My fucking brother has ice cream every night, and so much other shit through out the day...

My fucking brother has ice cream every night, and so much other shit through out the day, but remains skinny as fuck while i can't eat a banana without gaining 200 pounds. is this all genetics or do the foods that he eats dictate his metabolism?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084
thyroid.org.au/Information/doodle.html
youtu.be/LzbgMqtCChA?t=1892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He moves more than you

Tits or gtfo

Your BROTHER eats ICE CREAM

that's the thing is that he doesn't. i lift and play lacrosse and all he does is fucking sit in the basement like a beta faggot.
not a girl

The thing about people like this is they're probably super unhealthy and dying on the inside. See: every skinnyfat dude on Veeky Forums. Either that or

you're probably seeing him eat ice cream and NOT seeing how he skips meals and/or snacks

you're probably eating mindlessly and snacking often.

sorry to say brah but its just genetics. I'm the same way as your brother, i don't sit around the basement all day but if i did i would still be able to eat anything and not get fat. if it makes you feel any better, its harder for me to gain muscle mass as well as fat

There are physical laws that govern every living creature, except for you. You move a lot, eat below your TDEE, yet you gain weight. Your body is a scientific anomaly, to the point where we would actually call it magic. You will be taken, I'm afraid, and used to power the entire world. Because of your marvelous body, the energy crisis will end. There will be no more hunger, all war will cease, and all peoples will live in harmony. When we, the unremarkable citizens of earth, pass by the Generator (which at it's core is powered by your glorious being), it will be customary to pause, genuflect, and say, "Gratitude to you, user." Your sacrifice will always be remembered.

OP might have a thyroid issue. It is responsible for releasing the hormones that tell body to metabolise sugars and to synthesize protein.

Without proper levels, your body will store sugars into fat I stead of uptake g the sugars for cell metabolism. You will also have a hard time building musle.

You should go get your thyroid checked out.

99.99999% of people do not have thyroid issues nor does op

op does not pay attention to what he or other people put in their mouths other than the times it fits the genetic disadvantage agenda he's fabricated to make himself feel better

my mom actually does take medication for thyroid issues. does that run in the family?

He eats snacks twice a day where as you have 3-4 full meals a day. Fast metabolism is a meme.

Brother confirmed to be CHAD

Indeed? Dost thou suspect Jen Etics and her apprentice, Thy of Roid, hath returned??

this is the answer OP

get your thyroid checked, but i can almost guarantee that's not it.

track every calorie you eat over the course of a week. do the same for your brother.

i'm going to guess you occasionally snack while your brother skips meals entirely.

eating an extra 600 calories of ice cream doesn't mean anything if that's half of what you eat every day

study related: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1454084

THICK

fuck landwhales that is a perfectly thick ass

Yes. There is a very strong genetic component in thyroid problems, specially (but not only) if you are a female.

Source: I only have aunts and female cousins and we all have to take thyroid suplement.

Then you eat more over the whole day.
Icecream doesn't make you automatically gain weight cause it's icecream, calories in vs out, especially if he's your brother you have the same genes

I would answer your question OP, but you're a fucking retard who thinks we don't know who Miss Alice is.

He'll die at 72 and you'll live another 15 years.

this

friend of mine is amazed he doesnt gain weight by eating pizza. the thing is, a pizza is the only thing he eats during the entire day

>b..but its still pizza

yea, its bread and cheeze

Youre shitting me right, thyroid problems are quite common. 1/10 patients i see is on synthroid

if your a female so what? you know how easy females have it in the western world. if you are attractive, people will give you things. for free.

genetics give him a higher bmr

ok, I don't know why no one asked you this, but how old is he? and how old are you?

younger people have crazy fast metabolisms. that's why you can eat like shit when you're a teenager and look pretty ok. it's only in mid 20s and beyond that you actually have to start putting effort in. unsurprisingly is is when most women become fat hogs

cant focus on your question but thats a nice ass

thyroid.org.au/Information/doodle.html

Because 90% of your patients are going to be Geriatrics scrub.

Not sure if you're an idiot or genuinely trying to troll.

Calories isn't the only important thing, you don't think your macronutrients play on how you look?

he eats to his TDEE in shit food and you overeat.

An estimated 20 million americans suffer from some form of thyroid disease, the population of the usa is 318 million. thats around 6-7% of people, which is around 1 in 16 people. women are 5-8 times more likely to have thyroid issues, which means of those 20 million, there are 3-4 million men and 16-17 million women.

Pic related.
Watch secret eaters, they all swear that they eat little and healthy during the day, and they're always off by 1000s of calories.
youtu.be/LzbgMqtCChA?t=1892