What happened fit?

>Do your best

>Dw man, you'll make it

>Girls dont care about muscle

>theres no point in lifting unless you have the genetics

What happened Veeky Forums we use to be 100% about self improvement not making excuses

The inhabitants of the 'chon are growing up and realising that girls don't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't have any hobbies but blame it on things they can't change because that's easier than actually doing something to improve your life.

Those who made it in 2010/2011 moved on from this place and those who did not are still here.

Moved on to what

we took the black pill

I blame it one the robots.

real life

Its only irony and memes now senpai, that is life

Veeky Forums became /pol/

You started paying attention to different threads.

Many of us got jacked. How many of us truly became Chad? Were still betas except heavier and more muscular. Women will ALWAYS prefer confident chads with FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. We are just getting more aware of the perfidious roasties' lies.

And r9k

This.
I'm only back again because I'm in between movements.
The new atmosphere of pessimism and fear is almost unbearable at times.
Too many normie edgelord wannabies.

Naa, there is more to life than being jelly haters.

r9k era was back when it was still "health and fitness", sometime after zyzz departure and before the adventures of scooby.
We're in a new bread of cancer right now.

While it's true that women give fuck all about muscles, they also are attracted to social status and confidence which is something that's earned between men. Havign muscles will help that

Everybody had just starting lifting and had hope that they'd get big.

A couple years later and you don't look different in the mirror puts hate in your heart.

This.

>what happend?
fat acceptance movement

>2013 lifting for women and not to be a better man shiggywiggy

>2016 CHAD is fucking everyone you know eating pizza

Money>muscles

Selective memory user, you're only remembering the good parts of old Veeky Forums, not the constant manlet threads, tripfag threads, dick threads, trap threads, ITT:UMAD? threads and whatnot, honestly I think it all started because trolls had so much fun tormenting Tinytrip about his height that once he left they had to find new topics to bait people with

Maybe if you live in Russia or Thailand but not in the west, these days hot girls don't fuck ugly rich guys since they have no shortage of rich beta orbiters that will buy them shit without getting any sex, that being said having muscles and money will definitely get pussy wetter than muscles without money

>women give fuck all about muscles
>please ignore all the "mirin stories" threads
>please ignore that r/ladyboners on plebbit is mostly pictures of muscular men
>please ignore that if you search "hot guys" on Google images almost all the images are of muscular men