Just drink water before bed to prevent a hangover! When will this FALSE normie meme end...

>Just drink water before bed to prevent a hangover! When will this FALSE normie meme end? I drink about 2 liters before bed and it often makes me feel WORSE in the morning and I end up puking.

>he can't use troll pointers correctly

Newfag

Lol "troll pointers"

>he calls meme arrows troll pointers
newfag

>not calling them troll pointers
>not being a post-newfag

Seriously faggots?

>calling waker-faker lefty-takers "meme arrows"

lol noob

FUCK

Fuck off Anglo

i know that feel, sucks, dont know what to do if i have a hangover..

>implying that's not a sideways caret
nigga pls

Eat bread too, nigger.

Water will help counter dehydration. However alcohol when left to sit in your digestive system in large amounts will be converted to even more toxic compounds as a stage in the metabolisation process. In large amounts these will make you feel shit the next day as they still sit in your guts poisoning you. Eating bread will help soak up that shit and help it be digested over a longer time rather than all in a big liquid pile, provide roughage to the gut and carbs to refuel your body that just spent it's all dealing with all the poison you dumped in it.

Best routine to avoid the worst hangover. Go puke somewhere to eject Amy alcohol that's yet to enter your system fully. Down 2 pints of water and eat two slices of bread.

>Inb4 bread

Alternatively stop drinking heavy you degenerate, it's killing your gains literally.

In my experience the best way to avoid a hangover when you want to drink heavy is to drink lots of water during your binge so you piss often (removes toxins from body), drink a protein shake and take some aspirin before sleeping.
Also stay awake as long as possible, drinking water and pissing. Going to sleep super drunk feels good but is a sure way to feel like shit in the morning.

ibuprofen and coldbrew coffee

Think you are suppose to drink 1 glass of water after every glass of alcohol you consume is the best method to combat a hang over.

Multivitamin + water before bed

Should probably learn a little more about what alcohol does to the body m8

2 litres before bed... gg bladder

>get drunk with tequila
>wake up as fresh as a lettuce

Why don't you start drinking the superior mexican drink

Have you considered.. NOT getting shitfaced drunk in the first place? You know, being RESPONSIBLE instead of drinking to excess like some dumb kid who got into daddy's liquor cabinet when the parents aren't home? Or you think it's cool and edgy to act like you're 12 all the time?

It does work... Well I find it does and I pop a couple of ibuprofens and a milk thistle tablet before I go to sleep.

Probable shut-in.

How bad is alcohol for gains. All my friends like to go to the gym, and then just drink that same night, almost every night.

hangovers are caused by dehydration and vitamin lose, specifically vitamin b. guess what, drinking water isn't going to cure dehydration. this is why if you go to a fucking hospital with dehydration they don't give you water, they give you saline, a salt/water solution.

dehydration is all about eletrolyte/water balance. if you drink water all you're going to do is piss a lot, because your body is trying to restore the ratio of electrolytes to water in your body. now you just have too much water, so you need to shed it via urination, or vomitting. you'll still feel like shit because you haven't yet addressed the root cause.

so instead of drinking water, take an electolytic solution or eat a fucking banana. a multivitamin to address vitamin b probably wouldn't hurt either.

this is shit you should have learned as a teenager. i knew this shit when i was a teenager, and that was in the mid-90s, when there was barely even a fucking internet.

>Eating bread will help soak up that shit and help it be digested over a longer time

that doesn't even make fucking sense. alcohol is mainly absorbed through the wall of your upper gut. it doesn't fucking sit around in your gut for 24 hours waiting to be digested. the toxins do not even exist at the absorbtion point because booze has to be absorbed for them to be processed, and eating isn't going to help 'mop them up' because by the time they become toxic they're ready to be excreted anyway. just take a fucking shit in the morning and you'll get rid of anything that's collected over night.

maybe you're confusing the hypoglycemia from drinking alcohol, or the fact that eating a lot while drinking causes the pyloric valve to close, trapping the alcohol in the stomach and slowing ingestion. it doesn't 'slow absorbtion'.

Just stop drinking, man. That shit's poison.

Two liter-bottles of alkaline mineral water, 8.8 ph or higher. Anything below 8 is bitch shit and doesn't have enough minerals in it.

One liter as the sober-juice you drink at the end of the night. The second that you drink in the morning.

Re-hydrates, replenishes electrolytes, and eases the burn in your insides that your esophagus feels from pouring 3-4 ph fluids into your face all night.

For bonus cure, add a tablespoon of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate, NOT baking powder) stirred into a glass of water and chugged. Tastes like seawater but will have you right as rain.

>milk thistle tablet
does this shit actually work?

I was getting really bad hangovers at college shortly after I started lifting. So I started taking multivitamins after i read something online that lifting reduces the available nutrients in your body as it uses them to recover so my hangovers were worse b/c those nutrients weren't there. Hangovers didn't go away but they were defiantly less severe. Also i cant really prove it wasn't the placebo effect or i just wasn't drinking as much but it seems to work for me