Say I'm skinnyfat. Or just fat with very little muscle mass. What will happen if I do cardio 5 times per week...

Say I'm skinnyfat. Or just fat with very little muscle mass. What will happen if I do cardio 5 times per week, lift 3 times per week, and eat at a deficit, for about 8 weeks?

5'10"
175 lbs

>very little muscle mass
You'll become a skeleton.

You can do all the routines and deficits you want, you're still gonna look like Leather face in the mirror

I want to rape her

Surely not.

Leather face? What? Is this some new meme?

Thats double jail for you.

That's a young cornhole.

You will lose 8-16 lbs

Talk about underage

Ok, so what do you mean?

my mind is telling me no

BUT MUH DICK

MUH DICK IS TELLING ME YEEEHES

[spoiler] You're not gonna make it [/spoiler]

What makes you say that?

I wonder what Muslims would do if they saw this

sometimes when i'm out and i see a pretty girl showing off her body/tits in tight clothes i just want to make her pay for making me feel like i do. who is she to stir up these feelings and then know i will nevr have a chance with her? what makes her feel so safe? does she think the police will save her? does she think they will be fast enough to stop what i will do?

You could do 5 minutes of research and have an answer.

Instead you throw around 'What if' questions like you are actually going to workout

They'd rape her, obviously.

>Instead you throw around 'What if' questions like you are actually going to workout

Meh, I've been lifting for five weeks. Gotten a lot stronger, but I don't look any better. I need to cut.

but you do have a chance with her. she is obviously looking for dick. you just need to start talking to her.

in the middle of an open field?

>in the middle of an open field?

I don't know. They would probably stalk her and rape her in a bush or something when she was heading home.

>Trying to get muscle mass
>Needs to cut

Exactly my point, you don't know what you want. Go do some research

> start from scratch
> 5x/wk cardio
> 3x/wk lift
> what will happen?

You'll over-train, get tired, and quit. Pick one, cardio or lifting, and prove yourself by actually sticking to it for several months. Once you do this then work in the other.

Progress is not a sprint, its a marathon. Or some other corny phrase.

You mean you wonder what a BIG BLACK MAN would do if he saw this.

That little white girl is presenting herself for a BIG BLACK COCK to enter that tight white pussy. Deal with it white bois!

BIG BLACK COCK IS DELICIOUS

white boys are cuckolds

Nigger dick is disgusting. I lay turds that look better.

The only things muslims have been doing for the past 5 decades, rape and kill.

You are why we cant have nice things.

> Other people make me do things in my mind.
> I can't control myself.
> I did it because I cant master my own mind.

Fucking weakling.

I have very little muscle mass and I have been eating at a 500 cal deficit for 2 months straight without even going to the gym (shoulder injury).

I haven't lost any mass even though I have lost fat (4kg down since I started)

Just focus on protein and veggies and restrict carbs and fats. Natty cutting is not as catabolic as people make it out to be.

kill yourself

Always listen to your dick

>white boys are cuckolds
Yet you were the only one with black dick on the mind

What makes you think you have the right to even think about putting a finger on a girl just because she is showing a little skin?

Fucking troglodyte.

>past 5 decades
past 13 centuries ftfy

You don't want to hurt nobody.

pretty sure I saw that meme somewhere

Her pussy isn't tight. Looks pretty fucking gaping actually

the power of a thousand varied cocks can make a pussy so loose.

5 weeks..kill yourself you fucking faggot

pasta detected