Fucking oats

Ugh. Fucking oats. Really don't like them. Fix them multiple ways, but never do really enjoy them at all.

This bowl:

.5 cup steel cut oats
1 cup water, .5 cup 2% milk
1 small banana, mashed
2 tbsp slivered almonds
2 tbsp flax seeds
3 pats of butter
sprinkle of sugar

I've tried other ways (e.g. less sweet, no milk, more milk, with dried fruit, plain, etc.), and they're all just as unappetizing.

To be honest, I hate oats. But I choke them down almost daily because "it's good for ya, bruh" or whatever.

Who else hates oats? Or who else can suggest alternatives (recipes, or other foods)?

>sprinkle of sugar

/sigh.

I hate oats. I eat them daily with salt and a couple of raisins. I'm also cutting and realize that food is a fuel source. Nothing more.

>oats
>water
>pinch of cinnamon/some yogurt

thats literally all you need, 1 cup of low calorie fruit yogurt (100), oats, and water, tastes great

don't eat them then you cunt they're a meme food anyway

but muh gainz

I love em.

I just have them in a bowel of milk with some Cocoa.

Great source of carbs, and makes bulking very easy.

Mix pr/o/tein powder in that chit.

Eat something else. NBD.

Eggs on toast is fine.

Nigga that sounds gross, put some peanut butter in there you fucking heathen

LOL. Don't have any around, but I should try that.

>no pinch of salt
That's where you fucked up OP

There was a pinch of salt in it. I just forgot to include it in the original post.

My morning routine every day for over a year -

16oz water
1 cup oats in 2 cups of boiling water
6 hard boiled eggs
1 cup coffee, black

I look forward to eating this because every morning im hungry af

Buy rolled not steel cut you phaggot

Rolled oats just get all gooey and runny like wallpaper paste. I can't eat them. I eat steel-cut because there's some texture to them. Same shit, anyway, just a different texture.

>steel cut

there's your problem. they taste like shit by default. go rolled to get used to the taste.

1 cup quick oats,mix in an egg, pinch of salt and soda, enough milk to make a thick batter, and fry in oil of choice.

broatcakes.

thank me later

>130g (rolled) oats
>20g raisins
>12g (1 tablespoon) hemp seeds
>sweetened soy milk
>a glass of water to wash it all down

That's how I eat them.

Just add strawberry yoghurt or some shit.
I dont like oats either but use this recipe and it'll be pretty guud.
100g rolled oats (dont cook em niggah)
150g Strawberry yoghurt
1 small banana, sliced
Some raisins and hazelnuts (I dont add them seperatly, these ingrediƫnts are in the brand of oats I buy)

The flavor of the yoghurt and banana will dominate the oats and make it delicious. Not cooking the oats will give it some texture.

If you want some more protein take half a scoop of vanilla flavoured whey. Mix it up with a little bit of water and add to your mix. Dont just throw the scoop without the water in your mix, it'll make the texture to thick.

Start doing this. You can look up more recipes on google.
Best oats ever.

You can try to roast them. Then leave them to soak overnight in just plain water.

I thought about roasting them in a baking sheet. I might try that. I do like the "overnight soak" approach, but in milk+yogurt. I may start trying that. Thanks!

Just steel cut oats with lots of butter, milk, salt and a dollop of maple syrup and I'm good.

Don't eat them then you fucking faggot. They are an enormous meme.

>sugar and butter
Literally 2/3 the way to cookies, fatty. You're basically having cookies for breakfast. Eat some eggs and quit being a fucking faggot.

Why the fuck do you hate oats? If it was Greek yogurt, I could understand. But oats are pretty mild and go well with most fruits. Add in just a little skim milk and you barely even taste them.