I've started going to the gym recently, I go 3 times a week, I have been eating less and much healthier...

I've started going to the gym recently, I go 3 times a week, I have been eating less and much healthier, however I feel really bloated

it's like the more I go to the gym the bigger my belly becomes. I am not expecting visible results in terms of losing weight, but I sure as shit didn't expect to have a bigger belly either

Other urls found in this thread:

fitsticky.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NbRXi-nZVJs
youtube.com/watch?v=WpO5pgQwc5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry lad you caught schistosomiasis

Either:

>Developing body dysmorphia
Or
>Eating above your TDEE and not working as hard as you think you are

Check with a gastroenterologist first

Could be that you're still eating above maintenance / building muscle that is displacing the fat on your stomach to make it stick out more.

go swimming it will tighten it up faster than any gym routine. also do abs and 20mins of intense cardio after lifting 3-4 times a week

better diet could equal more vegetables/fiber and makes you bloated
could be retaining water

nope

I feel like if I ate any less during the day then I would be starving myself and that wouldn't help.

My regular intake every day:
2 pieces of fruit
2 eggs (breakfast)
2 sandwiches with chicken breast (lunch)
1 small salad (dinner)

have crohn's disease, constantly being monitored by GE, nothing special there

no way jose, live in an area with no swimming spaces nearby

all in all these seem to be the most plausible... what could I do about it?

cardio

I do 30min of cardio and 30min of weight training 3 days a week

do you do abs? Maybe you just have a weak core, I've seen people that have 8packs that can relax their belly and "create" a gut.
Have you tried stomach vacuums?
Maybe you do abs but your transverse abdominus is weak af and cant hold your stomach properly

Cut it down to 1 sandwich

You might be developing anterior pelvic tilt, pushing your "ponch" forward, from not stretching your developing quads.

I noticed my ponch moving outward even as my belly shrank, did the table test and sure enough, I was getting APT. Now I do 4 anti-APT stretches every morning and it's getting better (2 months), plus I've made a half-inch in height gainz.

I have not been doing abs desu, mostly doing weight training to strengthen my arms, back and legs right now

shit nigga I'm gonna starve if I do that and then I'll just crave any bullshit that's in my way

well there you go.
You probably have anterior pelvic tilt, pretty easy to check. and it looks like your gut is bigger than it already is.
What training have you done? Specifically

>stomach vacuums
It's a meme for boduibuilders so you can suck your stomach deeper on stage

it's not you doofus

I don't know the specific names, sorry, it's mostly using machines that they showed me at the gym and then some weights

ok this is either bait or you are too stupid to deserve help. fuck off

I am a newbie at this, as I said in the OP I started recently. the machines in the gym have no labels or shit that I could know their name from, and the people at the gym simply showed me how to use them and didn't give the machines a name

I could describe the movements I am making if that helps

also baiting for what? I am just trying to get help here, what would I be baiting you into?

There's a reason we have a sticky thread.
For newbies to learn their shit instead of making worthless threads.
fitsticky.com/
read that, and start doing Starting Strength.
What you are doing now, whatever you are doing, is a waste of time
That's the best and simplest advice I can give you.

not OP but I have the same problem
I can either contract my abs 'down' which will make my gut stick out more, or contract my abs in a way that will suck my gut and contract my abs towards the inside...
which one is correct?
it feels like I have 2 "modes" to contract my abs but one of this is fucking me up

That's just the body dysmorphia kicking in. Don't worry. It's a natural side effect of one of the most vain and superficial hobbies a person could have. We all have it.

count your fucking calories, nutrishun is more important than the workout as far as making it goes

>tfw qt bartender told my my shoulders look amazing and that my progress is really impressive (while wearing a sleeved shirt) and I still feel like I'm DYEL.

Ive gone 3 years now, last 3 months added cardio in the form of MMA including bjj. Massive improvement.

Dont
Skip
Cardio

always pull your abs in

You dumb twat.
>what is transverse abdominis.

Nice.

what stretches? and whats the table test?

You can do this test on yourself to asses if you have APT. If your leg won't go down, you gots tight hip flexors and APT.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbRXi-nZVJs

I do the three stretches in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=WpO5pgQwc5c

Plus the one where you lay on your back, plant your feet on the ground under your knees and lift your ass in the air (forget the name).

Hope this helps.

It's probably posture related if you're seeing a GE and there's nothing wrong there and your diet seems fine.

I have really bad posture and while resting I look like Randy from Trailer Park Boys but when I stand properly my chest protrudes further than my gut.

I also drink a fuck tonne of milk which never used to cause any issues but recently it has started to bloat me quite badly.

Cheers, realised i had this and ordered a foam roller and started the exercises

thanks bra, good stuff

You're welcome. It might be a month before you see results, but you'll see them eventually.