Veeky Forums dogs

Veeky Forums dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Itx1oWL0V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

american bulldogs are great

I love how Malinois dogs look. Pity they are legit devil-tier evil animals who want to savage you. The evil dog moniker is falsely assigned to the pit bull, the Malinois is the motherfucker who hates your guts.

Look at videos of people who own them, and they're acting aggressive to their own owners.

If you don't exercise them for 20 hours a day and they will never love you. A pit bull will love its family even if the family is cuck.

Coonhounds are grill magnets

easy

PS the most Veeky Forums dog is the Caucasian Shepherd and it's hardly even close, they are barely dogs, more like bears. And there are a number of livestock breeds that absolutely savage pit bulls if you watch dog fight videos. P4p pit bulls are probably the best but I mean they do get raped and even killed by many livestock protection dogs.

i have a malinois raised since it was 3 months easy as fuck to train and is athletic af shes not even a year old and can jump a 6 foot wall theyre pretty much the chads of dogs your nigger pitbull dogs cant be trained

only god tier dogs from here on out

youtube.com/watch?v=1Itx1oWL0V4
look at this fucking boar

I bet she doesn't love you. If you show weakness she will try to maul you most likely. I wanted a malinois but the extreme exercise requirements (people saying 3 to 5 long jogs per day, minimum) is too much even for me... Plus the shit about the dog being an evil fuck that feels no love and will turn in a heartbeat, I don't want that, I want a best friend not a homicidal maniac.

I've seen videos of the things, they are legit fucking psycho dogs. There's one girl with one on YouTube and the dog is jumping all over her and biting her and pulling her around aggressively barking etc. It's still young so she doesn't seem to mind, but fucking lol when that thing grows up.

Is my doge fit?

Cavalier King Charles spaniel named Bentley

He's pretty alpha, he army crawls around the entire house for lat gains

>mfw left for airforce BMT and havnt seen my dog in 3 months

Really is mans best friend ;(

>wanting a mad cunt as a dog

ive always wanted one

>tfw yout will never be as swole as this pup

My uncle had a schutzhund trained dobi. It was basically having jason stathom as a body guard in dog form. Def mirin

I had a Malinois growing up. He was a nice dog but was fucking insane.

here
My dog loved me, I walked him 3 miles a day and afterwards he'd be much more calm the rest of the day. The fucker jumped over the fence all the time to chase other dogs, though. Hell, he fought anything but humans.

dogs really are :(

the fuck are you on about? malinois are lovable as fuck

Most fit dogs are scary

for you

This is the best dog color.

reposting because no one responded to my post last time. pls respond.

Big, fluffy dogs like this one are the best t b h.

Small dogs are bitches, have manlet complexes and are generally not chill.

The smallest acceptable dog is a Samoyed desu but only because they're so cute.

Dogs with ugly faces like Bulldogs, Terriers, Boxers, Pugs etc. are also not aesthetic...it's honestly pretty disgusting to me that humans have bred dogs to look so different from the majestic wolves.

Big n fluffy are tha best.
pic related.

Best dog

Either Riesenschnauzers or Mastino napoletano

Dogs not rats

fuck you

i love that meme doge xD

You're a fucking idiot.

Pic related, my happy Mal when she was little.

Muh maligator. Adopted her from the USMC, she was an off-leash search dog. Best dog I've ever had. Veeky Forums as fuck.

Are you literally retarded?

Is that you or your dog?

Why does Veeky Forums hate pit bulls?

Dude the reunion when you see that nigga again will be magical, people don't think dogs remember but they fucking do.

because they're not aesthetic

looks a bit like my dog

mine is a wolfdog mal mix but looks nothing like wolfdog

>tfw your dog dies and your in Afghanistan....

What is the Chad of dogs?

hell yea breh

You wouldn't know it by looking but this little fucker can run. Take her out to my farm and she will literally run non stop for 7 hours. Very fit Doggo, great swimmer, relentless at fetch, loves everyone so much. Imagine if you took the most positive and motivated human you've ever met and then removed every bad bone in their body. We aren't good enough for dogs, we don't deserve them but they love us anyway.

>bred to kill negros in south-africa
maximum DOG

One attached, that one can run

sadly my borzoi got raped by one of those ridgebacks

but shes not pregnant
i dont know what on earth the puppies would look like

Chad of dogs is golden retriever obviously

wolfdog

My doge. Won't jog, only does HIIT. Caught him humping another dogs face at the dog park last week and couldn't be any more proud.

Who else only has pictures of their dogs on their phones? Even pics of my brother or my gf have him in it.

Reminder that border collies are the best dog breed and are superior in every way.

Golden retriever Master race