Daily reminder that you will never look like you lift in clothes as a natty without being a fat fuck

Daily reminder that you will never look like you lift in clothes as a natty without being a fat fuck.

Prove me wrong Veeky Forums. You can't.

you lift to look good naked when your banging real girls

take your wrister beta faggot ass out of here

I have a large rib cage and my shoulders stick out pretty well so that makes the trick.
Some people also have big arms and forearms which will look big in a t-shirt.
Good calves genetic also make you look good with shorts

>Not hiding your power level
>Making it
Pick one

Nah. My dyel dormmates have actually asked me if I'm on steroids when I wore a long shirt that's not baggy (not even tight). Usually I wear relaxed fit clothing because I actually don't want to have people gawk at me for my physique.

Checked.

This is now one of THOSE threads.

Why use Blaha as an example though? He actually looks pretty huge, it's just that his muscle is all in in his back, legs, and glutes instead of the more #aesthetic areas

He literally looks like a fat guy who doesn't lift, which is what makes this "candid" pic where he's clearly flexing as hard as he can so hilarious.

Get tighter fitting clothing to make your waist/pecs/shoulders more defined.
Avoid "hanging" clothes.
Easy.

This. If you dress like a fat Americunt turd with no clue how to dress and actually are a fat turd with no clue about anything at all like Blaha, then yeah you will always look like a fat clueless turd.

I'm convinced that Blaha is the most retarded functional human to ever exist. Like in every other century his retardation would have have got him killed. But by a freak of luck and timing he still manages to live here & now. Dude needs medication & therapy so badly.

Why do you trip

I think I do ok-ish

>stealing Omar Mateen's grindr pics

>he doesn't buy fitted clothing

Bro Blaha got dwarfed by an old man in one of his videos

>tfw gyno

same here, people have always assumed that i lifted even before i lifted.

gay

You look turkish bruv, mirin neckbeard

Fuck off, the old man was standing on the bench making him look taller. Jason Blaha is 6'5", believe me i've seen him irl.

a-are you single?

height/weight?

lol not even arab

yes bb

6'0 185

Natty 5'7" mallet at 185lbs

DELET THIS NOW

>Jason Blaha is 6'5", believe me i've seen him irl

bla bla ha ha pls

t. janoy bloho

get gassed jellyjiggles

My dicks p long and fat so I dont need to lift