House party advice

What does Veeky Forums do at parties?
>britbong if that matters
>cyborg fag
>loser at high school, worked on my social skills to the point that i can talk to anyone and i'm pretty charismatic
>many aquaintances and can easily meet new people
>just a facade though really and i definetly have my autisic moments especially with women
>KV but people who know me have this idea that i'm this stud

So i've been invited to my second party. I'll give you a summary of my first.
>around a month ago
>feeling optimistic maybe this is my time to ascend into normie hood and get some girls but mainly just want to get girls.
>arrive the house feeling shy and nervous
>following my few freinds around the whole time and not really contributing to conversations
>getting introduced to new people but don't really know how to act and not having anything to say
>drink a few beers, just makes it worse because worse co-ordination and can't think
>freinds are all pulling girls while i'm walking around aimlessly and saying hi to people i know

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is wrong with you delusional fucks.

You tell me

Why do you think about this shit so much

Just go be yourself and don't be a fag. Jesus

jesus christ, play some drinking games and socialize, if you're absolute garbage at anything athletic related then just do card drinking games.

I get drunk, play my nigger music, dance and rap, do drugs occasionally. Chat everyone up, laugh at memes on my phone.

Girls seem to like that shit. Just have fun and don't worry about anything else.

Drink more faggit

>knucklewalk in
>side eye everyone
>charge anyone who makes eye contact
>beat your chest
>pull your lips back
>scratch yourself
>look for bananas
>throw shit at the ladies

works every time

18yr olad britbong here senpai don't bother 'trying' to pick up girls just get pissed and socialize with your friends

Now that's the kind of THICC I can get behind, pun intended
Not the obese pigs that are posted in those threads

I'll try this. Of topic but what kind of memes? I don't ever show my freinds the memes on my phone because alot of then are green texts and i want to hide my powerlevel

>Take bottles of whatever liquor you have
>share em w/your friends
>Make your way around the house/patio/whatever and give out shots to bitches you might want to plow
>instant conversation starter, you are now the center of her attention
>???
>poon
ezpz

That's the reason my freinds go to parties though to pick up girls, i was just following them around because i don't really know where else to go or what to do. Is it normal to approach random bros?

This. Worry more about getting drunk and having dumbass fun than about micromanaging interpersonal interactions.

I go to quite a few but they are almost always mostly my friends so with hardly anyone I don't know but yeah remember to drink and then making friends with strangers is piss and you might always bump into them again

OP is under the age of 18 as all 18+ in the UK actually go to a pub/club.

I drink like a quarter of my 5th of Jack, challenge random normals to pull ups, kick the shit out of them because most can only do like 3, then drink the rest of my 5th over the course of about an hour, then typically try to fight someone and get asked to leave. Every time.

I was pretty drunk last time, that was my second time ever drinking but if anything it made it worse. I didn't know how to act or what to say. Like i don't know what is supposed to happen?

I'm in sixth form so most people there i will see around college and i might even know a few of them. I'll go around trying to talk to everyone there and drink more if i find it difficult

where abouts are you bro? I'm in sixth form got my first a2 exam tomorrow I'm down in essex

You sound like a bro

Recently turned 18 but nice try.

Manchester mate i just finished my AS last week. Best of luck tommorow

Like the one I posted idk I just show em shit I find funny, me and all my buddies love the suh dude meme. One of the girls I know is pretty hot and rich, she has her own meme page and I call her the meme queen she loves it. Not sure if normies understand greentext.

cheers and you'll be fine, if you go to uni you will learn if not just remember to drink

I'm not in a fraternity or anything due to not going to college, but yeah.

Can we be friends

Sure bro

pop xtc and do cardio for 8 hours

Pubs/clubs are 18+ here as well. I vastly prefer houseparty shit. And I'm 25.

I meet people everywhere and OP is being absolutely autismo. But I was like him in my late teens.

When at a club/pub just wait for a group of mostly qts do shots. Sign to the bartender to add a shot and do yell/ask for one more so the qts hear it.

After you ordered go up to them, tell them to wait because you're joining them.

9 out of 10 will wait if you're not ugly as fuck. They wait? You're in.

It's the easiest way to break the ice. The other is standing out when you're outside for a smoke. If you don't smoke, start smoking.

I prefer cigars. I get plenty of girls that come up to me to ask me why I'm smoking cigars. Or if they can try it once.

They need an excuse as well, just walking around being closed off/a wallflower doesn't work.

If it's not a loud club just be at the bar, overhear a conversation in a group. Just walk up and make a comment or a joke about the subject and you're in.

Not rocket science.

But you need some practice

And do not ever go for the qt you're into from the start. Get involved first, leave the group, hang out with others, then come back when the one you're into seems bored or is alone.

And just "where'd the rest go?" or "You look bored. It's because I left isn't it?"

Anything funny, or something casual that you'd ask others in the situation will work.

You don't ever make it clear you're into them. Not until you're fairly certain she is into you.

Her friends will point it out or she'll know just because she gets more attention for whatever reason.

This

I only join in when people are already doing that. And even as a skelly dyel I usually win.

Most people can do 2-3, I can still do 20+ and haven't seen a gym in a year.

Goddamn who is that slut?

Because you're a skelly you fucking retard. Pull ups as DYEL don't count.

That all sounds way too elaborate. I just go up to a girl, ask her how she's doing, ask her her name and ask her if she's single. If she is I just go in for the kiss.

>loser at high school, worked on my social skills to the point that i can talk to anyone and i'm pretty charismatic
>many aquaintances and can easily meet new people

And yet you're still asking people on the internet how to behave at a house party? Lmfao smells fishy my friend. You sure you're not just pathetically delusional?

Way too much sexual assault vibe here user :^)

>browsing your phone at a party
jesus christ

Never see other people as 'normies' because you are fucking normol.
You can think that they are plebs but never call yourself not normol
Booze
Talk about things in the moment
Fuck women do whatever the fuck you want

Yeah i'm aware i'm being autismo but i really do need some help. My freinds have been going to parties every week for like the last 4 years while i've been playing vidya.

I'll try this approach of talking to many groups of people and maybe later approach a girl when she's alone. Definetly need practice but it helps knowing how to

Yeah because every social situation is the same, yet i'm the delusional one

How the fuck do you even find a house party enjoyable? I've been to plenty and personally thought all of them except one or two were absolute gobbleshite.

You over think shit for one. You say you're charismatic or whatever the fuck but you can't function at a party? Get the fuck out and go post on

Because you have shit friends and you're a boring cunt.

>Talk about things in the moment
What do you mean by this care to elaborate?

britt olson

usual routine of a "house party"
>get there about 8.
>Neighbours usually complain about music at roughly 12:00 so music usually get's turned down or just turned off
>leave about 2-3 in the morning
>Occasional scummy kids trying to gate crash.

Only benefits I remember from house parties were the following
>Meeting new people
>Watching people make complete and utter tits of themselves
>bring your own booze so cheap af.
>hook ups.

Actually, they weren't all that bad thinking about it.

instagram.com/miss_olsen87/?hl=en

blew some air out of my nose

I'm sure most people had no fucking clue what they were doing at their first ever party. I'm just trying to go in better prepared this time.

>You say you're charismatic or whatever the fuck but you can't function at a party?
You realise that the social setting of a party is completely differant right?

>invited to second party
>counting parties
top kek

Gotta start somewhere

>bring a liter of vodka
>get fucking smashed
>run around making friends with everyone
>reject girls, I've got better things to do

Don't share liquor you commie

Rather than walk around aimlessly saying hi fucking do something. Drinking games are always a great icebreaker. Also guys who try to hard to pull never succeed so don't be that faggot

op please dont listen to this fucking guy

just play drinking games/get people to take shots with/talk to whoever you see

you don't have to become best friends with anyone but just talk to people about anything at all

everyone else is drunk or should be, they dont give a fuck theyre there to drink and bull shit too

Just drink till you get to a comfortable drunk and have fun. Half the time people at house parties are even more autistic than you, and stick to their small group of friends they came there with. If people start taking shots or something, join in. That's an easy way right there

>I came here to drink, not to fuck

I don't go to parties but I often go to clubs.
>arrive
>drink a lil bit
>start chatting up girls
>get rejected
>more chatting
>dancing/grinding
>try to make up
>random white knight always wants to fight
>fight him and get kicked out
>do drugs with whoever is available that night
>go home to shitpost or sleep

I know, just sit and chill if you don't feel like talking, my first party was at my house so it turned out well. Got laid. Second party I was awkward but chill.

Why not both? heh

I look skelly but the last time I checked my stats were still pic related.

And 6'0-6'1/165lbs isn't that low.

2 weeks ago I was able to do 8 pullups with a girl around my waist. Can't have been more than 100lbs though.

Green is proficient, yellow is advanced. I was at exceptional/elite 18 months ago.

180lbs then, incline benching 275 and squatting Deadlifting 440. Pullups were 12 reps with 120lbs around my waist.

I'm skelly by my standards. And I look small.

>be at first party
>decide this is my time to finally cut loose and get shwasted
>get drunk having a good time
>girl starts flirting with me, I don't realize it
>I say "whelp I'm gonna go drink some more"to her and blow her off for the rest of the night
>realize what I did a week later

The trick is to have so much fun/drink so much you ascend past wanting women

I just do, people are more open compared to being at a bar.

Houseparty here is closer to an illegal rave though. There's the birthday or let's drink houseparty. And there's the let's get fucked up with 200 others while nobody has to care about laws.

The latter definitely beat being at a club.

Want to get shitfaced? Go ahead. Sex in the backyard or upstairs? Fine.

Girls getting hot? Plenty take half their clothes off. In summer the slutty ones go topless at times.

Bonus when there's a pool set up or a bonfire to chill at.

>KV but people who know me have this idea that i'm this stud

o boi

NO MEMES ARROUND GIRLS
this is serious, girls doesn't like childish boys, just don't talk about memes irl ever

Just enjoy yourself, dont be too loud, think before you speak, and smile. Thats all you need to do!

care to elaborate?

If you're asking for advice on the internet, you're doing it wrong. People notice awkwardness.

Is it possible to go to a house party, NOT get drunk and still have fun/socialize? I really don't want to drink alcohol bc it ruins my gains and I want to stay aware so I can pick up sloots

i dont do parties of any kind desu. I like hanging out with one or 2 close friends at the most. Parties are just not enjoyable to me. Plus i rather not be the next bum in a body bag for the next shooting and ive seen way too many vidz of people getting killed in ridiculous ways at parties. Would rather stay home and work out

lol at Britbongs for not playing drinking games. It's a great way to get everyone together and give you an excuse to talk to anyone. Just challenge random people to beer pong and then pick someone you like to be your partner. Or play stackcup, that game's the fucking best.

Yeah I've had fun while DDing. You can dance, chat, smoke, whatever

If you actually have decent mates they will have more interest in getting fucked up and having a good time with each other rather than picking up. Girls are just a novelty/bonus. If you have this outlook and your mates do as well you'll all just laugh it off if you decide hit on a chick and it doesn't work. If you're with "friends" and their only intention is to pick up you have friends with boring as fuck personalities. Have fun and the girls will come.

Get new friends.

a fucking thread asking about how to have fun at a party. I fucking give up , this is just depressing.

What do you want to know?

Made and lost plenty of freinds. Spent the last two years hanging with absolute fucktards who i hated but i didn't want to be seen alone.

Too shy/quiet to meet new people, just a nobody really. My autism was terrible around girls especially, like i'd be sat next to a girl for a class for the year and we'd never have a single conversation.

>now
>meet a shit tonne of people whether that be at college, gym, library, bus.
>people smile/look happy to talk to me
>get approached
>bump into people i know while out
>introduced to freinds of freinds
>can make conversation with girls

Exactly. I know you're right, the times i've had the best interactions with women is when i'm not looking for anything except to have fun. Like before we went to the party they were fixated on the idea of pulling some chicks. Making it a challenge for all 4 of us to pull. It makes you feel like you have to prove yourself to them.

how do you work your social skills up?
Is it just like everything else, a matter of time & practice? like talking to people more and more?

not him but that's what did it for me.
Going out without headphones helped a lot too, made me much more approachable.
But basically you just have to force yourself to talk to people until you are comfortable with it.

>Going out without headphones helped a lot too
I used to never move out of the house without them.

Will try it, thanks

how do you work your social skills up?
Is it just like everything else, a matter of time & practice? like talking to people more and more?

Practice more than anything, putting yourself out there. If it makes you nervous you are making progress. I'd reccomend reading books like; how to win freinds and influence people, book of pook, no more mr nice guy, watch charisma on command on youtube, tedxtalks, theres thousands of videos or books you can use.

Lifting also does help. Improve yourself, dress better, improve appearance (skin, hygiene, hair, facial hair, etc..), find some shit you enjoy. These things will give you the confidence, you will learn to love yourself and won't actually give a shit what people think therefore you will be more bolder and more people will either like you or hate you, that's there problem though. Aside from the confidence people are shallow and want to be around people who loom better too.

Talk to everyone from the CHADS to the losers, be genuinely nice to people and show an interest in what they are talking about. Smile, crack jokes, have a laugh, learn that it's actually fun getting to know people, and it will make any situation more fun. Just do your own thing and people will be drawn to you, don't try to impress anyone or seek the validation of others.

Godspeed bro, we're gonna make it

the girl in the OP is in no way an egotistical fag and is definitely a fun person to talk to

/s

>After you ordered go up to them, tell them to wait because you're joining them.
so you buy your own shot and pay for it separately?
what do you say once you're "in"?

>If it's not a loud club just be at the bar, overhear a conversation in a group. Just walk up and make a comment or a joke about the subject and you're in.
h-how do you think of things to say?

damn this is my night every night
>go out with friends
>"let's get some pussy tonight boys"
invariably:
>get drunk
>get rejected by some girls
>find nearest coke/weed man
>get high
>say goodbye
>wake up thinking "why did I spend so much money"

like someone else said , your purpose should be to have fun, not get girls.

Chad doesn't stand around looking for fun. he makes the fun, and girls come to him .