WHAT'S THE BEST FLAVOUR

>inb4 unflavoured

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chocolate caramel and chocolate mint are also pretty gud

Just normal vanilla. Shits good.

Got the decadent choc blend because it was 50% off for $25/5.5lb

It was better than choc mint, which tastes like lipstick when you go lower than 40g/500ml in concentration

Shill
Sage

>he doesn't know about how myprotein saves you from a shekel shoah

The real answer is 50% of a flavour you like and 50% unflavoured, shit is way to sweet otherwise.

I really like Strawberry Cream or whatever it is.

is buying isolate instead of concentrate worth it?

Differences WHEY VS BEEF PROTEINS? I can't take WHEY because I'm allergic.

On an unrelated note, how much will the prices spike if brexit goes through?

Then go for beef ones.

egg protein

Choc mint is really nice.
Peanut Butter Chocolate is rather ambiguous.
Cookies and Cream is fucking trash smells horrible

Prices will stay the same but the pound is devaluing so expect to get less discounts for a year or two until the sterling stabilizes.

Cum flavor.

Mocha is legit, also the mint chocolate

I'm alergic to egg proteins too, fuck me right?

shit genetics bruh
>captcha: select all eggs
uhh, you're not gonna make it bruh

That's Veeky Forums flavor

Fuck, I only eat chicken until I puke, I'm also alergic to fish.

Natural Chocolate. Literally the only one I actually like. Strawberry cream is weird and bitter. Banana mixes like shit. Vanilla is disgusting unless mixed with chocolate one. Choc caramel is acceptable but tastes a bit weird. Choc mint is a refreshing change for an iced shake but not one I'd like to drink post-workout regularly. Haven't tried any others desu.

It's been 13 days since I ordered my banana isolate, and it's still nowhere near being delivered according to Yodel. Poor.

Choc MyProtein tastes good enough, I do enjoy drinking it unlike some other flavors and brands

Even without the discounts they still beat most prices in my country (Germany).

How come they can sell so cheaply? Is the base product so cheap in britain? State subsidies in milk? What's happening?

I've seen bulkpowders, myprotein and also this dutch site that's cheap as balls.

How do they do it? Someone Veeky Forums me up.

>MyProtein
Enjoy your soy.

>How do they do it?
You are probably looking at counterfeit stuff. Try writing to them and asking whether they sell at outlets X, Y and Z.

Dude what

I order from their site.

soy protein
pea protein

You guessed it right, milk subsidies are big in Europe. Ireland and Germany have stockpiles of powdered milk so It wouldn't surprise me if they were getting the base ingredients for next to nothing. That combined with the no frills business practices and the fact that they have no brick and mortar stores saves them a fortune.

It makes the most sense. Or at least more than the LOL ITS SOY DUDE YOU GON GROW TITS argument.

Most German producers still don't manage to beat MP. Oh well.

I drink 0.5L of soy milk almost everyday

I dont give a shit about your inb4 fgt, unflavoured is god tier, then buy sucralose and mix it with whatever you feel like that day, be it berries, banana, cocoa or just plain milk.
Or buy flavour drops to add to it.

I've been sticking with just chocolate and it's fine-- but I'd like to switch soon

Do men really find this ayy lmao attractive? That's a Zeta Reticuli Grey's body shape

I want to find unflavored cause I don't really like the flavors I've tried but everywhere I look its expensive cause of some "natural" bullshit, where do I find this shit cheap?

I remember seeing a thread with this image last night that also had a link to the ranking list for Whey and shit.

Anyone have that?

nvm found it.

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Seconding this.

Obviously everyone has different taste so asking which one is best is a stupid question.

My question is, is there a reasonably priced way to get small amounts of many different flavours to try them out? Buying in bulk is obviously the cheapest by far but then your committed to a flavour for the next few months. Some variety would be nice. But buying in lower quantities is like 2 times or more more expensive

just off yourself m8

They sell samples

I drink unflavored and i am happy with it. It gives most protein/€ and i don't drink it for enjoyment, so i don't care about flavour.

Where were you searching? Buy it directy from their site? They have discounts all the time so there is no way you will get their protein cheaper from a reseller.

Chocolate mint tastes like thin mints

I bet a lot of your diet has soy and you just don't know it faggot