Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>75 cigarettes a day
How are you not dead yet?

Good meme my friend.

>implying that's a lot

I genuinely don't get this meme.
It's that like an obscene amount?
It sounds like a lot.
Either way, it's not very funny.
Post 'roaches are back' instead.

Smoke on weekends only cuz i can afford it after i get paid,but 75? Haha.. sure buddy

this picture is so funny considering he only started smoking in like 2010 and according to him "didn't think he'd ever become a smoker". now he's a fuckin posterboy

>has never met a chain smoker or worked a day in his life

75 is quite a bit of smoking everyday but there's people who smoke a lot more than that

I really doubt it.

Switched to vaping homie. Tried cold turkey/just reducing with increments, but vaping is what got me off cigs so far (3 weeks not one).
Honestly the thing that worked the best was the smell and taste.
I mean you dont mind it while smoking cigs...
but going from smelling/tasting ashtray to all the delicious vape flavours kept me clean.
Just try it out, noticed serious cardio gains in the first week after the switch.
Also ignore vape culture and anti vape culture, both are faggotry.

>cardio gains

so true, I quit 9 days ago and ive already noticed massive cardio gains compared to when I was smoking 40 cigs a day

Just stop
Throw out the packets
All of them
No you can't have one more not even a drag

Throw em out and stop
Willpower is all you got make it seem so

>started smoking around 15
>smoked a couple packs a day from 15-28
>finally decided to quit
>used the patch
>didn't skip steps and if I took a shower or something I put on another fresh one
>bought the biggest greenest bag of weed I could find
>forced myself to smoke weed when cravings were tough

Haven't had a puff in almost 7 years. Did gain ~20 pounds but I lost that a couple years ago.

For me the secret is I can never ever ever ever have even a puff of a smoke. If you say 'oh just one while drinking' you are fucked.

Good luck user. Smoking was the dumbest thing I ever did and quitting was the hardest thing I ever did.

This thread has been on Veeky Forums for like 2 weeks or something? It's getting old bro

Butthurt confirmed

Just read it. You literally have nothing to lose.

It's been on /pol/ too

Fuck off Canadafag

>inb4 you mixed the weed with tobacco

Stop buying lighters and smokes, hard to light up when you don't have anything to light

>implying he doesn't have a toaster or oven in the house

I quit one month ago. I don't think smoking is bad, especially when done in moderation. I feel no different than when I was smoking a pack a day. The only benefit is the extra money in my pocket, but if the fucking gov. wasn't taxing the shit out of cigs in the first place they'd be completely affordable.

Let me kill myself the way I want goddamit. Fuck the government.

This

The price of cigs is beyond ridiculous. The days of bums on the street smoking are long over because only wealthy can afford to smoke

FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK no! I am from the US and we don't do that here much.

I have had to turn down weed a few times because it was rolled with tobacco. Sucks, but I know that even a taste of that shit will bring back cravings.

Oddly, in my late 20s I quit smoking, eating shitty, drinking a lot of alcohol, and sleeping with slutty women... but I can't kick the soda habit. Can't even go a few days without a soda.

Life is hard

Beta cuck detected

Try this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus