ITT:
>that guy, who
at the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ne1yXOOJTtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that faggot who doesn't have at least a 450 wilks

>that guy who

doesn't talk to anyone and silently judges people to feed their massive superiority complex that just barely hides the pit of self loathing that eats away at the centre of their soul

don't be that guy op

>that guy who thinks brojobs are gay

That guy who looks 1000x better than me yet has the shittest form even on machines

what to believe anymore

also that guy who judges other people's form yet looks DYEL

das me

>that guy who looks around at people in the gym in between sets

>that guy at the gym lifting weights

>That guy who
Goes to the gym to look at buff, sweaty men working their sets while they fuck off in the cardio area and do bodyweight exercises at home.

That's me.

>that guy who squats with dumbbells

>that guy who does OHP in the squat rac

>OHP? You mean The Press?

>that Indian manlet strutting around the gym with the shittiest form

>Those people who spend 30 minutes at a squat rack
Sometimes I wonder if I'm not spending enough time when I do my 3x5/5x5 and walk off.

Next time come over and you can suck my dick in between sets.

Yeah faggot, just remember that next time you're at the gym watching that guy resting, that's me I won't look at you but I know you're watching and I want you to come over.

no homo.

>Those people who spend 300 minutes at the cables

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>That guy who shadowboxes between sets

If anyone made a pass like that at the gym, beckoning me to come over, I would in a heartbeat.

Gotta help my fellow gymbros by helping them release tension and massaging their muscles afterwards.

>that guy who yawns in between sets

Where should i do OHP if not in the squat rack?

Oh hey, that's me.

First of all, it's The Press.

Secondly, get a barbell and clean it and do The Press there.

But a clean and a "The Press" doesn't have the same width. So if i do this i won't get the correct grip stance.

Gyms need a military press "chair"

Mine has this. It's almost never occupied so I get it whenever I want it.

There was a dyel with a manbun doing the weirdest looking shadowboxing I've ever seen for over an hour yesterday

He stood facing the mirror with his knees bent, feet wider than shoulder width, and had both his fists at his hips with his arms in a bicep curl position, palms facing up. He would then throw a punch, rotating his arm at the same time so his palm was facing down at the end of each strike then returning back to the starting position.

He also used the squat rack to do bodyweight rows

The punching sounds like regular martial arts stances/techniques, he's just autistic as fuck and decided to do that in a gym like a retard.

Entirely depends on what you're doing. I was at a squat rack for 45 minutes today because I worked up to 2 triples at 380, 2 doubles at 405, then 2 more triples at 380.

kek

>that black guy who shouts out the lyrics to the trap music he's listening to on his headphones

Establishing dominance

This

It's not limited to the gym either.

Nigs do this everywhere

>that fat faggot who tries to improve himself
I always bully those pieces of shit, and they never come back

Gr8 b8

He on that hyphy mud boi

That is normal martial art punching shit, pretty sure he was a less extreme version of this stance.

Sounds like punches from horse stance. Kinda phaggy to do them in a regular gym but I guess he might just be practising his form or something

What is wrong with you..

>Circuit Trainers

>that guy who leaves his towel hanging on the fixed-weight barbells

It was exactly like this

faggot

>that guy who stands really close to you as you're doing db flyes

This guy.
youtu.be/Ne1yXOOJTtE

those are goblet squats and are good accessory exercise

> that guy who runs his hands down your abs and calls you cute

Pffft what a fag
Brojobs are totally hetero, don't even have to say no homo

What the fuck IA a goblet? An extra small gains goblin?

He did this for an hour? Kek

That's me - Why does this happen fit?

you yawn when you're aroused and also when you are tired. It's your body trying to get oxygen efficently or something

>that bro that walks into the gym and starts lifting his 1RM bench right away

>that guy who's projectile vomiting during his lift

I projectile vomited into the torlet last night. It splashed a bit back into my face which was kinda gross desu. Some went on the walls too.

>> that guy who runs his hands down your abs and calls you cute
>run his hands down your abs
>down your abs
>your abs
>abs

fuck you ;__;

> that guy who runs his hands down your disgusting rolls of krispy kreme filling and fights against a suction power to rival industrial vaccums to wrestle his hand back to safety
Fixed it bro

lol you can run your smart mouth online all you want but we both know if you we were standing face to face and Big P was with me, you wouldn't say shit. You'd use a little more respectful language. Big P doesn't like to be disrespected and he's been known to have quite the temper. Wouldn't end well for you

Bit too real user.

thanks user :3

That guy who wears gloves with straps and does rack pulls with bouncy Asics running shoes

>That guy who says he doesn't lift or he'll get too big

this meme is dead m8

>the high test girl who probably thinks I'm stalking her because my workout coincidentally follows her location around

>that guy who knows everything better and still does it wrong

Yes, super setted with a bunch of other faggy exercises. I think that was his rest periods

>that guy who doesn't make eye contact with anyone but takes quick peeks at people when they're not looking

I mean THE PRESS™©®

haha edgy

REEEEE why does this happen every time

kekerino

>that guy who walks between all the machines between his sets

>that guy who wears the bane mask whilst doing 1 set 4 reps lowest weight hit and runs on all the smith machines.

I have to walk away hold in all the kek everytime

>that guy who goes all ip man on the 1 punching bag in the gym like its a wooden dummy

I love how girls are starting to dress like mk3 characters at the gym now

>that guy who puts barbell really high on a squat rack and puts his one foot on a barbell to stretch

i go at night when it's more dead usually, and if the two racks are taken i'll just put the barbell on the bench (actual bench, not the rack part of it) and just basically do a shittier/easier half clean to OHP

smith

>mfw