>Gained a lot of weight
>big chest
>Huge fucking legs
>big shoulders
>went and tried on jeans today at the shops of various pries 140-200+
>Waist 32
>Thighs too big
>Slim fits were strangling my legs
>Size 33 and 34 were no better and my thighs were too big and restricted movement and made them feel extremely tight
>nearly ripped a pair trying them on

Jesus fucking Christ, and i only squat 110kg @ 78KG BW, i can only imagine how big my legs will get when i start squatting even heavier.

Other urls found in this thread:

strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try wrangler brand jeans. I'm a 32, wearing 33 and they are tight but not too tight

Don't know that brand but saved in the memory bank. I was trying on loads of various brands especially the rip off ones like g-star that were 200 a pop.

I'm in BigStars 32 wt similar bw and they're perfect. Not very high quality but better than most I've come around

>110kg squat
>Big legs

pick one

Just get an inch more than your waist size so legs aren't too tight.

Also only $130, have lasted me 2 yrs of consistent wearing, like everyday

I squat that at 100kg body weight. I fit 34 wrangler straight fit like a glove. They stretch a touch as you wear them more and feel comfy as fark

Good tip. Remember belts exist.

Also noted, thanks bro.

Depends, i also eat 4k calories a day, everyday. Sometimes i exceed that to 6000 calories if i decide to eat take away since I'm on a bulk. I'm also that massive autist you see on the squat rack for about 45 minutes. I'll finish my real reps, and then do about 40 reps of 70 & 60kg. 4x10. I love my fucking squats.

I tried a few of different sizes, waits was too big and flopped down. But I'll try them again the next time i go shops and see how it fits with a belt.

>6000 calories
>"bulk"

it's called getting fat, retard - unless you're like 6'8 and doing a shit ton of cardio and actual serious work you're simply packing on 90% fat

>jeans
Well there's your problem.

Look for anything with elastic blend. You will never complain about pants again.

Levi 541's I believe, or if you happen to be in Aus the just jeans mega flex range is great. There's lifting specific brands like barbell apparel but they're usually just overpriced versions of the same thing.

I squat 250kg (or 270kg with knee wraps) and my thighs measure 76cm around the largest part and I fit into all of these pants easily and can even do full squats in them.

I will never go back to stiff jeans where you lean forwards slightly and the ass blows out.

I squat 2 pl8 and my legs are tiny

Second for 541s. You can get a pair for $40 and they'll do just fine.

I get my pants tailored. Nothing is nicer than nicely fitted clothing.
[spoiler]Not being 5'6" would be nicer[/spoiler]

Gotta wat big to get big.

Cheers man, im in aus. Will check them out.

>lift
Which you don't do

"get big" implies that the mass you have on you isn't the same shit used by inuits to light fires and trade for resources in the frozen wastes of the arctic

stop using "bulking" as an excuse for eating like shit and looking like a fat DYEL, you're going to regret it in 3 years when you finally """""cut" and you have no muscle mass

>"get big" implies that the mass you have on you isn't the same shit used by inuits to light fires and trade for resources in the frozen wastes of the arctic

I dirty bulked too at about 4.2k. I would not recommend it.
>have to waste a lot of time cutting down
>getting fatter means you aren't getting more aesthetic despite lifting.

Nah still doing it

Dont care about muh zyzz looks. Strength is all i care about. Tfw 98kg bench x5,

American eagle jeans they stretch like legging but are jeans

If you care about strength, you still want to keep your BF under control. Being too fat makes it hard to build muscle and screws you if you want to compete.

But im not too fat either, 6k is only 2k over my tdee. Son.

If you weren't getting butt hurt over other peoples xhoicea youd be benching your bw.

>MUH STRENGF
>MUH BULG

okay have fun acting lackadaisical about your shit eating habits and gross body until you slowly begin to realize you made a huge mistake - the fact you've been on SS for 7 months alone shows you were pretty much born to be a belligerent retard

I only squat 120kg and my legs are gigantic.

At a consistent 2k surplus, you will be before too long.

>tfw staying on it till about 10 months

4k a day is to e. When i break 100 bench gonna do a cartwheel.

I squat 125Kg and my legs are non existent desu

>7 months

were you walking around naked for the last seven months? NOW is when you buy jeans?

Also, post height

It's annoying cos I see guys who can't 1rm 110kg with bigger legs than me. I've done 160 back 140 front and my legs are average as fuck. I am a lanklet tho I guess.

Fake plates dont count.

>shirts rip at the back or at the shoulder
>pants rip at the crotch
>have to wear either xl-xxl to fit shoulders, chest, back and end up with an ill-fitting waist or wear l and rip shit periodically
>can't pull off half of fits like blazer+joggers because broad shoulders mean I look like russian tracksuit mafia or someshit

It seems the only clothing style that will suit me now is some kind of kilt + jacket braveheart cosplay

6ft

>Implying 125 is impressive

Barbell jeans.
Or stretchy denim

>Blazer+joggers

What kind of Geordie shore faggot mother fucker are you lol

explain "gonna do a cartwheel" to me, so i can hear it from you

>SS
>big shoulders
yeah nah

What is ohp?

Time to cut, fatty.

>ohp
>big shoulders

Liftin babby weights? Might be why.

>Got Veeky Forums
>crying about it

Cheer the fuck up man, that's a good thing.

>>>>>>Got Veeky Forums

well, i guess getting really fat and delusional actually does describe Veeky Forums perfectly

>mfw can squat 122.5kgs
>legs look like sticks
>ass looks like pancakes

Have you tried actually squatting and not stopping as your ass is height level with your knees?

Find one person who OHP's 175+lbs for reps and has small shoulders

Pro tip, you cant.

yes, maybe im not eating enough?

just get jeans with stretch

I bought some "slim fit" (not skinny) with stretch, fits nicely, but tight.

>yes,

Highly doubt it.

You wouldnt be progressing if you weren't eating enough, it's likely just your genetics, theres plenty of 4-500lb squat lifters who have relatively small legs.

I know spelling is usually detached from the value of one's arguments on an imageboard, but are you missing so many letters because your 6k diet has made your fingers too pudgy to type correctly?

I think so desu, probably from my weighted finger pullups.

This is why I don't try to grow my legs too much. I got up to 225 for 5 on squat which is pretty weak but I couldn't fit into any jeans I liked. Plus, I fucking hate having my thighs rub together.

2k? the dude is 6 feet tall and on SS, he's up on 2.5-2.7k surplus - this dwarf planet is going to be beachball shaped here in a couple weeks

>only 2k over my tdee

You realise thats at least a kilo of fat each week spread across your body right?

Perfect. I want to be at least 90~ kg at 6ft.

He's only 78kg. Dumbass is going to be riding the skinnyfat train for a bit before he gets truly fat.

So you're looking to be obese? What a strange goal

Yup, so it's a non issue, especially since I like pants a little loose so they aren't restrictive when I tuck in shirts.

All good bro

Buy bigger size, then get them tailored. Is it that hard?

who else fell for the raw denim meme here? They look nice but are killing my dick desu

>7 months on SS
Wew lad

Came to post this

MOVE ON
O
V
E

O
N

There is such a thing as "high-responders", that is their muscle responds very well and grows in size, but their strength gains are generally not much more than average. Some actually do just have naturally more adaptable muscle fibers.

strengtheory.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

Levis 508 tapered. Relaxed in the thighs and fitted in the legs. Perfect for bros with huge quads and glutes.

You've never heard of Wrangler jeans? Have you heard of Levis?

that's why you buy trousers and jeans that contains elastane as they tend to sorta adapt to your legs

most zara trousers have elastane on them and they're really comfy despite being slim fit

whats your lifting numbers? also height?