Health Benefits of Having A GF?

What are the health benefits of having a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2012/12/05/why-are-so-many-professional-millennial-women-unable-to-find-dateable-men/#346317057801
sharecare.com/health/schizophrenia/life-expectancy-affected-by-schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No money for drugs or alcohol

>health benefits
lol

Motivation I guess. That's if you're actually in love with the person and over the age of 25. Other than that, all the sex you can ask for.

went to the gym and literally every girl was taller than i am except maybe one and she was like 13

None. By taking your semen away from you she basically steals your gainz.

increased testosterone

advantages:
>sex is healthy
>you dont drink and do drugs so much - unless she is a drunk/druggie too
>less vidya so less sitting around in one place fucking your eyes
>motivation, and having responsibility for someone's feelings makes you mature a bit

these are all circumstantial except for sex

disadvantages:
>the stress is real
>emotional blackmail
>have no time for properly eating and sleeping and what not
>usually they don't want to do healthy stuff - unless they are into fitness themselves

I'm not even a KV but this post makes me wondor if the shit I put up with is even worth it
>sex is healthy
But I can just fap every couple days
>you dont drink and do drugs so much - unless she is a drunk/druggie too
I don't do either regardless of relationship status
>less vidya so less sitting around in one place fucking your eyes
I don't play 10 hours a day like I used to when I was younger anyway though and find relationship status to not have an effect on this.
>motivation, and having responsibility for someone's feelings makes you mature a bit
Got me there
>disadvantages
Yes to all.

Now I'm feeling very conflicted.

And this user is why I have a cute twink Bf; all the positives, none of the bullshit

>emotional blackmail
>have no time for properly eating and sleeping and what not
With yours, maybe, but that's not the standard girlfriend experience. I had such shitty food and sleep routines while single, now I cook good meals with my gf and we make sure to get to bed early.

Lucky you, but I'm not a faggot sadly.
Enjoy it while it lasts

Neither am I, or at least I wasn't.
>tfw ftm bf

you will feel better knwing there is someone who cares about you. One disadvantage to that is you can become complacent and let ourself go

>Neither am I, or at least I wasn't.
So you are then.
>ftm bf
Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Wouldn't you want a mtf so it's a 'bro with tits' sort of thing?
>transgenders
You might as well date a girl(or boy) that isn't a mentally damaged tumblrite that felt the need to shove an air pump into her clit and remove her tits. Enjoy those mental problems she's(he?) going to dump on you when they surface, and believe me they will.

your dubs confirm your indecision

I do feel conflicted all the time, too.

My gf is already planning our life together and what not (we've been together for 2 years) and I still think I should just leave her and do my own thing because it would be less problematic and sometimes annoying.

On a side note, I don't think fapping and sex have the same health benefits from a quantitative perspective.

But mostly, maturing together with a person is one of the best things that you can experience in this world. That is why having a gf in your teens can be a good thing.

And I refuse to believe there are no obstacles to overcome with a twink bf. They are people, and there are no two identical personalities.

>On a side note, I don't think fapping and sex have the same health benefits from a quantitative perspective.
Could you elaborate?
I went from lots of sex to no sex after my junior year of high school up until my senior year of college, so like a 4 year dry spell, and I never felt any difference. I usually fapped ~2-3 times a week or less when I was busy.

Testosterone goes down while in a committed LTR. So unless your gf brings actual gains fuel she's just detracting overall

I wouldn't think that it is as noticeable at all, but there should be a lot more cardio involved in sex whereas in fapping you jus get over it and that's it.

And while you have sexual release in both instances, there are lots and lots of nerve stimulation in sex, with foreplay and stuff like that.

I'm not so sure about the mental aspect but you know, sharing this experience with someone you care about feels a lot better, at least in my opinion.

>there should be a lot more cardio involved in sex whereas in fapping you jus get over it and that's it.
I do cardio regardless. I also remember reading a study that the amount of cardio involved in sex is insignificant
>it feels better
I don't think that really ties into being quantitatively healthier though.

fuck
im not motivated at all and i have a gf over 25
always when i get a gf, i get fat (like from 10% bf to 20%)

>>it feels better
>I don't think that really ties into being quantitatively healthier though.
true, just wanted to add my opinion.

You live longer. Literally.
A fulfilled sentimental relationship makes a person live, on average, 10 years more than someone who has had a solitary life.

>A fulfilled sentimental relationship makes a person....

And if it's not fulfilled but merely a dilemma, you have 10 more years of suffering

she smokes all of my weed and makes me think thaty life would be better if i was single.

then i stop blaming othera for my misery and realize i need to work on myself. she is still with me as i realized i need to imrpove.

still smokes all my weed. but i am working on self improovement and shit has gotten better.

she cleans a bit
she cooks great.

i have somewhere to go after afterparties, and I put my dick in a safe non std environment for hours after partying.

she can handle my lifestyle.

did i mention she smokes my weed?
(dont get me wrong she doesnt raid my stash, i just...)

best thing is when im stressed i just whip out my dick and i get a blowjob.

Well, why else would you enter in a relationship if it's not fulfilled?

The only kind of girl you should get together with is the kind that's your best bro before you even start holding hands for the first time.

Getting a "girlfriend" you have nothing in common with just because you want to have sex is something only middle schoolers and lower class trash do because they have the mental capacity of a bonobo in heat.

>lack of soul-crushing loneliness
>suicidal thoughts dissipate for at least 3 weeks
>probably good for blood pressure because won't be angry all the time for at least 3 weeks
>will cause heavy drinking, sex with fatties and breaking of personal property when she inevitably cucks you
I'd say about 50/50.

uhm, I see you've never been in a relationship before haha ;) x

If you find a gf who cares about you bettering yourself then it is worth all the arguements and compromises you may have to make on small issues.

If you have a jealous, controlling gf then of course its not worth shit.

My gf makes me go to the gym when I have days lacking in motivation. She tells me to stop being a faggot when I consider buying easy shit food instead of cooking healthy.

also she lets me put my willy in her vajayjay.

>Chad desperately tries to pretend he's not locked in a relationship with a glorified prostitute

no i broke up with my gf because i realised that all women are glorified prostitutes

lol my first thought (I'm )

You do know you have to take a leap of faith every time you enter a relationship?!
After that, and if most of it is going smoothly, you wont break up because of minor problems unless they pile up and it's too much to bear.
So if nothing serious happens, it's hit or miss an there is no "convinient" way out for either of the partners.

Been there, done that, 3 LTRs (3, 7, 3 years), the former 2 ended because of stuff simply accumulating, the breakup felt wrong because we still liked each other, but it wasn't made to last.

Thinking about ending the 3rd one due to the same pattern desu.

Maybe it's just the problem of not being adulterous and dating girls who aren't, so you never have a clean break up, but dunno, I'm only 30 what do I know...

this is why i hate having a gf, last time i got so lazy

>I'm only 30 what do I know...
Jesus Christ I'm only 21. I thought it got better

I know that ALL stoners aren't like this but damn it sure does seem like the majority. I can't even enjoy weed anymore because the thought of associating with people like your gf bothers me and ruins the entire experience.

haha at least I have dodged the "give me a baby"-girls as of now, can't wait for that to start [/sarcasm]

>tfw all of the big arguments SHE has initiated have started about 1 week before her period
>all good and then BAM about 1 week before her period she suddenly digs deep into her grievances secret treasure chest and lets rip
>argue for days
>suddenly she's like "lol, idk what I was so mad about. I guess u were right"
be prepared, anons
dem PMS fights

I'm eagerly awaiting being old enough to date girls that are ~25 years old. Out of party age for the most part and hopefully employed and more mature. Am I in for a big disappointment?

never had these kind of girls, only the ones lying around in agony and being miserable during their period.

But at least I didn't suffer, r-right?

do you have that rust pic of him smoking and it's like 20 of him stretched out, looks real trippy

forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2012/12/05/why-are-so-many-professional-millennial-women-unable-to-find-dateable-men/#346317057801

It's that + the fact that they've fucked approx 50 guys, at least 20 of which were black

So basically there's no light at the end of the tunnel, just more tunnel, right?

you'll find girls who don't want to party, BUT obviously you wont find them on parties...

In my homecountry Austria we have a saying that "work is the best dating service" if you're not working in a 90%+ male trade.
They're often more serious AND you already have something in common.

Outside of that, hobby unions and friends of freinds coming to amical gatherings it's hard to find gems...

c'est la vie
>he said, posting a frog in the likeness of arguably the most famous GERMAN philosopher to ever live

But how does one acquire a gf?

I've been to like 3 parties in 2 years, so I'm not really a party person myself nor am I looking there. I'm a 3rd year in STEM and all my classes are probably about 90% male.

gfs make you get fat during the first 6 months. If you run back down after that then you supposedly live longer because you're less stressed.

university should have lots of females with common interests though?
met my 7y LTR at the beginning of uni

man thats a sad picture, i really like it in a weird way

Wait until you're 25 and start dating 18 year olds before they get into the party phase.

You're probably right. Thinking about it and being honest, it's more my fault for never going out.

I wake up at 5am, lift, go to class, bed at ~9-10pm

Any dead time in between those activities is mostly studying or if I'm done with that anime/vidya

Why would I want that? I can do that right now. I don't want some retarded 18-21 year old that's still figuring it out that's the whole point

It's a different experience when you're older than they are by 4 or 5 years. They... Treat you differently

Yes.

Nah, he's much more stable than mtf's I've met, also no chances of aids or any of that shit.

He's fine. A few identity issues and that's it. Plus, considering my mental issues (body dismorphia, emotional detachment, etc) I'm easily the crazier one. Easily the broest person I've ever met.

>Treat you differently
Go on

>i dont want a 18 yr old
>i rather want a used up 25 year old hag

Oh boy

Ah so you're both mentally ill. Well thank goodness you can't breed but just to be sure, please don't adopt a kid and subject him to the horrors that would be your jointed parenthood.

studying > girls t.b.h

so in a weird way, you're doing the right thing...
Also don't forget that, as a male, time is on your side for finding a suitable partner.
You can father kids as long as you're able to have intercourse, women can't. So np getting a 30-y-or-less-o qt3.1415 to have kids with when you're 40+.

PRO TIP: that's what I'm "planning" to do

They defer to you more, even if they don't have a naturally submissive personality. It seems to always be in the back of their minds that you have a little more life experience.

When you've had enough of sticking your dick in a warm hole you're a lot less tolerant of the shit your average 18 year old girl brings into your life, especially when you're focused on your own long term success over all else.
I felt this when I dated underclassmen in highschool. I didn't really get off on it at all, rather I think I prefered girls that were closer to my age and aspirations.

Those disadvantages seem indicators of a bad relationship

I urge you to end the relationship asap.
You clearly dont communicate with her and she thinks you're in for the long run.
Do it

>I don't want some retarded 18-21 year old that's still figuring it out

How about a 14 year old that hasn't heard of it yet?

Yeah that's why just 0.1 of all marriages are happy ones

But Nattsun is the best girl

Second best.

Her son can be your spotter at the gym

>get gf
>sex drive gone

IM 25 THIS ISNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I hear blacks love anime, though.

Where are you from mein Landsmann?

Gf: lazy,gainzgoblin,cheater,realitytv,lazy,bitchey,whiney,muhbachlorfavoritesow,nofun,clinger,thinksliftingisstupidbutbuyswaisttrainers

Transgf:loyal,loving,caring,worksout,gooddiet,hornyasfuckbutloyal,likesstuffyoulike,kinky,hardworking,slightycrazyinagoodway,assholealwaystight,littlereacharoundhandle,actuallycool,loyal,gainzboosteritsprovenfuckingtrapsbooststest.

Gf not even once

Regular sex and ego boost

that may be because people who live alone have higher rates of other issues which shorten life like alcoholism, schizophrenia etc.
sharecare.com/health/schizophrenia/life-expectancy-affected-by-schizophrenia
and if you aren't alcoholic or schizoprenic it wouldn't extend your life.

online dating - I recommend okcupid's match system.

reality check for everyone: you have to be a highly desirable male to have success with online dating, otherwise it's like winning the lottery.

most relationships are between people similar in looks, though.

once you're past ~21 the general expectation for a male is to have stable finances, his own place & a car.

looks play a part as well, but it's just another check-list after the above has been established... this is the way it works in the highly competitive world of online-dating, where for every girl there are 10+ guys wanting to hook up with her

>highly competitive world of online-dating
If you're basing that on the huge disparity of how often men message women and vice-versa, remember that a lot of male messages will be spam. If you look on women's profiles they say things like "why do people keep messaging me if they haven't read my profile" or "if you just send "hey" I will not reply". Those 10+ guys are spamming every woman and working on the few who respond.

if you use ok-cupid's match up system and answer enough question you might be able to narrow it down to who you have a lot in common with (if you make the area wide enough). That puts you above the "10+ guys" she has messages from who have nothing in common with her or are spamming anyway.

>you need finances, a place and a car
that's why I recommend online dating to the other user - if he's a stay-at-home autist NEET he'll have an easier time finding a woman who doesn't care about that if he looks on okcupid. Okcupid is for weirdos, not 10/10 supermodel CEO women - they're all on a pay-site somewhere.

Mental health benefits mainly.
Unless you're a retard who thinks dating a good looking but crazy girl isn't a horrible idea.

That's why you don't be a dumb shit and jump on a girl too fast. Get to know them first and their flaws will come out

is that James Deen?

I thought okcupid is for homos.

Can confirm this and also can't afford cigarettes anymore because I can't afford 2 packs a day so I had to quit and she smokes still

Its because i deal with weed so we always have plenty.

Prostate health

>tfw gf expects me to buy her alcohol and cigarettes everyday
>tfw shes on welfare and blows her money every month in 2 hours on stupid expensive as fuck shit than she's broke for the rest of the month
>won't clean around the house or do dishes etc
>sleeps till 2pm and stays on Facebook till 5 am everyday

>tfw you'll never have a gf

EJECT EJECT

What is with all girls thinking it's acceptable to be NEET slobs these days? I know a few guys whos gfs are like yours and it makes me glad to have never had a gf because they just drain all your money and bitch at you all day

Why are you letting her financially cuck you faggot?

I have no clue man but the majority of girls I know are on government assistance and have never worked a day in their life and they clearly have no plan on ever getting a job and getting more than 600$ a month

being in LTR actually decreases test.
see: married betas

>Testosterone production is directly correlated to being a fuckboi who got whipped

That's basically what being a bf is all about m8, you buy them shit and you can't buy anything for yourself

have some self respect man

> following social demands means you remove social pressure for them, much like paying protection money keeps you safe for a while

Wow, that's the whole list, I thought it'd never end, there are so many benefits.

in my experience it's mostly people who are social outsiders so there's a lot of people with cultural-marxism type politics, pansexuals etc. but if you're a shy virgin user looking to meet a nice young woman then okcupid is where I would recommend as it's more outsider than pof and still has a high rate of traffic.

I wouldn't recommend it to a /pol/ traditionalist christian - although their match-up system is so effective that it might be worth doing it anyway. Even if only one women on okcupid in the entire northern hemisphere is a traditionalist christian if your questions are answered similarly enough she'll be at the top of your list and vice versa.

enjoy

This

Women these days won't work but still expect you to pay for literally everything and buy them whatever they want. I really wish canada would stop giving able bodied people government assistance just because they like to sleep in all fucking day and stay up all night getting drunk.