Natty limits, strength and mass gain

I've been lifting for about 3 months now and recently thought of this.

Right now I'm on PPL and I gained 12lbs in 3 months, from 137lb to 151lb. If I keep doing PPL and adding weights according to linear progression, how long will I be able to keep gaining the weight for? Can I just linearly progress all the way to 180lbs? 190lbs? 200lbs? 210lbs?

At some point, my body is going to hit its physical limit and I'm going to plateau. Will I still be able to stimulate my body to grow larger in size but not necessarily in strength and keep gaining 1lb/week?

Pic is my goal body.

Who is going to stop you? You can do anything you want to OP I believe in you.

No I just don't get it and that's why I'm asking

At some point I will hit a plateau.

E.g. If I bench 225lbs and stay the same strength level for a month because I can't progress anymore, will I still keep gaining 1lb/week if I am eating at caloric surplus?

Yes because that's how calories work. If you eat more than you use you're going to gain weight. It just might be less muscle if you're not progressing on your lifts

you didn't say how tall you are, but for a regular 6'0" male you'll typically get to around 200-220lbs at 15-20% body fat. if you want less body fat then that's possible as well, but your body weight will be significantly less. you can also be bigger, but your bf% will be even higher.

How's PPL going for you aesthetics wise?
I just started it a couple weeks ago.

5'10"

I have done SL before and PPL just blows it out of the water. It's a bit harder but you can see results a month in vs SL is just kind of like never.

Must also add that I am on metallicadpa's PPL which I found to be the best one of the bunch.

Gotcha. I was doing ICF previously for quite some time and I got really tired of it, switching to a new program makes lifting feel fun again.

>tfw james bond mode with less bodyfat

post body fag

>aiming this low

he's 5'10" and 180lbs

i am 5'10" and 180lbs

it seems easily maintainable without looking like a DYEL

maybe once i get to that ACHIEVABLE goal i can shoot for something else, but why set my standards so high that i get discouraged in the first year?

sorry meant i am 5'10" and not 180lbs

Hmm

He really is 5'10 which is funny because all of the previous Bonds were ~6'2

Post your body.

that is funny .. i guess ..

... yeah.

The idea of a PPL is that it isn't a specific routine but a way of organising your lifts. Don't be afraid of mixing it up and doing what you like/think you need

I did that same PPL program after a bro-split, not as effective as ICF SL in my opinion! There's little time for recuperation on PPL, and it took more time to get stronger than on the ICF program!

>who's gonna stop you?

Uh the laws of biology maybe?

>what is 500mg test e a week

It depends on your genetics, after 3 years you will know.