How to into anime mode for grils?

How to into anime mode for grils?

>wigs
>eat nothing
>don't workout
>express your emotions to the 10xth degree
>say out loud your inner monologue

Well that settles it, thread dismissed

I mean that lean, tight body. Not the whiny bits.

Surgically remove all your fat, muscle, and possibly a few organs.

I mean what does a spleen even do?

It ruptures and kills you.

HERE I GO:
remember from the STICKY you cant choose where your body stores fat, just how much you have on your body. Anime girls have skinny arms and legs but have perky butts and boobs. To get that, just reduce fat and keep some muscle for firmness/tightness, and work out ur butt.

As a real human, you can switch between: LISS cardio (jogging for extended periods of times)
and HIIT cardio (i highly recommend sprint intervals, or other maximal intensity cardio intervals) throughout the week.

Do some ass workouts, like glute bridges and kickbacks on the days you jog.
Also eat a clean diet (low fats/simple carbs) get the right amount of calories and protein so that you can fuel your workout, dont starve yourself!

>I recommend you jog for 30 min M/W/F (work yourself up to it) and do 3-4 sets to failure of glute bridges/glute kickbacks on the same days.

Once you have built enough stamina and strength from jogging and the glute workouts, you should do a sprint routine once a week on a rest day, and progress to doing it twice a week. So in this example, be sprinting on Tuesday and Thursday, jogging/butt workouts on M/W/F.

Only once you start sprints or some type of HIIT will you become very lean, the more intense/max effort your cardio is at making your heart pound, the more fat you can burn while maintaining muscle and not looking like a skeleton.

But with sprints, make sure you are eating enough so you have energy and can recover. Also make sure you are strong enough and stretch enough before you start doing them or you will pull/tear something guaranteed. I recommend doing 4-6 sets of sprints for 10 seconds, resting for 1 minute in between. When you rest you should walk or lightly jog, dont stop moving completely or it will fuck up your sprints. As you get better sprint for longer time, and rest for less time. And slowly move up to doing 10 sets. Currently I do 10 sec sprint x 6 sets, and i jog/rest for 30 sec in between each set.

1g of protein per pound is American stupidity. It's 1-1.5 grams per kilogram (2.2 pounds), if you're working out each day.

Think I'm wrong, find anything with a food label that mentions a daily percent for protein, most things don't but those that do range around 50-60 grams since they're averaging it out for a 2k calorie diet of both men and women of all sizes. If you use that number you're looking at about 100-150 grams per day if you're really trying to gain.

You da real mvp, user

HOKUTO NO KEN

Hey user, what about lifting? I've heard that's a good way to loose weight (chubby midsection, naturally slender arms and waist. It looks gross)

You can't. Anime girls are designed to be the perfect and ideal woman. You can try but 3DPD will never reach this ideal. Anyone who dates you is settling or has been conditioned that anime is for fags etc.

>thread didn't end after this reply

Get out Ayaya

looks like linus' wife from linus tech tips

>26 y/o still in undergrad
RED FLAG

>cancer sign
>doesn't have kids doesnt want them

not GOOD

>anime will never be real

Feels bad man

Look at her TV/Anime/Music tastes it's all mainstream entry level laugh-track-tier garbage despite it being the only thing she really does. This girl is boring and average as fuck and I don't know why you would call her waifu.

>26 y/o still in undergrad
This too, probably just your average lazy girl posing as nerdy

wot a qt

Fuck off you weebo autists.

>fuck off you weeaboo autists
>on an anime based fitness forum
Truly pathetic, how's summer going ?

This is Veeky Forums, tell me how this thread is Veeky Forums related, you little inbred mongoloid /a/utist?. Saged, hidden & reported.

3D can't into 2D aesthetics.