PPLxPPLx

PPLxPPLx
or
PPLPPLx

assume natural lifter which is superior.

I do PPLPPLx

why exactly, just prefer it or is it actually better?

Pplxpplx
1 day of extra rest means alot (when you're lifting decent w8)

What do u consider decent weight?

Ohp 55kg
bench 80kg
squat 100kg
DL 140kg

all for reps

i prefer it. as long as you are eating enough, your body should be rested enough by the time you hit the 2nd lifts of the week.

Not that.
Do PPLPPLx until you can't recover in time.
Then boost your food intake.
Then continue PPLPPLx until you can't recover.
Then boost your food intake.
Repeat and repeat until your sleep schedule is the limiting factor then swap to PPLxPPLx

>gains goblin
Neeeever gonna make it

Neither for a natural lifter.

ULxULxx or Push/Pull with legs on pull day and the same rest scheme is best for a natty

Lifting only 4 times a week isn't enough for me personally. I like to go 6

Full body X Full body X Full body X X

have you tried a 5 day split? Just asking because 4 isn't enough for me either, I really like 6 but am curious about 5.

The bad news is that fatigue is gonna creep in without him even knowing

Good news is that the time for the switch can be detected by taking a deload week
If you come back radically stronger after taking a week off or deloading, it means the current shit you're doing is obviously hindering your your recovery and strength progression (and gains)

It's not like I wont notice if I can't keep up my lifts, i'll be getting less reps/less weight. Definitely something I would notice.

5 days is good but seems awkward for PPL, maybe try a brosplit or something for 5 day/week programme.

PPLxULx would be the 5 day version. PPLxFBxx would be the 4 day version.

interesting, thanks anons

Never heard of those before thanks for the info, FB = Front/Back right?

PPLxPPLx

You're natty, gotta let that recovery set in. If you're really pushing hard in the gym that is.

Even on the juice PPLPPLx is a lot.

FB = Full Body

legs push pull, rest, push, pull, rest

Unless the second set of PPL is clearly not as efficient (less reps/weight) your body is telling you it's fine with PPLPPLx. If the relevant muscle groups + CNS weren't fully recovered due to either inadequate nutrition or rest that would be reflected in your performance come the second PPL. It's easy to plan out a routine, even overthink it. But your bodies feedback is always going to trump whatever your plans were and give you a very clear reality check when that's what's needed.

Thanks i'll keep that in mind if my progress stalls/declines.

Medium to high intensity, low reps for compounds higher reps for isolation 5-6 exercises per workout.

That sounds right. I usually do about the same.

Ultimately it's up to you as an individual and how active you are. If you're a construction worker you'll need to account for that compared to if you're a desk jockey.

PPXPPXX
nobody cares about legs anyway, just put DL and leg press in "pull" day

>nobody cares about legs

>nobody cares about legs