I know there is no alternative to real food...

I know there is no alternative to real food. But what's the next best thing which is quick and can just be taken in liquid form. Is Soylent 2.0 a decent meal replacement?

mutant mass just don't die like rich's dog

Rich's dog died? Wtf.

too much mass gainer not enough real food

>when you bring a 6% dog into the 5% life

incompatible

Kek

It doesn't taste as bad as you might think, but it is certainly plain. I sometimes drink it with coffee in the mornings. I was drinking it everyday and felt fine, but you eventually miss real food and will switch back. But for a once and a while thing its good.

Soylent 2 actually has soy protein, it's likely to lower your test levels so i don't fuck around with it. I usually eat soylent 1.5 for three meals and then my girl cooks one solid food. Really cheap and a lot better than eating microwave shit thats about as tasteless. For the record, LoRann oils make good flavorings for soylent.

I posted that I had Soylent in a meal thread Like 10 months ago and got shit on super hard. I guess since it is becoming more popular now, people are more open to it

please stop spreading that meme.

Okinawa japan (where people eat soy like no tomorrow) is one of the few places on earth where the population doesn't exhibit age-related decline in testosterone.

Op I use holfood 800cals eveymorning. Basically oats, whey and milk powder and a bunch of other shit. Expensive though

whole milk

Ugh, I watched a vice documentary of where they make that shit. Dude would be shut down if he ran a restaurant, clearly bugs breading and thriving and the equipment is very poorly maintained. I guess that's what you get for buying something called Soylent lol

Yes, go and drink your little soy drink like a good goy. Good luck with your weak chin.

Also, the health and safety rules for soylent are much more lax because it isn't real food, just a supplement.

Why don't you just get whey and add whatever fucking ingredients you like?

but japan is full of twinks and small dicks, a clear indication of lower testosterone.

>nice try chink

Bugs are good protein tho.

>ugh
>vice documentary from Nov 12, 2013
kys

I usually do two 2.0s in the morning.
Then chicken/rice/veggies to even out the day.

I've worked in food production most my life. That setup wasn't any worse than plants I've seen for bread, meat, ketchup, eggs or whatever.

Dairy and pharma are the only industries with real regulations.

Threads seem to be hit or miss. Bean using the stuff for a couple years but keep my head down for fits hate threads.

Maybe they'll do an updated doc. They've spent a few mil in the last couple years.

cum

CMON

I reccomend Soylent green, most balanced meal replacement out there.

dubs is right

that's a girly hand.