I need help Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums ive been a lazy fat fuck and just recently started to work out again. My question is whats the best way to prevent my thunderthighs from rubbing against each other when I run. I get a fucking rash and it hurts like a motherfucker, any tips?

Body glide and compression lined shorts.

Vaseline

Lose weight (read: keep running, fatass)

No shit

fuck off idiot, you're literally cancer

I used to have this problem a lot when I was a former fatty and started doing a shitload of cardio. Getting good clothing with soft fabric that will create a good protective barrier between those two flabs of death was crucial for me. What I found worked was a pair of MMA "fight shorts". The kinda that have the mesh elastic barrier on the inner thigh and crotch area. I had already owned a pair of SPRAWL shorts back in the day because my main goal for loosing weight was that I wanted to get into MMA(don't hate, this was back when UFC was all the rage). Anyway I would I would wear those instead of underwear with some basketball shorts slipped over them and it was pretty much the only thing I could find that would alleviate the jock itch/rash between my thighs. Also a ample supply of AD ointment and baby powder for the days when I would rub them raw.

I've heard that deadodart works too, I don't have a tub of vaseline lying around, would that work for now?

whats a good place to get em

What I'm trying to say is OP (you?) is being a retard by looking for a shortcut.

what fucking shortcut you inbred porchmonkey, I know I'm fat and I need to keep doing cardio and shit. That doesn't fucking mean I can't look for way to run without an excessive amount of pain. Did all the protein shakes ruin your fucking IQ level you ignorant fuckboy.

You'll have to go online to like an MMA apparel and fight gear website. Been a long time since I browsed that shit so just google it I suppose

Try swimming, walking or cycling (on a bike, not roids) for now?

Yup. That'll work

you guys are idiots

or you could lift and eat less?...

thx, ill try that for now while I get better options later

Try swimming?

incorporate swimming cycling and a rowing machine to reduce the rash and give it time to heal. Under Armor boxer shorts helped for me.

As for the rash itself always stay clean and dry use antiperspirant and talc after a shower or even stuff for baby rash. If you get a decent antiperspirant treat it like you would a course of medicine use it both morning and before you sleep and after every shower.

You lifting as well as cardio?

I do cardo for an hour, then lift for 1-2 depending on the day (leg day, core, upper body etc)

oh thanks dawg, i cant believe i didnt think of that

ill lift and eat less tonight, and BAM! my fat will dissapear and i wont get a rash tomorrow when i run

Cool, what kind of progress you made bro?

Sick sarcasm you fucking retard, im saying INSTEAD OF RUNNING you could eat less and lift weights

Do you usually take a snack when you get upset?

biking> running

same here, I just kinda slide my shorts up so that they would be between the thighs, that's why I run at 10pm every night

Deodorant. Put it in between your legs. You're welcome.

25lb in 2 weeks so far
I run at 1am lmfao