Did estp ever post real pics?

Manlets etc etc

Besides the one of her face? No

nah

osteoporosis bla blah faggot bla blah

go lift u twig

make me

Shit.. got me there m4+4

God I love my bloated face so much! It's so manly! So full! Oh I just want to be perma-bloat. Only roid for bloating. My beautiful bloated face.

betterluck next time bromo

farmer plox

I say these exact words every time i draw the oil when pinning.

who else here has a /fraud/ prayer when they pin?

>who else here has a /fraud/ prayer when they pin?
get ripped or die mirin

Don't pray but everytime I pin I say no homo because that needle is so close to my butthole.

I used to play harder better faster stronger when pinning. Now I don't give a fuxk and just do it

>Now I don't give a fuxk and just do it
same desu

I usually pin 1st thing in the morning b4 vIm fully awake now

Winstrol is goat for cutting on DNP.

Lessens water retention, kills appetite, and increases cardio ability a bit.

Winny had me looking p good on 250mg dnp

Gr8 drug
Shame it slowly destroys you

is that girl a ex-trip that used to come to /fraud/?

no

yeah, since im only pinning test e i pin Sunday evening and Thursday morning, and the Thursday pin generally works better.
my ass still hurts from sunday which raises a question.

if you get a steroid abscess, does it go away and get metabolized or does it break down and just kind of fade away?

nigger, all the sources on /r/ sst are fucking online shops.

In non-giving a fuck countries like Uk/us/aus and canada this isnt a problem, but in autistic countries like germany they will send special forces because you pin your ass and autistically track the order.

You even get jailed here for smoking sum weed ffs.

then who is it?

That's why I only use 30mg a day.

ihatethebeach via tumblr

so 500mg?

and why is she used as thread pic all the time?

nigger why do i have to specially ask this shit, just give me the full explanation ffs.

I was on 50 then 40
Either gonna go 30 or swap for var

The shampoo is supposed to be var lol

newb here, how do you pin 300mg?

Do you drain the full 250mg amp, and then 50mg of another 250 amp?

>and why is she used as thread pic all the time?
shes qt

>just give me the full explanation ffs.
I like looking at her

Why do you add those ugly ass filters to the pics?

I think it is
I took it a couple times
Drol is on point but not the time

Not on cycle, Nolva arrived today.

Took one to see if I got any negative reactions to it.

Am I kill?

do you realize what you just did?

NEVER EVER FUCKING TAKE NOLVA WITHOUT TEST BASE.

The first time i did this i threw up 24/7 for 3 days straight.

jesus god bless, its gonna suck hard

you are a fucking cunt.

make oc and I'll use i

gzuz, y the h8 m8?

Guys what's the best fruit? I'm craving plums right now for some reason. My go to is usually Blueberries.

dat cystic acne has begun. What's the accutane protocol if it's not too bad? 20mg ED?

Is cards still around?
I need dat sweet Canadian Eph

*kardus, fucking autocorrect

this isn't really a roid question but you guys are usually nice enough to answer these questions..

How do I properly dose powdered caffine? I'm just trying to take alittle to aid in weightloss. I bought a bag from Powder City and it came with a tiny white spoon.

How do I not take too much of this stuff without a kitchen scale?

Milligram scale
Or make a solution and do maths for dose

Blackerries and raspberrys forsure

As far as fruits are concerned, Cantaloupe is extremely calorically-sparse. High in protein and omega 3s and medium in fiber, for a fruit. Can be highly satiating for a cut meal.

At what bodyfat is it acceptable from at health and potential gains p.o.v to blast Tren on a lean bulk? What about for a cut?

Generally, the only time I eat fruit is when I blend bananas, frozen blueberries, and frozen strawberries with milk as a smoothie.

Pic related. Just made one now because of you. I love me some smoothies.

will 0.15cc spoonful kill me?

Pineapple

Delicious and makes the girls happy

3cc or leave pleb

why would you order powdered caffeine? caffeine pills are dirt cheap and so much easier to dose

How many sets of deadlifts should i do at once on gear? Natty i always just did 1x5.

Looks tasty, gonna need a new blender when I am moving to my new flat. Any recommendations for a good and easy to clean blender?

Can I use some hcg to get my load back to Peter north proportions?
The little leak I got now is practically cause not much to clean up but my girl would like to get a good facial once in a.while.
Has anyone already done hcg for the pure.intention of a bigger (back to natty) load?

They make blenders where the cup thing is literally a shaker bottle. It's pretty nice because the blender doesn't take up much space.

I dunno dude
If you have a gram
Drop it in 100ml of everclear
Now its 10mg an ml

Or whatever concentration you want
I dont even know is caffeine soluble like that

well since you're advanced enough to go on gear
you're not linearly progressing on deadlifts anymore
so I suggest on gear you still do 1x5 and instead try to linearly progress again
maybe do an extra session of deficit/snatch grip/pause DL (or all combined) on another day of the week and work up to 1x8

same amount as you did when natty: as many as you can recover from
you fucked up

I have one of those. The Ninja. Only problem is I can't fit my 200g greens in there with everything else.

pls

dat cystic acne has begun. What's the accutane protocol if it's not too bad? 20mg ED?

>Blackerries
Mmm
>Cantaloupe
Ehh
Blends are ok but I like the individual flavors separate.
>makes the girls happy
??

>makes the girls happy
Your cum tastes better

never tried it tho

Ya 20mg/day for 60 days should do it. It's gonna get worse FYI

I just calculated the net income. I will make 1800 euro net. That's a lot, for a start salary. That's almost more than JM would make, with 6/7 years work expiernce as a supervisor. kek

Only if you're murica it's low.

Do you guys all have PHD's i assume?

You gonna hop on that hgh with the new cash flow?

Serious question why doesn't everyone run tren? I'm on it and the results are getting insane imo compared to when i only blasted test.

It's the only compound that causing me hair shredding and thinning.

wtf are those taxes?

Here in germany, for 2400 brutto i got 1600 net

This Tren also made me more bloated. Test looks sharper.

What the fuck are you sure it wasn't fake shit? Should be the opposite no?

>Tren also made me more bloated.

Protip: that wasnt tren. Someone mixed up some deca instead bro

maybe mk 677 with test,eq for a blast. We will see

according to some site and another student i asked: 2300 gross = 1800 net over here. Not sure tho. Probably around 1700-1800 i hope.

What and where did you study? hbo/wo?
>getting work experience and steady income
feels good man

Is that 1800 weekly, no weekly, or monthly?

Bi weekly*

>Do you guys all have PHD's i assume?
You can make 50-70k here starting without any kind of degree. A lot of the trades pay really well, electrician or Carpenter or something like that.

fuck. It's on the back of my head and back and the first one started on my face this morning. fuck. 300mg of test E...

i wouldnt do eq if youre planning to come off
ester is so long its going to complicate the pct p badly

>why no tren
Become sex addict + rage addict

You are not using an AI I assume?

hbo + pre-master

Business IT + Information management. One of the best payed field @ bachelor level, according to statistics

I know right. Being poor suckes. Living like a bum on Veeky Forums

and you?

what do you think m8. Weekly and i would be king over here

You don't even get that with a master over here, as start salary. Maybe as a doctor

I'am gonna bnc from now on, since i have money and don't wanna feel shitty during my work. Don't wanna fuck it up during my trial period.

Also the acne, shit. That sucked even more than everything

Mood.

Only 12.5 asin E4D. Usually I know when I'm bloated b/c of nips and moon face. Thats a possibility though.

Estrogen is a possibility though*

Remember when JM did his PCT when he started that new job and almost committed suicide. lmao

buying Bitcoin really isn't as simple as I thought it would be
Very disappointed
Just means I wait longer for my new stuff

I make 3200/mo net and I don't even have a high school diploma

Jesus you're some special kind of retard.

I use anycoindirect

But limited paying options

dafuq is pct that horrible?

when masteron kicks in.

shitt brehs, masteron is god feels

But do you have health insurance and a retirement plan?

also what happens when you get fired? Do you still get cash, or do you have to suck bbc for money then.

If you earn that money over here without a degree, you are litterly a god among man.

You can't compare it with US Freedom

>almost committed suicide
>almost

If you've been blasting high doses of test and tren, it definitely is. The loss of gains aside, your cognition and mood are likely going in the shitter. A lot of guys feel shitty when they're back to normal because normal just isn't good enough.

I've got insurance, a 401k plan, and I'm a union worker. Practically unfireable.

>buying Bitcoin involves a drawn out bs process through most exchanges
>I'm the retard
Yeah nah

I got sick of screwing round last night looking through some sites which required a seperate account through them and others that required 1K worth of coin in a transaction.
Just gonna have my friend tell me what he uses, he'll show me what he does and I'll be fine

I'm studying physiotherapy, about to go in my 4th year. Slacking off because most shit is about chronic diseases and old people. Also most of my fellow students are retards, physiotherapists are a special kind of people.
>just want a cozy office in a gym and mainly work with strength training

Great. So you get to spend the rest of your life at work.

Freedom!

Is circle still gtg for BTC? They've been asking me for SSN after every transaction recently. Nah.

0.25 of Fin ED ain't doing CHIT. I bumped to 0.5 ED and got "head fog" after about 3 days. It felt similar to tanking my estrogen.

oh man but there is a difference between feeling shitty and feeling so miserable that you want to commit suicide.

thats what masT said atleast

>buying bitcoin involves downloading a cell phone app
>you're not the retard

Fucking filled that girlie up last night. She begged to be bred so I did. Literally the best words to hear a girl say are "do whatever you want". We ended up camming together too, but on a soft core piercing blog.

She bounced for work. Gave me her house key. So I'm enjoying wifi, and hot coffee and mother fucking doggers. Left me cash for food too. #bosslife

can we offer MG to resurrect JM?

Get ready to treat ugly fat people with their back problems.

Yeah i know. I friend of my is also a physiotherapist.