YOU hit the gym HARD whilst PAJEET eats chicken VINDALOO with onion BHAIJIS and bangs Sachu

YOU hit the gym HARD whilst PAJEET eats chicken VINDALOO with onion BHAIJIS and bangs Sachu

YOU gym hard to be able to enjoy TINY portions of sweets you consider 'cheat meals' while CHAD eats pizza and STACY gets CHADBURY cream PIES

YOU hit the gym HARD whilst TYRONE eats KFC and bones SHINIQUA

YOU shitpost on Veeky Forums while CHAD is so fucking sick and tired of PUSSY he decides to try DICK for a fucking change.

CHAD gobbles DICK while you contemplate your SEXUALITY

CHAD participates in 30-person BISEXUAL ORGIES whilst YOU are unable to fuck ANYONE from EITHER gender

YOU hit the THE PRESS in the SQUAT RACK while CHAD drinks a GALLON OF MILK A DAY and bangs COUSIN PECS ABS SOLID so that PAJEET will do WHATEVER IT TAKES C'MON

Huh, I don't get it. Who's this "Chad"?? Is he one of these fitness you tubers? Can someone explain?

Thanks in advance!

This is Chad.

Smh fit

WELL MEMED

chad is the ultimate male, a man lacking all the shortcomings that we have

>tfw got on Tinder
>tfw you realize that you literally need to be a tall, attractive as fuck, white male to even have a shot
>tfw you'll never be Chad

BATMAN TRAINS hard while SUPERMAN eats PIZZA and fucks LOIS with SUPER CRYPTON STRENGTH.

Yeah but I don't shit in the street

Underrated

remove the white part

tall and attractive is enough

Incorrect.

Nah dude. Being white is pretty crucial. Most of those college sluts pretty much only go for the white Chad.

Fucking group of pajeets aka PAJEETA has taken over my gym. THey smell like shit. they are dyels.. they act tough and they stare at women. They also do every single lift wrong. How to remove poo from the loo?

Brings loo and wear the flag of Britain

>wear the flag of Britain
lol england is basically a brown country now. Sand niggers and Pajeets have taken over that entire shithole.

where the fuck do you live?

>Works with each word

YOU hit the gym HARD whilst PAJEET eats chicken Bhaijis with onion Sachu and bangs Vindaloo

YOU take care of things at HOME whilst DIO steals a KISS from your FIRST LOVE

That is some uncanny valley tier face, something is just fucking wrong there.

Nope.

YOU squat EVERYDAY while CHANG eats CHOW MEIN and CHING sucks his SPRING ROLL

>no

YOU lift hard for the Olympics while KEISUKE just cosplays as an effeminate final fantasy character and drinks WAKAZAME out of YUKARI's wet OMANKO

Wonder where youre from. Im black and think im pretty ugly but i literally have to tell girls to fuck off since i already have an 8/10 white girlfriend

wow zero abs. shittiest body ive seen on Veeky Forums desu

YOU work on your SIX PACK while CHANG eats CHING'S POTSTICKERS

This. And you call those slits eyelids?

YOU hit the gym HARD whilst PAJEET goes POO in the LOO in DESIGNATED STREETS

Why are white guys so insecure

Jokes on im PAJEET

We must unite against the beta whites and secure a future for our Perfect non white children
First we have to steal their women and stop them from producing though

Jews already beat you to it

Good enough for me as long as the white dudes stop being born
Seems that's what white women are doing on purpose since they cannot resist non white penis