What are you eating tonight Veeky Forums?

What are you eating tonight Veeky Forums?

> tfw no qt American gf to share my burgers with

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05BZvoXfSvX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unsweetened whipped cream with protein powder.

fml

Leftover sheppards pie.

IF YOU HAVE AN ACCENT AND GO TO AMERICA YOU WILL FIND AN AMERICAN GF

quality and time varies but there's so many desperate bitches here despite what Veeky Forums will have you believe. Literally being from somewhere else is enough to impress these provincial insatiably status-driven breezies.

>come fuck our women!
Cuck

Depends on your accent. Indians have fucking horrible accents. But for the most part, I agree.

what kind of aftermarket lettuce going on there famalam

My high test Hispanic qt gf is firin up some fajita chicken.

this is true

I was visiting a friend in new jersey (also stayed in nyc for a while) and the foreigners advantage is so ridiculous it's not even funny. I look mediocre but we had tables full of chicks wherever we went as soon as I introduced myself and casually asked something, they were fascinated instantly

and I'm from Finland of all countries, our accent is awful

Eyy lmao

hahaha yep thats me cuckity cuck cuck cuckerooni

In all seriousness though there's a healthy population of girls in the US that will go for any dude with an accent. The odds are good.

goods may be odd too, that's why i said quality varies.

Hopefully as a fit relaxed and socially capable american boy you're not even pulling girls from the same population as would go for the guy with an accent, but if you are I am truly sorry.

And I don't give have of a shit about what happens to the type of women OP would be fucking. I'll get mine and I'm sure you'll get yours, don't you worry.

Didn't read.

just trying to enjoy some online discussion friend!

~700kcal

Wtf

Where are you from, loser?

Polishing off some grilled chicken titty. I made a big batch of kung pao chicken that I'm tempted to dig more into, but I'm trying to save that for Wednesday.

Jelly of the burgers, though

Hey cuckold, do you have any idea how many foreigners there are in America? Especially after His Majesty Obongo took office

do you know what kind of lettuce they used?

i'm sorry your gf cheated on you with a foreigner user

>So ugly, unfit, or autistic he actually feels threatened by euros and frickans

Seriously hope I'm wrong for your sake bruh.

Jokes on you, I've never had a gf.
Faggot

Looks like iceberg to me

shit sorry user at least the one night stands from twitter don't choose the low-tier northern europeans and nigs over you right?

you get laid sometimes right

Infinite resources, amirite?
Ah when trump cleanses this country

Besides your mother, I've never been with anyone

Do Irish accents fall into that category?

>samedyel

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

Reddit, please leave

you know if you got fit you wouldn't be fighting other desperate males for the lowest-tier women right?

of course

would i get poos with my accent?

also guess what country im from

Yeah I figured that too. Fucking Summerfags

>tfw sunset is in two hours

I've never had one of these stoves.
I-is that okay to do?

Obviously

Fuck off with the politics you dyel summer niggers. This is about food.

I had chicken with rice and later on waffles for dinner like some kind of a dirty pig.

Where are you living, ya zalameh

You sound like that guy Cr1tikal watches videos with

Texas, effendi

Scandinavian at least

I don't even have to listen. If it's different from the majority of guys they meet than you will get laid.

unless you're (poor and) from the middle east or india you can pull all the overweight club sluts your heart desires. Like I said, odds are good but goods are odd.

worrying about competing with foreigners has never been something i've had to deal with I guess.

pizza, don't know why but doesn't matter if i eat whatever I want. My fat % stays around 5% as long as i work out like once a week

I made chicken liver pate cause I found some cheap. Went surprisingly well, just fried and blended with some butter.

Dog was going apeshit. Liver is like crack to them.

SAME.

She's obviously low-iq because she can't even use a fucking stove.

Hello newbitch. Here to get "toned" for the summer?

Does a german accent work?

Pollo asada+ tomatoonioncilantro+ salsa+ avacado+ crema mexicana+ queso fresco and beans

looks tasty af, i think im gonna go make something similar

My rest day meal.

Baked Chicken with cherry tomatoes.
1 Cup of brown rice with onions+Chicken Broth.
1 Cup of Broccoli.

Tastes good man.

I'm having jaw surgery in 2 days so I'm gonna eat a massive burger and fries. Dis gonna be good.

What kind of a portion is this? Eat you fucking pussy...
Dat shit looks g00d brah.

Everything I ate/ will eat today:

Morning:
3x weetabix
1x banana
1 pint water

then lift

post workout shake
~1/2 a frozen banana
4 strawberries
two spoonfuls peanut butter
whey protein powder
coconut milk (i know it's fatty but idc)
semi skimmed milk

Lunch:

1 piece fish w/ sauce
rice
legumes
1 cup tea

afternoon snacks:
slice of pinapple
1 glass apple juice
1 smallish flapjack
some mango
some spinach
kiwi
1 cup coffee with milk

what i'm gonna eat later:
might make a burger with some ground beef i have + little salad on the side
might put some cheese in it
can of tuna if i'm still hungry

pre sleep snack:
might make some oatmeal and have some milk with more whey powder mixed in (the chocolate kind cos it's good)

anything else I should be eating? looking for sick gains, you know the deal.

Mirin. Height/weight?

This seems like a good place to ask. So I earn a lot of money, like a whole lot. Especially for my age. I earn so much money but rarely have time to spend cooking meals. I've heard there are services where they will deliver food to your house/mansion. Any recommendations on a meal delivery service? Money is not really a concern.

90% of that food sounds disgusting.

You probably don't activate your almonds.

Rich Piana 5% nutrition

LEAVE

HUMANITY

BEHIND

Need to eat in small amounts at a time or I go overboard, had 2 more servings sans tortilla.

He probably buys storebought coconuts too.

Hah what a fucking manlet, Everyone knows if you want to make you have to activate your almonds and grow your own coconuts.

>tfw 5'11, 6/10 face, barely scraping my way out dyel tier but treated like the chaddiest chad ever because of my accent

feels pretty good To Be Honest

Australian btw

Liver and onions

Lookin high test baby!

Norway?

>american
american grills are literal dogshit
>tfw no qt asian (including SEA, as long as they're not chinese desu) gf
feels fucking bad

Three egg omelet with bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms and spinach. Pretty basic salt, black pepper and mixed herbs seasoning.

When the pan cools down I warm, but don't cook, a little sauerkraut and shredded apple in the empty half.

Pack your bag lad, some young one mirin you outside Centra isn't going to cut it anymore.

>eating meat

Enjoy bad karma.

looks alright, needs some greens though.

This is the first picture of food in this thread that actually looks appetising.

>be onna cut
>see all of these threads with food

fffug you faggots. I still have 2% of BF to shave off my 9% bf. And il make it. Just watch me you faggots.

I have those same plates :3

That accent and speaking english is sex.

>Enjoy bad karma.
Enjoy being a skinny nigger

A cut of this tasty motherfuck's ass.

Eat up Mohammed! Can't shoot up a gay bar on an empty stomach

I can tell from this post alone that you're a shitty, toxic person which is ironic because that probably brings you "bad karma". Meanwhile plenty of successful and kind people eat/ate meat.

Nah not skinny. I just don't justify all those animals getting killed while pasta and vegetables are a viable option.

I'm not usually this forward but I'm not saying you are going to hell or bringing a lot of misfortune to your life just for consuming meat, people that don't eat meat look better.

I'm no spiritual teacher but you get what you give so if you support the systematic killing of animals then the very same industry will killf you off when you are no longer useful.

Ive rarely seen so much delusion in one post, congrats.

>vegan
>looking good

Carefully pick one.

every fucking time heh

Burgers are true test boosters

>not skinny
>pasta and vegetables

>completely mangling the bread by using a non-serrated blade

how fucking dumb are women jesus fucking christ

We used to have our live in maid do our meals, or you can hire one to cook 3 meals/snacks in the morning while making your breakfast and you just reheat later.

Holy fuck
Please stop.

Have you heard by any chance that your stomach gets used to digesting food over time? You meat eaters will obviously suffer for a while solely eating veggies.

>women
>it's a dude

wat

Not gonna lie user I got a pretty nice chub from that. Show us what else you can cook senpai

I had sketti for breakfast so probably porridge

>700cal
lmao try harder, maybe for 2/3rd of it

No it fucking isn't

>cutting your burger