Can a manlet be attractive to girls?

this is tinytrip.

he is 5' 4 and weighs 140.

would a girl ever be attracted to him?

yes they can

anything is possible

there's a nigger in the white house for christ's sake

I mean, it's a turn off-- there's no getting around that. Rarely is it a deal-breaker.

If you have other things going for yourself, of course you can attract girls, fitness is one of those things.

There are girls with all kinds of weird fetishes. I'm sure that for every guy, even the ugliest, greasiest neckbeard, there's at least one girl in existence that is sexually attracted to them.

It's all about percentages and numbers. I'm sure there are plenty of girls that would overlook his height, especially since there are plenty of girls that are only 5'2" or shorter. But his "hit rate" is still going to be half or so what it would be if he were 6'.

If the girl is shorter than him why not

There are plenty of girls shorter than 5'4 but it'll be tough if he wants a taller chick.

I have a friend who is same exact height and not as buff who has a literal 9/10 mixed asian girlfriend. It is about what you do with yourself on all levels. Also, I have a long term model friend who is 5'11" who I fucked the first night we met and she always said the guys who make height "the" issue are way more awkward than guys who just have fun.

>overlook his height

oh fug no u didn't

He was in a multi-year relationship, so yes.

lol his legs

also leftest girl is qt

Sure, I'm 5'4" at 160 aka fat and still find decent women. Usually my height or taller -- first girlfriend was 5'10" or some shit.

You internet people take this shit too seriously. Have you seriously never seen a short guy with a girlfriend before?

Yes. He said he fucked 9 girls in a year since getting fit.

/thread

I haven't left the house in 5 months m8

Then height is the least of your concerns.

yeah my day is literally just sitting around until 9pm until i go to the gym

it's fucking crowded at that time now though, FUCK OFF OUT OF MY GYM FUCKERS

Unless you're under 5'5", it probably won't matter.

What makes the biggest impact is your job and how you present yourself.

Weight, height, cleanliness, facial symmetry, dress, and your cohort group are all factors that affect your attractiveness to women.

Nope, your friend is kill.
Reminder to not be deceived by imperial potato units. The metric is the system of the rational, civilized man.

What is a manlet? And from which part of my ass do i pull these numbers?

A manlet is a man that is small. But this brings us to making a dumb comparison among men, which brings nothing to the table aside from senseless dickwaving about who can fit more platforms into his shoes.
As such, we need to look into the typical characteristics of a manlet: He's not a big guy, he thinks that hitting the gym helps him (it doesn't), but more than anything, the crucial point is that he can't exercise his masculinity properly, both because of confidence issues, mental breakdowns, depression borne from his smaller and thus more fragile heart. And physical issues too, like not being able to lend his shoulder for the girl to rest her head, impossibility to princess carry without looking like a prick, having small and seemingly unreliable hands, having to stand on the tip of his toes to kiss the girl, and a fuckton of issues i won't bother listing because manlets never learn.

Thus we reach the conclusion that you can be a relatively small man, but if you manage to stay above women you're good to go and can assert your dominance perfectly both mentally (confidence, no need to prove yourself in front of taller opponents) and physically (support, strenght).

With that definition out of the way, the next point to define is: At which height is a man taller than women in average?
The answer is provided here:
www (dot) averageheight (dot) co (pic related)

Based on this, the smallest women are the Bolivian ones with an average height of 142.2cm, and the tallest are the dutch women with an average of exactly 169.9cm.

Taking all of this information into account, the final and objective conclusion is that a man equal or above 1.7m / 170cm is taller than the tallest women in average, and so, this is the absolute cutoff for manlet status.

Silly me, forgot pic

Yes.
He can be a multi millionaire

THE BIGGEST THING YOU NEED TO GET GIRL IS A SOCIAL CIRCLE

all the rest are just things that help with the attraction phase

but if you don't have a social circle you are ETERNALLY FUCKED

even if you meet a girl, if you don't have a SOCIAL CIRCLE you will be CLINGY AS FUCK and you will DEFINITELY LOSE HER

PLEASE GET A HOBBY AND SOME FRIENDS

Of course a manlet fan but you'll always be inferior to a guy who's taller and a bigger better deal. On the plus side though everyone has to deal with it, there's always someone taller faster stronger more attractive or richer. You've got more competition as a manlet but as a man there's always someone better than each of us, just keep making yourself better.

Are you retarded? He was fucking married for christ sake.

Also 5'5 here, had a 2 year gf and I was 5'2 back then

dude

tiny was married.........

fucking new fags have no idea how based Tiny was/is

I hope I look like that when im finished cutting completely

Edgy

Didnt his parents die and give him millions of pounds?

He's like 140 lbs max

kek

i want reddit to leave

People in hell want ice water. Go fuck yourself

with a body like that you would have 0 problems pulling girls your height. and a lot of girls are at that height.

>1600+ meter women

Muh dick

OP, there's literally no reason to wish for girls taller than you, no matter how tall or short you are. Nothing is more pathetic than a couple where the girl is taller.

So settle for girls of your height or shorter, there are plenty around, even if you are 5' 4.

Short girls are HOT.

this is actual wisdom, OP.

were you in early high school back then or did you just make magical height gains?

>If you have other money going for yourself, of course you can money girls, money is one of those moneys

Great advice

What if you don't want a social circle, but aren't clingy? A girl has been wanting for almost year now, but I just can't bring myself to care

I dunno, man. What if you want big muscles, but don't want to lift weights or do calisthenics?

Girls are about confidence, if you have that then you have their attention. If you doubt yourself then girls will doubt you. Adding a good body with that is just icing on the cake fore a lot of women

Are you saying one HAS to be clingy if they don't want a social circle?

Also, I'm guessing steroids. Not sure how they work tho

Nah if girls dont doubt you, they doubt themselves

>tfw 171 cm
Thank you, user.

>Reminder to not be deceived by imperial potato units.
welcome to amerifat

no you will always look like someones little brother lmao

>did tiny get laid
Bruh you have no idea if you read his little blog he had dude was fucking slaying

Kek!

hes 5'2.

and no.

put him side by side with an average high schooler and he'll be dwarfed and look like a holocaust chimp victim.

Seriously, i know the manlet thing is a meme, but it's been echoed so much now that people actually start to believe it.
I see manlets with hot GFs all the time. Im avereage at 6'0 and when im at the club i see as many people shorter than me making out with girls than i do with people taller than me.

Sure, being short is a disadvantage, but so is being bald, poor, ugly, trashy, aggressive, fat, skinny etc etc. Yet you see people like that with girlfriends all the time. Everyone has something girls could percive as "offputting", it's just that manlets are an easy target and they seem to take so much offence which makes it funny

Where the fuck is tinytrip these days, and does he have an online presence anymore? I wanna see what he looks like now

He was (is) a depressed sack of shit. There were girls on Veeky Forums throwing themselves at him but he was wallowing in his self pity and hate too much to react.

What if I'm 5'4 and a half and tell people I'm 5'5

yeah, some girls have lower standards than others.

>171 Cm

>What makes the biggest impact is your job

how can someone be this retarded. Girls dont fucking care what job you have, as long as it isnt sucking black cock or cleaing toilets.

i've seen plenty of manlets with good looking gf's,and no they didn't have the $

Haha. Maybe if youre still in college

>Tiny will never return

Bow, LONDON
_____O
_____N
_____D
_____O
_____N

and no presence that you can access

he left /fit long time ago...

I dated a guy who was 5' 8

But that hardly counts as manlet.

I actually read his blogs. There are not many and some of them are less than a paragraph.

I got the sense that even though he had an aesthetic physique, being a manlet really fucked with his confidence and ability to talk to girls. Had the typical manlet temper tantrum.

Fairly genuine guy though.

The thing is that average height for women is arond 5'5, so he'd be hard-pressed to find girls shorter than himself, especially when we factor in heels.

Daily reminder that if your under 6ft you might aswell kill yourself

Daily reminder that girls can't judge height/length. I'm 5'11 and girls call me tall all the time. I don't think I've ever dated a girl under 5'7 except one HS student.

>mfw 5'6"
JUST

I'm 5'4 and nowhere near as built as him and I don't have much trouble with the game. I'm even a slight sperg. And bear in mind girls have no idea of what they want, one day she'll say to you she likes taller guys, another day she's dating a guys that's shorter than her. Trust me I've been there.

I'm 5'8 and girls have guessed i'm 5'11 so yeah they can't really guess height

>tfw 168
almost

Why don't you go earlier?

I work from home, so I always go to the gym when everyone else is working at their day job. Most of the time there's a rack and bench free and I don't ever have to wait

Goddamn, this board and all the manlet memes got me into a completely senseless fight with an angry turbomanlet yesterday.

>would a girl ever be attracted to him?
Most girls would see his height as a major problem, specially girls a lot taller than him.

But you have some who do like short guys, one girl i know is 186 cm and she likes guys under 180 cm for some reason, but there are not a lot of girls like her

m8 go during the day. Gym during the day is the comfiest shit ever you will probably have the whole weights section to yourself.

WTF

tell me about this bro

Summer is upon us

>6'0"
>livin' in France
>mfw

It was pretty unexciting and also very much my fault.
>in car on way home from work
>traffic jam
>standing for 10 minutes already
>a few cars ahead a super ripped guy starts getting out of his sports car
>impressed at first
>he stands up
>barely taller than his car, I'd say around 160cm
>not sure why but he starts screaming at people
>for context, I'm German and 189cm, decent strength but not nearly as built as that manlet was
>he's screaming at some lady in her shitty VW Polo
>so I yell something like 'shut the fuck up and get back in your car little guy' - it sounds better in German
>manlet rage intensifies
>he runs over
>I get out
>head and shoulders taller than him
>suddenly think of pic related
>can't stop myself from laughing
>fucker hits me in the throat, guess he was aiming for my chin but couldn't quite reach up here
>we hit each other a few times
As an aside, I can't overstate how awkward it is to fight a dwarf.
>jam seems to resolve because I see cars start moving up ahead and some people are honking behind me
>i think i kicked him in the shin because he hobbles away, all the while yelling like a retard
>get in car
>drive home

First fight I've been in since (compulsory) military service.

This desu, I'm 181.5 which is not even quite 6 foot and girls think i'm like 6'3 lol

wtf this is so fucking funny lel

Just "imagine" you are 5'4 or whatever.

Asking if any girls would be attracted to you is like a 6ft girl asking if any guys would be attracted to her.

Yeah, a majority of guys would turn her down because it's weird to be shorter than your girl. Just like it is weird to be taller than your man... But there are obviously guys taller than her that will still feel comfortable with her... Just like there are plenty of girls shorter than tiny who would feel comfortable with him.

Average height isn't the height that most people are. It's bang in the middle of all the various heights people claim to be.

Excluding the people who are EXACTLY the average height to the millimeter... Half of all humans are below average height. The other half are above it.

>tfw 5'6"
>tfw potential for NFL in 3 years
>tfw as a punter

>i can't overstate how awkward it is to fight a dwarf

This. It's so unnatural. It's like trying to catch a giant spider in a glass but it starts running at you and you panic like fuck even though you know the spider can't beat you because you're not an aussie. You end up not even catching the spider and just hope it's an old spider and is due to die of old age soon.

I'm not even Veeky Forums and I get hit on and complemented. Its all about the face my friend.

I feel you bruv

Holy fucking kek, it's EXACTLY like that.

hee hee. Plz stay.

If they're shorter then probably.

I'm 5'7 and have a few 5'8 girls coming after me pretty hard.

Wow, thats like, almost once in a month! What a legend!

>wishing to doom your children a life of being a manlet

So selfish

yeah why not

I lost a ton of weight and started lifting like 10 months ago. The amount of attention I get now from girls is unreal, a lot of them are taller than me too (5'7). I have no idea how to deal with them desu, never even flirted with a girl before this started happening. It's fun though

Display masculine qualities, have a mission to works towards, and blaze your own path. A good life leads to bitches, not the other way around.

>want to be a good fighter
>be only 5'7"

This is worse feel, and the earlier comments on how awkward it is to fight a dwarf is even worse. I'll never live my honorable warrior culture fantasy.

>tfw 1.7m
why do I feel so comfy

Yes, all of them that I know personally. Granted they typically weren't dating fickle women from online dating sites, but yes, they've all had dates and about half are married now.

>go to gym

>come back and read this shit

I dont know why I come here, all people do is put other people down

in reality, height means nothing if you are ugly

>there's at least one girl in existence that is sexually attracted to them.

Good luck finding them in a world of 7 billion

Most girls really don't care after a certain age... The whole "6'0" and up" shit that girls are on is mostly young, dumb hs/college girls on twitter....

After 24-25, they stop caring... (I'm 6'0" btw)

However, 5'4" is FUCKING SHORT for a dude... Do I think some 5'9" chick would date a 5'4" manlet?

Not a fucking chance

>after 24-25 they stop caring

oh good

so people get to pick from used up sluts noone else wants

what a prize.