Progress and misc

This is 18 months of progress, I'm pretty pleased. I'm having trouble gaining mass around my shoulders and arms though.

Also, I want to record and edit videos of my workouts, does anyone have experience with this or video editing software?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apaYZmgQAds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>editing software
use Shotcut, easy to use plus is open source. Watch the getting started video.

Before should be left, after is right.
I assume left is after and before is right seeing as your tummy is slimmer?
Either way looking good

It's most recent to oldest because that's how the pictures were organized in the folder.

I'll look it up, thanks!

I"m ordering that ass out for dinner tonight

How's your back and upper hips looking?

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

the mandatory post

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

why do girls have APT

Honestly, why are girls allowed to post on Veeky Forums?

Serious question.

L O R D O S I S
O
R
D
O
S
I
S

You weren't bad before, looking very good now. keep it up

??? you got worse

left looks better desu senpai

The shape of your butt looks better before (the right) but I'm a low test faggot who is basically into dfc so what do I know

>I'm a grill I can't post in the cbt thread I must make my own

Fix your lordosis. Jesus

don't listen to all these faggots op. it's good of you to be proud of your progress. you've done a good job. keep that shit up.

>m'lady
*tips fedora*

I can't use shortcut to save my life

51°30′26″N 0°7′39″W

30'
26''
N

7'
39''
W

Amazing how those lines on the floor and cupboards magically squiggle about to the contours of your body.

hhhhh try something simple windows movie maker or something alike. What is it that you want to do, shorten out the videos-- take out the parts you don't want etc

Please be in Etobicoke

I am very much like your before currently. Maybe a little more muscle on my calves from pointe. Any advice? I'm doing SS along with summer ballet technique classes and cardio (swimming, jogging, biking).

Currently

Doesn't work on windows 10

Low bar squats and GHR.

Glute bridges too

Kill yourself roastie whore

Barbell Hip Thrusts, Smith machine lunge and kick, Weighted walking lunnges, cable kicks, glute and hip swings, Donkey kick backs, Sumo deadlifts, Stiff leg deadlifts, Iso-lateral lying leg curls, Iso-later kneeling leg curls

Babyweight DYEL gtfo

You fucked up, right looks way better

fucking stay like this please, muscles on chicks are fucking disgusting.

just do some cardio

newfag or metabait?

I-i just want to be strong ;-;

but that's wrong senpai

What are you a faggot? Muscles on chicks are hot as long as they don't look roided.
Do some squats and work on shoulders/arms if you want, it'll look so good with your low bf.

What are the reps on this? Sry for all the questions, I just got access to the gym through my new studio and I've been used to doing bodyweight/barre/maybe some Dumbbells. Idk what literature would be very helpful. I've read the stickies several times.

>cheekies
HNNNNNGG
Are you TRYING to make me lose my mind?

how much would you charge someone ugly to hold your hand for 2 minutes in public? pls

This is my back currently.

Looking mighty fine. Job well done.

p good for a gril. well done u

Youre covering up half of it
Shirt. Off.

You got me, I lol'd

>no trampstamp
>fit
>nice ass
>blond
Wifematerial/10

obligatory BREHS. you have good hormones, and it shows in you first pic.

I think your shoulders look very good. I understand wanting to be stronger, but those areas areas are very hormone-dependent, and girls don't gain mass there, so don't expect much

pls go

Girl. I'm also a girl. Look at my YouTube. Sadly I am not STACY like you. Good luck!!!m.youtube.com/watch?v=apaYZmgQAds

Awesome camera gains. Resolution...low light...all much improved.

>posting pictures of her body and face on a North African baby skull trading forum
Dropped

Obligatory subscribed.
Plz dont be an annoying cunt

FUUUUUUARK

>and face
Where nigger?

idiot

pls be in london

Thanks. I'll try not to but I'm sure I will. Posted a few cat videos. :/. Anyway I'll do more about lifting. Right now my lifts won't be increasing until after this cut.

Goodness Lord..
More!!

Sounds good and im a guy btw so if you can handle the "you lookin sexy as faurrk" banter you should be fine.
And make atleast one vid playing with a puppy and me love you long time

you went from living in a bedroom to living in a kitchen?

I can handle it. I have posted in cbt showing my body and got hate and praise but for YouTube I'm looking more to be about strength. Although I will show progress when fat is lost since that's relevant.

Good. Nothing i hate more than someone who puts themself in the limelight and cant handle it. Looking forward to your progress.

Here, might be the last one I upload.

Get yourself some ear buds! They keep out a lot of noise and make you look visually autistic so fewer ppl will approach. Also baggy clothes but you are already doing that. Cross your eyes slightly when ever someone tries to talk to you. Gl bb

I'm adding this back pic to my body inspo album on my phone

I upload my workouts to youtube.

I use adobe after effects and premiere pro.

Plenty of tutorials online how to use them and you can easily get those programs for free.

Spend some time learning and you can make some very high quality videos.

Also if you want to take it seriously invest into getting a dslr camera

trip and come back once in a while when we need to fap

Yes. I usually do. I forgot them and then it happened. Like I said the guy did nothing wrong it's just my brain. I feel like if I talk once it becomes an expected thing so I'd rather not.

Why are women allowed to post here

Solid

See

>if i talk once it becomes an expected thing
Well yea its called being friendly
Most guys are intimidated to talk to girls mostly from lack of experience or getting burned alot. Just be friendly damn it. You can work out and socialize too.

You wear THAT in the gym?

god couldn't hold me back if I saw a stacy dressed like this at my gym

Both of you girls could benefit from some calf work to make dem legs pop. Looking good though. Would butter up and slip and slide.

Your upper back hips need work
They look tiny

Physically remove yourself

Huhuha hey, we're not complaining.
>mostly because they're looking at other men.

>upper back hips

>This is 18

Wtf?
I'm a dude and I looked the same as you about 2 weeks into working out

BABY GOT BACK.

Why are you such a cuck?

Would pound with the force of a thousand suns/10

been pretty civil in this thread thus far.

how long will it last i wonder to myself with my thumb in my bum :^)

You actually look like you would be pretty hot if you lose some weight
looks like you have naturally good hips

>my standards are sky high

You should really do some yoga, it's good for mobility. If you're Veeky Forums I hope there is some stretching incorporated. Stretching the muscle after a workout can also lead to more growth, for your ass especially.

>>my standards are sky high

Well I wake up every day at 5AM and workout for over an Hour so yeah I expect a little more than average
>No to mention nice face and 6 foot atm

Wow cool! You went from a 9.0/10 to a 9.3/10!!!! From really hot to really hot! nice progress

fock off

Nigger

Thanks bruh. I have wide hips but prefer not to show that at gym. Only here did I learn it was attractive.

Thanks guys, you've been nice.

This

>6 foot
Fucking manlets

nigga please wiggity wiggity wack smoke dat crack

afros and shit
eatin dat juicy watamellon yummy
big ol' lips'nah sayin?
bass guitar blam dum blab blub

God dam it shut the fuck up I can gain 2 inches I swear

Fishing for attention?

You arent welcome. Youre simply hot andd havent been an insufferable cunt.
Being nice is obligatory to a decent human being, posting your body to an anonymous shitposting forum aside.

T H I C K
H
I
C
K