how fucked am i fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/If3f8VT0lCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not that bad, just keep at it.

Are you me

My bench is so fucking far behind it's pissing me off

I might be you.

I never have someone to spot me, i've heard of just not clipping the bar and if youre stuck letting the plates fall off. I can't think of any reason why I haven't tried it, I'm gonna try tonight.

I'm the opposite, you don't even know the definition of fucked.
>bench max: 340 lbs
>diddly: 375
>squat: 265

>4.5 plate squat
>5plate deadlift
>under 2pl8 bench
>1.5pl8 ohp
lol don't even care, bench sucks dick

Get someone to spot you, even just a stranger, bro. Super helpful to know that you can go to 100% effort and if that's not enough, some dude has got your back.

You're probably only ever hitting 80-85% of your max effort and thus never growing. If you count on yourself to quit, you'll quit too early in the moment.

>just under 4plate dead
>just under 3plate squat
>precisely 2plate bench
>just over 1plate ohp
Feels balanced. Squat and dead are still going up; I wish my bench would go up faster.

Quarter bench: the post

>bench max: 235
>deadlift max: 365
>squat max: 255
At least you have some respectable numbers. These are in pounds, btw.

Nope, full bench, no tippy toes or wide grip nonsense either.
>inb4 someone says I look like shit, Veeky Forums always does
youtu.be/If3f8VT0lCk

Sweet jesus what the fuck, well done

>inb4 someone says I look like shit
desu, for someone benching 3l8s you really do look like shit bro

Literally how

fuck me senpai where are your legs

>benches 75 more than he squats

>that elbow flare

lol

will do. Everyone in my gym is a dickbag, i've tried asking and people just get pissed off. Same with working in.

I'll find some brotier employee or the poor little mexican lady they have cleaning the counters

I think you're courting back injury user

or is your imbalance the result of some kind of lower back injury? or hammy tear?

Fucking this, holy shit.
You look like an even more out of shape Blaha.

If I saw you on the street, I would assume you play LoL every day.

Literally me aside form deadlift.

what's your max OHP?

nice bench BTW

>hitting max effort
But everyone says you don't actually need to hit max effort/burnout, just hit prescribed reps/weights every week a la 531.

Keep going i was stuck at that for a bit. Figured the best way to do it was add 5 pounders every workout. In no time I got to two plates. Working on 245 now.

This. Swallow your pride, ask for a spot.

I was stalling at 135-145lbs for the longest time because I was afraid of failing on the bench. Ever since I started asking for spots on a set I might struggle with, I've been progressing regularly again. Bench press - more than any other compound - is probably the one you have to force yourself the most on in order to grow.

>based Lizzy

You don't have to go to actual failure if you're lifting at 100% effort

But confidence is a hell of a thing. Staying a rep or two back from actual failure is one thing. Staying a rep or two back from a 'failure' that's itself way less than you're capable of? That gets to be an issue.

Could always bench in the power rack and set the safeties so you can roll of shame it down off yourself. I have to do that all the time since I never have a spotter, only old fogies at my gym.

Until you're crossfit benching with your ass off the bench to push harder (what I've been doing for years)

I can squat and bench but not deadlift.

315 bench
455 squat
425 deadlift

fucking weebs, i swear to yahweh

The point is that you don't even know what your max effort/burnout is, because you don't trust yourself to come anywhere close. 80% of max effort will plateau you for years.

Honestly, saying 80% is probably pretty generous if you're benching without a spotter. Think of all the times you've pushed the weight up to lockout, second guessed yourself and re-racked the weight. Then when you sit up, you think "man, I probably could have gotten one more." It adds up.