Progress bread

progress bread

oh man, that gives me whole lot of hope to not look like a ballsack on hot day, I'm 187cm, 144kg and already made changes to eating habits, started lifting 3 times a week, but still need to up my cardio. how long it took you op?

Gotta love it when former fat bros make it.

Welcome to the club

started five years ago but half the time was spent going backwards. Can be done in 2 and a half to 3 with consistency.

cheers! Still feel like I need to lose 5kg or so. I want to get shredded.

>used to be fat
>then skinny fat
>now after a bulk still skinny fat
when will i into fit bro? there must be more to life than this

acquire mass

lose fat.

Go out and have fun with your new body, man. It'll only hinder you if you let it now. Bitches will still bang you I'm sure

When you get enough willpower for a proper cut.

goddamn that is some awesome progress man!

Been lifting since late March.

6', 20 y/o, started at 175lbs. Bulking and doing SL5x5 until I hit some lifting goals then I'll cut.

Congratulations, that's legit impressive.
Are you planning surgery for the loose skin or will you just live with it?

>too fat to bulk
>too small to cut
only the dead can know peace from this suffering

how tall are you that you weigh 93kg and look like that

either roids, the most outangling game there is on a daily or lying

Thanks

I'm trying for hercules mode, then we'll see how it is. It's really not that bad. Plus I'm broke as fuck and can't afford it.

This shit takes time. Building muscle is not as easy as you think.
Basically you need to get some decent mass and then do a long cut or you can get some serious mass, sacrifice six pack and just hover around 15% bf, making gains left and right.

These are the two ways of looking strong.
Low bf looks a lot better but you'll be signicantly weaker. Choose wisely.

6'1.

Not really angling. I've been studying sports science for about 3 and a half years now so I've got a pretty strong grasp on strength training and mass building - maybe even more than your average fitizen who listens to Veeky Forums?

Good choice. I don't think it's that bad, you can just spot if from the droopy bellybutton, that's it. IMO, you can control it easier by going bearmode and having some natural bodyfat there. If you're tall you can pull that off easily.

thanks bros
no friends but at least i have you,right?

bro did you have gyno? i got the same type of tits and im trynna lose the weight plus the tits.

You'll make it, user. I'm confident in you

gyno? Tit fat? Sure, look at the first pic, I had double Ds, it's just fat and it eventually gets eaten up. Of course it goes away, unless it's the harder tissue that resists metabolites, then you'll be fine.

You're gonna make it bro. Just be patient and keep doing what you're doing. It'll come.

You look great OP; two questions:

How old are you?
Did you do anything to deal with excess skin (Especially at the pecs)?

I think OP's image is proof that loose skin is a pretty fucking minor issue unless you are legitimately super obese.