/plg/

Powerlifting General

Gibbs vs haack vs literally who hype edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthshop.de/special-offers/panther-gewichtheberschuhe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whoa, rasputin actually shaved it off? I'm proud.

rasputin should really stop with that mustache shit
also he could be a 7/10 if he got some braces

Agreed tbqh. He just isn't made for mustaches

Literally this. Lose some fat to unpotatofy his face, get something done with his hair (optional) and smile less explicitly until he gets his teeth fixed.

>do something with his hair

How.
>inb4 take in a photo

Doing that where I come from will make you look retarded

No wonder this General has gotten so weak

It sounds like a bunch of 13 year old bitchesin here

Fuck off Sean, go back to /r9k/ where you belong

Can anyone suggest any modifications to pic related to make it suitable for an intermediate? I'm trying to get into DUP.

I shaved it off, now i have multiple interviews based off that picture of me

I actually am losing weight just from my parents going away for a few days. when i move out in like, a month, i'm going to properly cut down to 75kg.

Do you have any idea how much braces cost? My parents paid for braces for my brother and both my sisters, but not me. if i could just get the front two teeth fixed up i'd be happy, i have two teeth in the bottom that are crowded and one would have to be removed but the top teeth look awful.

I will look into braces when i'm in Korea. Korea has cheap cosmetic surgery and dentistry.

10th for cutting a shit

/plg/-a place for friends!

A 1200 total is a super respectable natty total, Rasputin is over 800. By literally every metric he is at least an intermediate lifter

Do cuckolds programs encourage shite form?

you're doing well maine, it's good to see you improve. I hope you don't grow a mustache back. no-stache really looks better on you

He looks kind of like young Teddy K without a mustache desu

Really good jawline though.

Excuse me? Are you possibly saying a total below a 400 wilks is anything but utter garbage and only worth of suicide?

Do you even who our lord and saviour Isley is and what his gospel is? Friendliness is NOT ALLOWED and if you even DARE mention anything that's not a 220kg squat then you should go kys

I would say that's a strong risk on all the squat ones except beginner and advanced 3-day.

but you get to eat such nice things, like, for example

>chicken and vegetables in soy sauce
>chicken and vegetables in chilli and soy sauce
>chicken and vegetables in szechuan chilli sauce
>chicken and vegetables in fish sauce

the list goes on!

>soy sauce
You're goddamn suicidal bro

Literally 95% of the intermediate programs have DUP. Stop falling for buzzwords.

As for the program, what do you even want to customise there?

How strong would Bryce Lewis be if he took steroids? Dan green only totaled like 1500 natty and became the best 220 on gear

yes, but instead I've decided to end my life by moving to Asia and pretending the last 26 years didn't happen.

is Klokov natural?

>he's 26 years old
Damn lol, that's really sad

>tfw should have competed in my local GBPF meet
>tfw never knew it was happening
>tfw would have come first in my weight class by miles

Breh's, when can i compete to win? Sat at 74kg with ~480kg total. Need to lose some fat though so would possibly be able to compete at 66kg or whatever the weight class is below.

garagebro has been doing dbol only since march and hes put 30kg on his bench press already, after stalling on it for like a year

and he has 0 training sense or technique whatsoever

100% very natty

Why does weightlifting exclusively attract homosexual mystery meat nerds?

What are the cheapest powerlifting/squat shoes?

no idea what you mean...

>Literally 95% of the intermediate programs have DUP. Stop falling for buzzwords.

OK, which programs do you suggest I do? I don't like Texas Method because I don't want to test rep maxes anymore. Sheiko and Hepburn is too slow for my current level. I don't like 5/3/1 or Juggernaut's frequency of the lifts. I want to do 3x/week full body. I want to do different rep ranges each of those days. And I want to progress linearly on each of those days. Can you see why I say I'm trying to get into DUP and I, actually, didn't just say I want an intermediate program?

>As for the program, what do you even want to customise there?

Well, just something to make it less aggressive - I'm assuming that a non-beginner in the squat would quickly stall on it. So a reasonable modification to it would be nice. Or do you (not just you, anyone's opinion) just think an 'intermediate' should run it anyway?

are you depressed?

The olympic SPORT of WEIGHTLIFTING, not the other non-olympic sport POWERLIFTING idiot.

Also;
>ayy lmao

Powerlift 2.0s are great and also cheap.
Cheapest possible would probably be the do-wins or some other Chinese shoe.

very
very very depressed

I stopped taking my medication over a year ago, and my memory recovered. but remembering things from my past is very painful. Hence why i'm just going to leave it all behind me.

I'm gonna go against the crowd here and say I think you look better with your moustache

The body upgrade might be helping too though

sry, my mistake

here's a typical Olympic weightlifting specimen, and the guy who keeps making manlet hate threads

Not do-wins. Wei-rui

you can't smile with a mustache and still look good though

Sabo Powerlifts are pretty nice

Best value, Powerlift 2's

>I stopped taking my medication over a year ago, and my memory recovered. but remembering things from my past is very painful. Hence why i'm just going to leave it all behind me.
how so?
like you experienced some trauma?
or just remembering being a loser?

Pseudo TM

Volume day of
Highbar
Deficits
BP/variant

Light day of
Paused squats
Hypers/Light GM's
Spoto/2-3 count paused BP

Heavy day of
SQ
BP
DL

He has low testosterone and doesn't know how to deal with trauma and emotions by himself, much like a woman.
Christ what an awful "human"

I have the Sabo deadlifts and they are nice also.
But he asked for cheap desu.

why can't i squat 2pl8 ^_^

>like you experienced some trauma?
I was abused repeatedly over years, from preteen to leaving secondary school (high school). I'd prefer to not go much into it because it upsets me a lot to think about it too much, but it's left me with serious trust issues and self hatred.

post more pls

Ron Swanson/10

ok but im underaged

Getting some new chalk and tape tomorrow. A pretty good week desu.

BenchBro's homosexual tendencies!

I want to cum inside BenchBro!

stop posting now, that picture looks gross

and 16 is the age of consent here in the merry old land of oz

>tape
Like sports tape? What do you use that for?

>ywn paint BenchBro's nails while he sleeps

PL2'S

I like raspy better without the stache, good on you

GAYS OUT

If Rasputin is intermediate, then my twink ass is advanced.

never torn a callus? dyel?

IT'S TIME TO STOP POSTING GAYPOSTERS

Intermediate isn't something amazing. It's like 1-2 years of training on average, less if you actually try

your dick is very small, which is totally forgivable if you are cute, but you look like an inbred potato

>ywn cuddle with WorthlessBro and cheer him up when he gets home from work

Omar mateen?... Is that y-you?

wtf is going on

C U T E ~ !

I just glue them shut. And tearing calluses became really rare after like my first 6 months of lifting oncey I learned how to actually hold the bar.

For my thumbs when I do snatch grip, especially using hook grip.

Commisar/Mods pls

>he doesn't do cleans and snatches
dyel? lol

Bench how did you manage to meet someone as qt as Nyano? :3

Commisar condones this.

how feminine is her penis bench

This

Bench does Junko know that you're cheating on her? :(

I powerlift.
>mfw I just use straps
o-ok

>straps
>powerlift

Pick one and only one

For snatch grips dead you mong

>snatch
>powerlift

Pick one and only one

I feel you there friend. Life gets better though

Pointless post

It's a snatch grip. Therefore a snatch

Go back to /owg/ pls

out
now

there is bullying, and there is being an irredeemable cunt. leave.

this

It's way too easy to bait people in /plg/

I told rasputin multiple times he should shave his head or at least get a buzzcut to go with the moustache. but no, he's a pussy and gets rid of his alpha stache

strengthshop.de/special-offers/panther-gewichtheberschuhe.html

I can't find any Panther Weightlifting Shoe reviews anywhere. Anyone knows anything about these?

To be fair, I would use straps if they didn't slide around the bar so much.

So instead of b8'ing and posting underage nudes...

WAWTT?

RD for me, so I'm doing some OHP and paused squats + spoto.

Bench

Is bench anyone else's least favourite lift? I powerlift to lift heavy weight, benching something I'd squat for a warmup bores me

>

OK, so actually attempting to get an abuse victim to kill themselves is a bannable offence

>attempting to get an abuse victim to kill themselves is a bannable offence

Who knew

An abuse victim?

Nothing. Did a triple of 65% snatch grip just now, but that's it.

75%x3x5 tomorrow though.

>snatch grip

Get out /owg/ normie

see
Rasputin has actual issues it seems

Shit, sorry to hear that guys. I guess I shouldn't bully Rasputin so much, huh?

Rest day after a nice upper day yesterday.
Hit 3x5 +35 lbs weighted chins and somehow managed to finish benching 4x3 at 85% then 3x8 at 75%.

On a different note, how do we know if we're bulking too fast? I've put on about 6 lbs in 2 months. I'm not really looking much fatter and my weighted chins are still going up, so I guess it's not too fast, but I don't want to overdo it.

I'm not gonna flat out agree that he looks "better" per se, but I did really love that mustache. If he got some big round dumbbells and a leopard print leotard he could be an old-fashioned strong man.