Everyone talks about "what kind of body do girls want?" etc...

everyone talks about "what kind of body do girls want?" etc., but what to do when pic related and zero opportunities to take shirt off in front of any girls? I wear a suit all day with 100% male workforce, gym is 99% male. Fuck this gay earth

post current bench PRs to keep fit related:

bench 5x245, 9x225, 1x270

they want a body that isn't too fat, but not too thin, that has high social status and a decent job and savings in the bank

basically resources, and dont look totally disgusting.

post pics of yourself shirtless on instagram

You need to do something on the weekend that is outside and is acceptable to have your shirt off.

Beach / Disc golf / Walk around park in running shoes / Mixed sex "for fun" sports. Like some shitty volleyball etc.

i have no friends and wopuldn't have any followers

thats a good idea

You look fucking fantastic btw

>I can only get women by showing off my body
pretty pathetic

>You look fucking fantastic btw
thanks bruh, but you guys are the only humans to see this so whats the point. daily reminder that looking like this isn;t making it. if youre autist before lifting, you'll be autist after

You dumb fucker, you don't show off your body, you let her guess what you look like. If you go out of your way to show her you look like a tryhard faggot.

It's when you get her to bed by being an interesting person and she takes off your clothes and exclaims "holy fucking shit" and realizes she's snagged a greek god you've got her hook line and sinker

>tfw she starts licking your abs before sticking your cock in her mouth
>tfw she squeezes your rock hard glutes mid-fuck

natty? be honest plz

also, routine (even just "PPL") and time lifting?

Post cock famlam

You're gorgeous. D-denmark?

tinder

the premise behind "the body girls want" is really 90% staying power and 10% pickup capability, which a lot of people forget

you draw them in 9 times out of 10 with your looks, sense of dress, and personality, and then they stay BECAUSE of how good your physique is - only rarely or in situations where you're half naked do opportunities arise because of your physique in the first place

yea thats been my ideal for a while now. major in finance or hr, not infosec or you'll end up surrounded by men 24/7. learn from my mistakes fellas

yea i'm natty. i've also been active for 6 years now, lifting seriously for 1.5. i lift 5-7 days per week consistently. no sugars, fast food, alcohol, etc.

i did awhile ago, but i fucked a fat girl while drunk and i've been traumatized since. i can't really use social media stuff with my job anyways.

>fucked a fat girl while drunk
you don't like high test hermano?

try Clover, that's what /g/ usually recommends but what do they know
you probably realize asking dating advice on Veeky Forums isn't the smartest thing

Well you see senpai, the truth is that if you go somewhere just to meet girls you're fucked from the start. You need to go out and do things that you like doing and girls need to be irrelevant otherwise you'll get sick of it if you don't meet any. That way you can have some fun while meeting people and not be so down all the time. Or you can just go clubbing and fuck diseased whores but I suspect that's not your thing.

You need to get yourself in some decent social circles and you need to stop going to the gym as often so you have time to be social. There are many bigger guys than you who only work out 4-5 times a week and you don't even need to be making any more gains unless you're planning to leave humanity behind.

There is a thing called the beach, it's awesome!
Also people can look Veeky Forums in t-shirts, where the hell do you live that you can't go to a bar wearing a shirt

you're spot on. i do need to do stuff like that, but i need social-able interests i guess. reading and lifting and working aren't gonna help. maybe i'll start lifting without headphones to spice things up

you have no idea. it was the worst sex i've ever had. she was like 5'1 or 5'2 and 145-160. FUCK I FEEL SICK REMEMBERING IT

Reading is fun. Girls are people too you know. Unfortunately being a big guy 4 them is going to make most girls in a library wonder what you're doing there and whether you can read, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. Why not just go join some club for a cardio sport that you like? I'm sure cycling and swimming are both packed full of prime pussy that wouldn't be grossed out by a big squat.

choose to be gay

YEA ITS THAT FUCKING SIMPLE

Sometimes i wish i were able to just choose to be straight, but then i see threads like this and i'm glad sex is easy af to get as a faggot.