You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats PIZZA

>You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats PIZZA

>this guy
>chad

kek, you know Chad is supposed to be handsome, right?

YOU go to bed by 8pm while CHAD sells LUXURY REAL ESTATE in KANSAS

look at his name

that pizza looks like shit
If you unironically eat Pizza Hut, Dominoes, or Papa Johns you are a filthy pleb

>redbox

Snack time

4 slice pizza? Ayy lmao I have 12.

>come on guys, indulge, just relax and enjoy yourself
>small pizza, like 1800 calories tops

fuck off, when I binge I want like an entire large pizza, this is like saying "don't deprive yourself of cakes and sweets, guys!" and eating a lemon poppyseed muffin.

>ironically eating pizza

Fatty confirmed for never making it.

That's why he looks like this and you don't.

>luxury real estate
>Tulsa

top kek

...you know you can enjoy things like pizza [i]and[/i] not be a fatass...right? ...Right?

don't tell the fatties taht

>not always eating ironically

YOU shitpost on an ANIME imageboard and fap to TRAPS while CHAD calls the bachelorette NAGGY

>small pizza
>1800 calories tops
Bro, I don't see what you're going at. I can get a pizza that's swimming in mozzarella for a whooping 260 kcal / 100 grams. If I were to eat 1800 calories of that, I'd need to eat seven hundred grams of pizza, and that's a fucking LOT, but even so I'm feeling sure there's someone on this board who'd say the protein (whooping 73 g) would make it worth it.

To go as full retard as you, I reckon it'd have to look like something vaguely resembling the monstrosity I made in pic related, but it doesn't even seem like it'd be good.

How do you guys eat so much? Just eat like 2 pieces and stop it's not that bad

Fucking negged that bitch.

Also: Holy cuck the posture on those other faggots

>700grams
>alot

literally impossible breh, carbs are 400kcal/100g and fat is like 900... and pizza is basically only carbs and fat

Did this guy win? I remember seeing some clips of the other guys sperging out and trying to team up against him but their combined autism only made him look more alpha.

>look this guy up on insta
>shredded manlet with bitches in every pic dripping their pussy juice on him

gives me inspiration being a fellow manlet