I'm a guy with a huge ass. It has always been large. When I was younger I was thin, but my butt was still big...

I'm a guy with a huge ass. It has always been large. When I was younger I was thin, but my butt was still big. Now I'm overweight and it's the size of Texas. I'm in the process of losing weight, but the point where I like the rest of my body is like 40 lbs heavier than I need to be to have a normal sized butt.

Is there anything I can do? I figure the only possibility (without lipo) would be to have a very low body fat percentage and have huge amounts of muscle to not be skinny.

I am not that into fitness. I don't want to put in all the work that would require. Is there any other way?

I'm 5'11" 190 now. I want to hit around 175. I'd need to be around 135-140 to not have a big ass.

Pic unrelated

Your best course of action would be to resign yourself to the fact you've got a giant ass, and should sell it to horny gay men. They'd pay top dollar to ravage your anus, m8

>I don't want to put in all the work that would require. Is there any other way?
Yes, your diet

you can lose weight all the way to 135-140 by fixing your diet alone

read the sticky

cheese and bacon are not condiments

You're missing the point. I'd be unhappy with the rest of my body at that weight. I want the ass of 135 lb me, and the rest of my body of 175 lb me.

Does anyone know how to read other than people who suggest I turn feg?

I don't want the work required to be 175 lbs 2% body fat. I don't know what you thought I meant.

shut up fatass

At least I'm literate.

Lol, I have never posted on this board before. Are there a lot of really wussy mods?

Thought my thread was hidden. Page said ? And I couldn't find it in the catalogue. But really, are my only options being 135 lbs or spending all my time working on my body?

How old were you when you were skinny? If it was before or during puberty then your ass probably won't so disproportionate anymore.

Lose weight. Also yohimbine can equalize fat distribution caused by excess estrogen.

Post butt.

I hit puberty around 11-12, at least that's when I reached almost full height and started growing facial hair.

I was always thin, but at age 16 I dropped to 135, it's the only time in my life (past age like 8) that my butt wasn't big. I was about 150 until I was 22, then put on 55 lbs up to 205 at the age of 26. I've been dieting since May 1, down 15 lbs.

Thanks for the tip, will research. Where would I get this excess estrogen? I don't drink milk, would it be diet or could my body just be producing it?

And before anyone asks, my shirt looks messed up because I pulled it to the front and tucked it in a bit to better show my butt.

I-is that big? Mines about that size cuz im like 20lbs overweight...

If you don't think your butt is big it's probably not as bad as mine. The picture doesn't really do it justice. You'd know if your butt was abnormally large.

Ahahahah you actually are a fat ass

I measured. 41 inches at the biggest point around, 36 at the smallest at my waist. I expected those numbers to vary a lot more, also expected my waist to be smaller. 34 jeans are a little snug. How do they even fit?

Looking at it again, the picture does do it justice, you're insane if you don't think it's big. Look how much further it sticks out than my back.

Looks like my best bet is to lower my estrogen. I'm glad there's a minority of literate people on this board.

>it sticks out than my back.
That's normal for a butt.

Not that far bro. Like half that far would be too much.