No one is ever going to want me

>no one is ever going to want me

I get that feeling too. I just continue to lift for the chance of happiness.

Try going to the gym.

Yes they will

...for $250 for an hour of their time

i want you

With that attitude probably not.

Believe or not, God loves you more than people loved the most loved person ever. Just be good and endure life.

Cheer the fuck up or go to /r9k

Why would anyone want you when you act like a sadsack who feels sorry for himself?

Its either that or only ever being wanted by women who are absolutely batshit.

>implying

why did girls love kurt cobain and morrison if that type of man is unappealing?

holy fucking shit are you seriously comparing yourself to kurt cobain you delusional fucking loser

>gf of 2 years leaves me 4 months ago
>leaves cause she has to "figure herself out"
>ask why she cant figure herself out while staying with me
>says shes doesnt wanna bring me down or some shit
>shes on anti depressants that make her emotionless
>told her she needs to go to the doc or a therapist cause the meds shes on is fucking with her
>she texts me every now and then since the break up
>get a text this morning "i miss you"
>text her back "i thought you got over me"
>she sends me back a long text about how she regrets the decision she made and shes gonna see a doctor to figure out the meds shes on
>ive fucked other ppl since break up
>im 99.99% sure shes fucked other people since we broke up
>refuse to take her back
>lonely and wish we never broke up in the first place
>hoping im strong enough not to take her back
>i never asked for these feels

>tfw genetics prevents me from getting below 30% bodyfat

FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ

>opening post of this thread is "no one is ever going to want me"
>normalfag pops in and the first line from his post is about his gf

Very similar to me, bruh. she broke up with me a year ago, and sometimes it feels like yesterday, sometimes it feels like a decade ago. fuck these feels brah

ex gf.

just sayin, sometimes being wanted isnt all its cracked up to be. Gotta have the right people wanting you.

Thats why theres alcohol. Im just glad its summer and i can distract myself with the nice weather. Went out on my brother in laws boat today. Just hoping i find someone new that i actually like so i can get over her. Last girl since her was definitely just a rebound.

>people actually want him

you really dont get this thread do you

Ah relax.
Life's a game, don't take it too seriously.

literally 100% due to your attitude

women want to be around guys that are fun. you want them to accept you for your shitty depressed self but it's never going to happen. fix your belief system and your life will improve

wew lad, all these assumptions.

I am not depressed and I have fun, explain where I'm going wrong here?

The social equivalent of a fatty, interesting

Truth man

>no one is ever going to want me

I used to feel that way until I found a qt who wanted me, then after a year and a half she dumped me and I can tell you from experience that is better never to have loved at all than to have loved and lost.

same exact shit just happened to me but we dont really talk...(5 year relationship)
she says she needs a break over the summer and kicked me out of our apt,ridiculous.
first few weeks was binge drinking with my m8s and trying to get anything to fondle with me for the night. Ive noticed that drinking only numbs the pain. Since then I've focused much more on lifting, reading, spending quality time alone. There are a few bad nights when I ponder on what she is doing...but that kind of thinking is useless for self-growth.

why'd she do that? lats too small?

>kicked me out of our apt
>letting the apt be in her name
>letting her control the finances
>alternatively ; being a bitch that gets kicked out of his own house

you believe that no one wants you. it's a negative belief. healthy women are attracted to fun and positivity

Chad believes that every woman wants him

well it was under both names, but I respected her choice of wanting me to leave. wanting someone/something with out the mutual feeling is detrimental to your mental health.

i paid 80% of the bills so if she tried to kick me out of our apt id just laugh and watch her struggle. I agree that drinking just numbs the pain tho. I have been lifting religiously and reading a lot too. I do my best not to think about her and i havent creeped on her fb/ig cause i know its not good.

Only thing that kills me is i have so much free time and if friends are busy and i have nothing that needs to get done, i have no idea what to do. i get home at 430. lift til 6. make dinner and eat til 7. then i have 3 hours of emptiness where i read for a bit or shitpost.

>Chad believes that every woman wants him

yes, but Chad is not short (181cm) and pudgy (98kg and 18% bf)

>leaves cause she has to "figure herself out"

She either wanted a dick vacation or thought she could do better than you. Don't cave. Don't go back to her.

Age difference I guess, she is 7 years older than me. That doesn't make the feels easier though.

>she needs a break over the summer

How do women say this BS with total impunity?

Not with that attitude they wont.

Seriously Mods?

more negative beliefs

there are guys far uglier and shorter than you who have great success with women

>implying

bitch we're alone in this godforsaken hole

A few weeks ago my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me and today was one of the first days I felt normal in the gym alone again (we lifted together for a year) . But I feel like I'll never find another.

Well bye everyone this was the shitpost that broke the camel's back. I'm done with Veeky Forums for a while. This board is becoming /r9k/ and it is pathetic.

I've been feeling the same for two and a half months and it doesn't get better, be ready because she already has another man or will find it in a couple of weeks.

I could even smell the insecurities and your mom's spaghetti from here, no one wants to date a beta who nags and moans. Focus on yourself.