex change

I never bench tho

Y'all don't bench 3 days a week?

You're gonna have to rip it from my cold dead hands