I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately...

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies.
What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better.
What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.

Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.

For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556
demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity.
How about that?

Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.

Your genes matter and so do mine.

>bait.jpg
Here's your (you)

I think its in human nature to be repulsed by FATTIES. Deep down in our evolutionary psyche we naturally avoid things seen as detrimental to our survival. A fatty triggers this primal section of our brain, as their mass tells us "unhealthy" and "liability" and "lazy"

This is really bad bait.

My genes are superior to yours.
I'll send a German guy with a pair or scissors by to help make sure your genes end with you.

Very complex troll
Guaranteed replies

>8\10

If it is all genetics we should just kill all fatties to make the gene pool more optimal.

Old pasta actually, but close enough.
6.5/10 for effort

Shoo shoo fatty gains goblin

nice bye

>every day there is a new one with over 300 replies.
yey us

your pasta is stale as fuck

>Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.

Are ..Are you fucking trolling?
You better be fucking trolling.

How about the Blacks too familia

I think the answer is 8.

Funny how human genetics underwent a rapid evolutionary shift sometime in the 70s. Do you really think people are stupid enough to believe that?

You're fat because you eat like shit you dumb cunt.

>Yes I am a bit fat
Found the problem.

I will say this about genetics and weight. I have always been heavier than my brothers. I've always struggled not to be a fatass, and they've always struggled not to be skelly. The difference is our hunger levels. I am always hungry. They never are. Im no more/less prone to putting on fat than them. I just always have a constant gnawing hunger, while they can go all day without thinking about food. If I cut, I am miserable because the hunger wont go away. They have basically been on a lifelong cut because they rarely get hungry.

Since we live in a day and age where food (especially high cal) is so readily available, people like me are easily able to (over)feed their hunger. That doesnt justify it, but some people undoubtedly have it easier than others when it comes to controlling food intake. Its goddamn miserable aching for food all day.

>sheer ignorance you display
>Genetics matters

Veeky Forumsizens in these threads doesn't claim that genetics are myth. Well most of them. They just points out:

people who left the humanity behind by being so morbidly obese that they doesn't look like a human at all. And to reach this point they had to drastically overeat for a very long time.

people who claims that being fat is natural / healthy / hiding behind excuses like genetics and or trying others to not point out their poor life choices. Like all the social site posts screenshots.

You don't see in fat hate threads pictures of average people, because then it wouldn't have much impact. Laughing at people who are average / little fat isn't that good.

But on the other hand you making this topic means you are insecure about yourself. Otherwise you wouldn't care. I have a free tip for you:
>everybody here is insecure about their bodies.
This is why fat asses (me included) have cutting threads where we whine about why broccoli doesn't taste like burger. This is why fitizens are going to gym every other day. When I see the rate me thread, I always wonder why they are keep pushing when all I want is their "starting" skinny-fat body. So either start doing something with your body or stop caring. Also don't take Veeky Forums posts seriously, especially the meme threads like fat hate.

We all are going to make it!
:-)

No one's arguing that access to and amount of food isn't the main factor, but some people are genetically predisposed to be a lot hungrier, just as some people are predisposed to eat little and be "hardgainers"

>this thread again
>guaranteed fucking replies

You idiots know its the same fucker posting this pasta all the time right?

>self described fatass falls for the pasta

Idgaf why fatties are fat. They're fat and that's all I care about. Filthy scum.

shill
h
i
l
l

are you a slav?

>Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah genetics *can* be a factor. But it is only a factor. Plenty of humans are biologically predisposed to all sorts of things. I, for example, have a inherited predispositon to alcohol abuse. But instead of suffering from alcoholism i decided to stop drinking before suffering any major consequences. My body and brain tell me every day that i should stop in at the bar for a couple shots of tequila. "It wont hurt, ive been doing so well not drinking that i deserve a drink" but i dont because i know better and choose not to.

Imagine a raging alcoholic saying "its okay that i drink 7+ drinks at a time. Its okay im an alcoholic. I dont drink and drive. I pay my bills, i make it to work everyday. Im not hurting anyone." well, no its not okay. That person is literally killing himself.

I will concede a couple things however. Theyre starting to show that kids who consume more sugar are much more biologically prone to obesity as adults because their body has learned to crave and rely on sugar. Theyre starting to prove that sugar is a biological addiction for many people. This isnt genetics, this is shit parenting. Fat parents in denial who dont know better screw over their kids before theyre old enough to know better. And then that kid is addicted to sugar and fatty foods for the rest of his life. Its a huge societal problem, and unfortunately lots of it is socioeconomic due to both access of healthier food as well as knowledge. Lots of parents legitimately think soda is bad but lemonade and apple juice are okay.

My point is, people are dealt shitty hands all the time. And we all possess the ability to overcome it. Genetics are not a reason, they are an excuse.