Any Veeky Forumsizens lift while prescribed adderall?

Any Veeky Forumsizens lift while prescribed adderall?

I just got prescribed it for the first time and have no idea whats gonna happen. Insight needed.

I know it will make me focus, am I gonna turn into a macro god?

ive been prescribed modafinil and that shit turns me into spock on speed

It's a lesser amphetamine, you'll have the usual energy which is nice and consistent but honestly there's nothing that's going to make you deadlift 900 faster than iv'ing some shake n bake meth. It's like a shotgun going of in your head. Go tell doctor dumbass to stop taking half measures and ride this mild psychosis trip into a horrific one.

Never lifted on Adderall but from my experience I had a shit appetite desu kids dont really need to be prescribed Adderall anymore its pretty crazy that doctors still push that shit

Take it unprescribed.

If you do everything else correctly (diet, lots of water, good sleep) it will do nothing but make cuts easier and fuck you up over the long term.

It's literally medical meth. Short term you'll be fine but if you get addicted have fun with constantly taking it, building up your tolerance, and experiencing all of the same shit side effects that meth heads experience.

workout is more focused but you wont want to eat at all and your lifts will go down if you dont eat enough.

makes me fap like a god too but i hated that

Sadly i'm 23... I fought it for a long time but my focus is interrupting my life now so I gotta get it.

I'm doing my second year electrical right now and the math in it and amount of reading/complex shit going on is pretty insane for me, buddy of mine got a prescription and I've been taking it for 2 days and the level of focus is pretty insane, not lazy at all, very into the work and proactive. Works pretty insanely for like 8 hours after I take it then it pretty much dies off as far as the mental gainz go, says it works for 12 hours but I'm not really sure, would seem pretty insane for a workout but I have not done it yet

>Doing something for 2 days and sharing your experience about it like it matters

REEEEEEE

It's the best stuff ever. After about 5 years, though, my body stopped responding to it.

If he was prescribed adderall then it probably doesn't function like speed for him

Adderall is God-tier for cutting, but if you're bulking you're gonna have to force yourself to eat way more than you're comfortable with

Been taking it since I was 8. Doesn't really i,pact my appetite anymore but it keeps me focused more in workouts.
General tips
>Taking adderrall after 11am is a really bad idea due to its long halflife/sleep=gains
>avoid caffeine
>cycle off it. varies person by person but for me only taking it 20/30 days keeps it working well

This. As someone who was on it for 2 years, it definitely did not affect me the way it does others. I was a bit more calm, relaxed and focused. Definitely not like a regular amphetamine would do to me.

>tfw stuck on adderrall for life due to no ability to focus while driving

this is true

this is misinformation. Adderall does the same thing to people with/without ADHD. For people with ADHD it helps level the playing field by helping you stay motivated and focused. I had lots of friends take it unprescribed to study/cram/do projects and it works the same way.

studies have come out that Desoxyn (prescription brand-name Meth) and Adderall really aren't that different, the route of administration (oral) vs smoking it like a methhead is the difference.

i'm tired of taking it but love it at the same time. I get my work done and do new projects and stuff. I also can't fucking gain weight without force feeding myself peanut butter :\

>amphetamine is the same thing as methylamphetamine

I'll take 'dumb nigger' for 500 please

SOMEBODY

I took Medidate ER (methylamphetamine) from 2nd grade to junior year of HS, stopped taking it when I go interested in joining the military..
> 4 years later
Going to Uni and am Interested in getting back on it so I can crunch to get my degree
Anyone have advice or experience on trying to get a rx of this as an adult?

drink lots of water
most common negative effect of adhd meds, dehydration

Is adderall natty?

ONCE

who's the semen demon?

I just started adderal xr 15mg 10 days ago, I've noticed some positive changes but nothing so dramatic as people claim. I feel a bit more focused, level headed and it mainly seems to make me calm rather than make me into a hyper focused energizer bunny. Currently trying to figure out the correct dose for myself, what dose did your doc start you on?

I did basically the same thing, adderall in middle/some of HS, then none for the rest of HS and first 2 years of college.

If you have been prescribed it before, you're at a huge advantage tbqh. Make sure your doctor has your medical history. This is me a few years ago

>was on adderall for awhile in mid/HS
>go to doctor
>"I'm having trouble maintaining consciousness daily"
>talk about how I fall asleep in sitting positions during the day sometimes
>talk about all the shit I did to try to make it stop
>I wasn't trying to get ADHD meds, legitmately concerned about narcolepsy or some shit
>doc writes up a scrip for adderall that visit after flicking through medical history
>mfw

Thanks for the quick reply brah. I'll try to track down my medical records but it's been almost 5 years since I've been seen by a Dr outside of the military so they could be anywhere honestly..
2-3 hour lectures will be really difficult for me to concentrate on without having a task to actively work, pretty worried that my attention just won't be there and I'll fall asleep.

TOLD ME

I've been on adderall xr for the past 3 months.

It helped me a lot with persistence, focus, and impetuousness. It even helps my mood (diagnosed depression). Overall I'd say it's been a positive for me. Hasn't reduced my appetite or made me lose weight, but I can sort of ignore my Hunger if I have something to do... I hope you understand the difference? Anyway, be aware most people who tell you of their crazy experiences have probably only taken out a few times at too high of a dose. After the first week things calm down and it gives you all the benefits without the 'buzz'.

I'm thinking of not renewing my script though because I just don't like the idea of being on meds, especially a powerful stimulant, consistently. Plus they are expensive pills.

I got 20mg pills and he wants me to take two pills a day. One first thing in the morning then another at noon.

Arent expensive with insurance. Cost me 8$ for a months supply.

>get your shit together son.