Physical confrontation

Okay Veeky Forums. I'm going to be getting into a physical confrontation soon. Story time.

New neighbors moved in beside my gf and I. Late 40s - possibly early 50s couple and they have a son (grandson?) that lives with them. The first few months were normal. But then loud obnoxious banging started happening and it would happen from morning till night. Sometimes waking us up at 11:30pm or early before work. I dismissed it as them hammering something but when it went on for a few weeks I started getting pissed. So I'd put my computer speakers against the wall and blast a JRE podcast to filter the banging out. Well soon I realized what the banging is. It's that small child running around up and down the stairs and jumping around. Now we live in small townhouses that are built side by side. Idc what your excuse is or how many kids you have, you should respect the neighbors around you and either take the kid to the park/playground that is literally across the street to burn off some steam, or sign him up for some sports to burn that energy. The stomping happens regularly, from sunrise to sunset. And today was the last straw. I had a day off today and was set to sleep in till at least 9am, but I was awoken at 6am by the loudest banging. I fucking immediately stormed out of bed and stomped as loud as I could down the stairs, and then silence. Then shortly after, loud stomping down their stairs, and a ring at my doorbell. I didn't answer the door. (cont)

So a few days later. We end up driving past the guy and I get a good look at him. He's some fat older guy, a Manlet, no taller than 5'10. Gave me and my girlfriend a "fuck you" look. Then again today. As we were pulling out of the garage to go for dinner, he and his wife were standing at their front door and literally gave us tough guy stares from the moment we pulled out till we left the complex. And when I say tough guy stares, I mean that fat bloke was looking like he wanted to strangle me. Fortunately for me, I've been doing BJJ for over a year now, have been lifting for 2 years, and have trained boxing on and off with my brother who boxes full time. This is going somewhere. I know it. We live side by side, it's only a matter of time before he confronts me. I personally can't stand fat out of shape cunts that try and act tough. It's one of my pet peeves. If this cunt manages to confront me, or if he says something to my girlfriend. I won't be holding back on being an edgy katana wielding cringe fag that calls him a pathetic fat fuck that tries to intimidate people half his age. So my question. How much of a faggot am I being? And also, how should I really handle this? I don't appreciate the stomping, the tough guy looks, or this tension that is brewing.

just putting this out there, op. maybe you're a transsexual. it's a possibility. you sure do whine like somebody who's conflicted by their gender disparity between their desired gender and the one expressed by their body.

Intimidate and cuck the shit out of him, if he confronts you. Humiliate him in front of his wife and kid, preferably. But only if he confronts you.

is jon snow the KoM? Like his he Lord of Manletfell, Warden of the Short?

Okay so 1 transgender comment.

What else can Veeky Forums grow at me

How do you propose I do that exactly?

Okay is this the mountain ?
What the fuck happened to him? Why is he basically a grunting monster now? And why is he super powerful all the sudden when we saw he basically got defeated by a 150lb 5 foot Manlet?

because money

You claim you are taller and stronger than him, so it shouldn't be that hard. Just tell him what a pieces of shit he and his family are. And to not do that type of crap any more.

Maybe call the cops a few times file a few domestic disturbance reports. to build a case mention the threatening behaviour of your neighbour.
That way when things do happen there is already abackground pointing to them as the agrressors.

If shit does happen then theres already some stuff stacked against them.

>and a ring at my doorbell. I didn't answer the door. (cont)
they probably wanted to apologize, you anxious twat

So this guy just rushed out to ring your doorbell after you ran down your stairs loudly one morning? Really?

If the kid is as loud as you say, they shouldn't even hear that over his noise.

I think you're being a paranoid faggot. Grow the fuck up and confront him first about the kid.

Remind him that the kid is more fragile than you are, if he starts getting hostile or aggressive.

>he stared at me and I didn't do anything

Nigga go ahead and ask him "is there any problem buddy?" And get it over with u faggot

it's funny because when you get angry, you lose all your power, but you feel like you are more powerful... until you lose

This. Document the behavior as best you can.

Also be smart about it, when the inevitable happens it better be him attacking you and maybe install a few cameras.

He's a zombie now.

I might have believed that... If he hadn't stomped aggressively down the stairs seconds before bringing my door bell. I'm not the type of person that enjoys confrontations, and I have anxiety. I literally started lifting, and training martial arts for reasons exactly like this. I hate confrontations but I feel better about myself knowing I could handle it (physically)

ok, well just to answer your initial question, you're gay.

Okay. So I should call the non emergency when the stomping goes on for longer than like 30mins? And just say I'd like to report a domestic disturbance ? Sounds simple enough

Yup 15 should do it to imho

Physical confrontations are never good. I try to avoid them when I can. Better to speak to him and be the bigger man and resolve the issue peacefully.

Then if he's a cunt well you know what to do.

> Murricans and their cardbox "homes" problems

but the manlet's speed was superior man.

Canada bro actually. And yeah these townhouses I live in are dogshit. Paper thin walls. Fucking obnoxious. I plan on moving out of here by the end of the year.

>lanklets actually believe "speed is superior" is a meme

The mountain was fucked until the Manlet got too cocky. If he held it together, the mountain would be dead.

OP you seriously shouldve rang his bell the first time it happened and complained to him. maybe they have no idea you can hear their kid banging up and down the stairs like that?

i had a problem with my neighbors dog barking all night and confronted them about it, and they literally told me to fuck off and call the cops. so i did, and they got nailed with a $100 fine for noise and a $250 fine for not having a dog license. all without me having to throw a punch, and i literally havent heard that dog bark since i reported them.

Not op but how does stomping warrant a domestic disturbance? Especially when it's a child.

"Hello police? My neighbors are stomping, I'd like to file a domestic disturbance report"

"umm did you try asking them to stop?"

"n-no"

...?

>"umm did you try asking them to stop?"
this is seriously the first question the cops will ask you. now you have this weird awkward passive aggressive stand off that you've created - have fun chatting with your neighbor now.

and you're canadian? throw a punch and see how quickly you land in prison. guy i went to high school with did this to someone at a red light and hes been labelled a dangerous offender for life. have fun never getting a job that pays more than min wage.

a police officer will NEVER tell you to confront the thing that you're calling 911 over, and neither will a 911 dispatcher

they will both tell you to stay as far away from it as possible and will talk to you to keep you calm while the cops are on the way

Lol two opposite answers.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

and when the cops show up and find up it was a kid running around the whole time, and find out that you were well aware that it was a kid, then have fun being taken seriously in any sort of future dispute with them.

There's only one thing you can do, rape him.
Being serious, tail him where he goes, and once you get his schedule down you can be where he is before he gets there.
Make sure your face and body is covered so he can't identify you, knock him out, drag his ass somewhere secluded, and rape him until his ass splits open.

Guarantee he won't fuck with you again.

everything in the world in a nutshell

I never said I wanted to confront anyone.. Have you even read anything or did you just comment right away? I Basically said I'm getting threatening vibes and stares from him and hate confrontations. I'd never attack anyone. The only way I'm fighting in a street fight is if I'm being attacked and NEED to defend myself.

>"oh, the domestic disturbance that happens everyday is just a child? Well I'll be damned. Take a free pass and continue stomping and disturbing the neighbors. Shame on you OP! You will never be taken seriously at this police station ever again!!"

sorry OP, i do admit i skimmed it a bit, id recommend just keeping your distance and reporting any disruptive shit they do. if he DOES confront you, just stand your ground (not in the american sense of course), and if he lays a finger on you hes fucking done. our canadian laws favour keeping people safe, and you can essentially ruin the guys life if he shoves you to the ground. just call the cops if it happens and ensure you have a witness.

however if he DOES start attacking you, then by all means fight back. if you're a fairly upstanding citizen with no prior record, you can get away with doing some pretty horrible shit to him, like biting an ear off or gouging an eye. use that white privilege to your advantage.

Yeah it sounded stupid to me too

Kek. Tbh. Reporting them for domestic disturbance every time they stomp sounds x10 better than a punch in the face. A punch can heal and it's over. But a bunch of domestic disturbance reports don't look good at all.

> when you get angry, you lose all your power, but you feel like you are more powerful... until you lose

I don't even want to be a tough guy. I don't want to lock horns. I guess I should have gone over to talk to them about it. But I didn't realize what it was until it was too late. But I just hate when cunts like this who are obviously in the wrong try and act tough. Especially because he's fat and smokes cigarettes. Like, what is it with smokers and this "tough guy" persona? I can't be the only one that notices this.

They took it out into the woods and left it there. You killed pup

This isn't a fucking die hard film, it's a domestic disturbance. They WILL ask if you've spoken to the neighbour first. Which is what should have happened in the first place.

Goodnight pupper.

m8, stop overthinking this. you're obviously an autistic manchild, but you really should walk over and talk to them the next time they disturb you

How fucking hard is it to pay attention? Maester Qyburn (the guy who was kicked out of the Citadel for doing experiments with dead bodies) brought The Mountain back to life with his crazy experiments. But now he's like a mindless zombie that just follows orders. He was always super powerful, he got defeated by poison on the manlet's spear but not before crushing his head like a grape.

That sounds hilarious desu.

But there's already this awkward tension. Also, his stares don't make me want to see him. I don't think it would go down nicely. I'm not looking to get into a fight with a fat out of shape smoker. that'll only make me look bad for being the 20 something year old "BOXER AND JIU JITSU GUY!" (which is what people would be saying in his defence) that beat up the defenceless old man. Even if it was just me defending myself. Idk.

That's how it works in Germany, from what I've heard. Noise rules don't apply to kids.

you could just use a strap on ejaculanting dragon dildo for the rape. I mean, we are not talking about a juicy succulent shaven ass.

Aah ty I must have missed that. I feel better now about watching

Op is a beta faggot who thinks Veeky Forums is his personal blog

How about instead of being a violet sperg, you try fucking talking to them? "Hey your kid is stomping around at all hours of the night/early morning and I need to get my 8 hours of sleep for work." If they're cunts about it, then you can escalate, like putting poisoned candies out for the little shit to eat. Fucking hate kids.

Yeah anxiety does make me feel autistic. I'd rather just report for disturbance tho. Idc if the police ask me if I spoke to them. I'll just say

"No, I haven't gone to speak to them. The old man on more than one occasion stares at us and gives off a threatening vibe. I don't want any physical altercation to happen between us. Thought I'd leave it for the police"

Is that so hard.

>Then shortly after, loud stomping down their stairs, and a ring at my doorbell. I didn't answer the door.
>How much of a faggot am I being?
Full faggot. If you want to avoid a physical confrontation, you need to have a verbal one. If you're too afraid to do that, suck it up and live by their rules.

So call the police, what's the big deal bro

Not beta enough to drop spaghetti in front of girls. But not alpha enough to confront an angry neighbor.

If you have any anxiety you're definitely in beta territory still. I've been in confrontations, I get nervous, I can't think straight and can't control the volume of my voice. In other words. I feel like a small child when my anxiety gets the better of me.

Will be next time the stomping goes on for longer than 20ish minutes, my good sir!

Good man, stop worrying about your neigbhours now. You've got more fun/important stuff going on in your life

Well in my (civilised, western) country, violence is not an option for many reasons. This situation calls for advanced social skills, perhaps you don't have them. But a first step would be to respectfully but firmly verbally communicate with them (no staring!) about how you perceive the issue and why they are acting this way.

I'd say chances are that they are actually normal people. If you're really smart and nice you can probably ameliorate the situation at least a bit. The truth is (in my country again) that you can't really do that much against loud neighbours, but there are many stories of neighbourship feuds that escalated in absurd ways making everybody lose big time. There even was a story recently where some neonazis repeatedly tried to kill and carved swastikas into the chest and face of the neighbour of one of the nazis sister, wanting to make him move. He was a shift worker and his schedule was not compatible with that of the sister's family. Funny thing is that he got attacked four times, although he gave notice to the police before the first attack. I don't know what happened afterwards.

Still the point is that open aggression is almost always stupid and counter-productive.

Jesus Nigga file a noise complaint like a normal fucking human being.

You know what you shouldn't do? Beat the shit out of an old man and land up in jail for assault.

Imagine that in court, an overweight guy in his 50s with bruises all over his face standing on one side and a jacked dude standing on the other. Who do you think the Jury is going to believe in that situation?

Literally the only good tip here

Dude. I live in a small town in Canada where the worst violence that happens is gang related and usually goes down on the bad side of town. I simply said I don't appreciate his stares, his tough guy attitude, and most of all, the stomping. I knew I'd have half of fit hating me and the other half with me. But this is 100% their fault and if they're too oblivious to how loud their stomping is in townhouses that are literally connected to each other then maybe they need to have a chat with the police.

Ever thinking about putting on your big boy panties and telling your neighbors nicely that you can't sleep with their fuck trophy running up and down the stairs all night? Quit being a bitch and talk to them, faggot.

I'll be doing this But thanks for the advice.

from my own experience, guys who boast about his "martial art" training dont know shit about real fighting. So OP, you are a faggot.

Anyway, here are some tips for you.

First, do you think the guy is the kind that can kill ( stab, shoot) you? You should instinctively know the answer.

If yes, you should back off, he is a dangerous person. You cannot win a fight against someone who can kill, no matter how strong, big and well trained you are.

If you think he doesnt have the gut to kill you, then just dont give a shit about him but also let him know that you will beat the shit out of him in a fight.

Read more fag.

All your assumptions have been answered.

This is Canada. Not America. People don't go around shooting and stabbing each other.

That sounds great and all, but you clearly didn't read the OP. Opie himself is the real cuck.

>neighbors have loud kid
>instead of knocking on the door and explaining the problem then asking if they could fix it in a civilized manner, OP doesn't talk to them once, but passive aggressively plays loud music and stomps like a baby bitch
>if he was a respectable and confident man, the neighbors would politely comply, if not, THEN you can consider OP's bitch ideas

Also
>I've had one year of bjj and am still a whitebelt
>neighbors be warned

You sound like you know nothing about fighting and you're too much of a beta faggot to open the door when he rang your bell. Fighting is not an option cause you're a faggot so just find the pebbles you call balls and talk to him or file a noise complaint. Call him a fat fuck as much as you want but it sounds like the weak bullied faggot who does that on the internet after getting the shit beaten out of him at school.

Well I'm a blue belt in BJJ and have won gi and no gi tournaments so I know about fighting.

I'm sorry my post triggered you so bad. Maybe it's because you're jealous of something? Idk what it'd be. There's quite literally no reason for you to be this angry over an anonymous text.

This guy understands. OP is a massive pussy.
Why the fuck would you not respond the door?

Maybe read more before commenting and making yourself look uninformed? Just a heads up for next time.

Any gym that gives blue belt before two years minimum is a mcdojo

>second lowest rank
>"I know fighting"

From my own experience, guys that boast about knowing who is and who isn't a fighter are the ones who go to bars to watch UFC and shout at the screen saying "NO TAKE HIM DOWN! NO DO THIS DO THAT,".

They also wished they trained in martial arts but don't have the balls, confidence, or dedication to do so. You really fall into that category, squirt.

>gets cucked by fat old ex-Chad neighbor who is probably fucking his gf on the side
>comes to Veeky Forums to bitch
>gets cucked by Veeky Forums
>bitches more

Thanks for confirming you know nothing about martial arts. I'll be sure to filter you so you don't give anymore of your horrible uninformed input.

Fuckin eh. Why is it always the dyels that think they know everything?

>meme 1
>meme 2
>meme 3

Are you trying to make me kek? I appreciate it

>getting this rused on Veeky Forums

Well meme'd, reddit

Because they're deeply insecure and would rather scramble for any ammunition they can to attack a fellow Veeky Forums bro than lend a helping hand.

Don't worry. All the people here, including me, that gave you advice are going to make it. The cross posting shit posters are literally from /pol/ and /tv/ and don't even lift.

Use this meme next time friendo

>I-it's just a ruse guise!!! Seriously
>I was rusing you all along

>those dank /tv/ memes
Kek'd

Just talk it over you damn idiot.

Saved, thanks senpai

Words have never solved anything user

idk about your country, but in mine you can call the cops for disturbing the peace after 11pm, no matter its a running kid, someones dog, or some old fart watching tv. I'd check if the law is on your side and call the cops when next time.

Also consult a lawyer about what you can do legally here, since verbal encounter isnt an option.

you know this has actually crossed my mind before and i sort of feel terrible, but at the same time i really like having a peaceful bark-free sleep.

They're oblivious because you haven't fucking talked to them about it. "Why doesn't the bad man read my mind and do what I want?" Because when he came over to talk to you about it you hid like a little girl.

yeah serious, do it. people call the cops for less so they're used to stuff like this. just act apologetic and explain that you've tried putting up with it but enoughs enough. theyll most likely pay him a visit and have a chat with him, and hopefully hes as much of a prick as you believe he is and acts like a dick to the cops and scores himself a sweet fine and gives you license to phone him in whenever he pisses you off.

and try to avoid a fight if it comes to that, even if he starts it. you have no idea how batshit insane the guy might be and wind up with a hobo knife in your neck

>asking a board littered with social degenerate angry 20 something year old under achievers for advice

This was your first problem.

>opens door
>old man holding a delicious freshly baked pie
>pie thoughtfully made with whey crust and full of BCAA and creatines
>"sorry for all the noise user, my son has severe seizures and is prone to attacks, hes fallen down the stairs a few times, he doesn't have a lot of time left in this world and we... we..."
>man starts crying, pie starts slipping from his hands
>user stares blankly, reaches into closet, produces white belt with BO JEETSU markered on it
>gives threatening glare and slams door
>puts on playlist "GOAT SS MIX", cranks stereo
>has loud fake seizures against wall, lmaoing to self
>sound of pie hitting pavement and soft weeping outside drowned out by linkin park
>mfw

Yep.

OP. Should have gone to Reddit. I'm not even memeimg right now. Never ask for actual advice here. Like do you even know where you are? And if your life is real (girlfriend, house, job) why the fuck are you here with us NEETs?

Again with this "le fit is NEET" meme. 9/10 fitizens have and always will be normalfags, ass you call them, who don't live with parents, have gfs and so on.

There's some kids next door that usually bang on walls or make noise outside. I've banged on the wall back and also told 'em to keep it down quite a few times. Doesn't really matter though, kids will always make noise.

It seems to be bothering you more than it bothers me though. I would just keep banging back at them whenever their kid acts up, I think they'll get the idea. Obviously you don't have to answer the door, but it'd probably be better to just do that and get it over with.

I have a gated door and other people have chain locks, for this type of thing. If you think the guy is just gonna open a can of whoopass on you, you can hide behind these things.

I doubt that'd be his immediate response though, unless he's absolute redneck trash. Worst case scenario he'll probably just say "WTF man?" to which you tell him "your kid is fucking pounding on the walls". Dude sounds like a douche so don't put it nicely.

>9/10 fitizens have and always will be normalfags, ass you call them, who don't live with parents, have gfs and so on.

Looks like Summer is here

>9/10 fitizens have and always will be normalfags, ass you call them, who don't live with parents, have gfs and so on.

Fitizens made it and are so caught up with real life they forget Veeky Forums is a thing. As soon as you leave stupid nerdy immaturity alone, you realize how useless it is as a hobby and only occasionally come here to laugh at people fail at everything.

Lol at these faggot internet tough guys thinking all people can easily be reasoned with.

Greetings! Hello! And welcome to Veeky Forums fitness!!!. Or Veeky Forums for short.
Please, make yourself at home. We have constructive and intellectual threads here, such as "yfw no gf" or everyone's favourite "yfw no gym bro". We primarily judge, criticize, and accuse people who are more muscular than we are of steroids. So please, make yourself at home. Send us a dick pic. And enjoy the homo erotic ride!