Help me

Help me
Femanon here i am 5 4' feet weighs 55kg with in my optimum weight for height but my problem is BELLY FAT i have a protruding belly of a 20wk preggo, i have this marriage coming of my best friend and bridesmaid dress is slim fitting which makes me look like pregnant so help me to get a rock hard flat stomach in one month plus gym is no option bc its real far from where i live so money and time aren't in favour
Tl'dr exercise routine to get a flat stomach in 30 days at home

Other urls found in this thread:

news.health.com/2015/03/10/what-is-waist-training/
scoobysworkshop.com/advanced-fat-loss-carb-cycling/
youtube.com/watch?v=CUBD9h-jDn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In one month you can lose about 2-4 kg of body fat according to the sticky.

This won't be just in your belly but everywhere though.

What do you expect us to say without a picture of you?

Also, I can't determine if this is bait.

read the sticky you lazy piece of shit

Maleanon here.

Just eat fat free yoghurt and microwaved peas for a few weeks you'll lose all the weight

Please let me feel your beard

Your only option is steroids. Tbh DESU fampai, but we're really gonna need to see what we're working with. Time stamp, tits.

read the sticky

>eat less
>start working out, anything physical that you like will work

>help me lose a gut in a month without gym
Realistically? Starve more or less.
Have fun

Stop snacking. Eat a carrot if you get that hungry. Drink water or black coffee only.

Did you really just ask for that.... on Veeky Forums?
You poor sad boy...

No alchohol, no carbs and no big meals. This'l get you deflated at least

>Implying I have a beard.

The trenbolone has turned me into a savage. I apologized famalam. Forgot this board was above the rest. Am I rite?

I know its unrealistic but i dnt want to lose weight from other parts of body i was always a very lean person ppl even used to ask me if i have any eating disorder now i have gained weight in last two years and i look good overall/healthy but only this belly is killing me

read the sticky

Its not why would someone make this boring bait

"I'm a girl, I don't have to read the sticky - give me my own thread telling me I can spot reduce and tell me I'm pretty"

Op here yeah you nailed it.. do it bc i have tits and you would do it bc you have blood supply which only goes to your boner, brain is not working for you

I have, but i need some miraculous plan which i thought may be any of you have discovered after sticky is made

corset training

Ok i ll look into this

DOESN'T LOOKING RIGHT
news.health.com/2015/03/10/what-is-waist-training/

Sudoku removes belly fat, try that. Otherwise your best bet is to start six months ago.

Can't spot reduce fat, retard. Ain't no silver bullet for altering biochemistry.
Squats, hamstring curls, and hip thrusts will let you keep the ass you're probably afraid of losing. Your tits are probably gonna shrink, but you gotta decide whether your potbelly embarrasses you more.

Read this out loud and tell me you're not retarded

:( :( ok pot belly ofcours

stop baiting, STICKY

It's not unrealistic it's impossible

Appearantly you're brain isn't working either since you can't read the sticky or even post a current body pic. Maybe it's all the healthy fats going to your belly instead of your brain ?

>ignored are logical advice
>hmmm corset training? Dis seems like gud idea

Your*
>inb4 OP uses spelling error to say my brain isn't working either

Fat storage is a bitch and its genetic, not much you can do about it, but there are 3 things that will make your waist look slimmer:
1) Loose some fat (not weight, fat).
2) Build some ass and thighs.
3) Do some lat work.
While the first makes you waist smaller, second and third gives better proportions. Worked for my gf.

>eat less
>move more
>lift weights
>read the fucking sticky

Fuck off cunt.

Eat less then you currently do and jog/cycle/swim

You can feel my dicks beard

Do an oxy powder cleanse, the stomach bulge is probably just intestinal build up and bloating. Clear your system the fuck out and it should look okay for the wedding (keep in mind this isnt a miracle treatment, you will get the bulge again--this is just a quick fix to do before the event)

Well it's not like the weight will disappear from places that already have no fat.

>yeah you nailed it
Are you implying spot reduction is real?

>Sticky crunch 3xF

PSMF now >>> reddit.com/r/psmf

Why do your feet weigh 55kg?

Either scoobysworkshop.com/advanced-fat-loss-carb-cycling/

Or Clen/DNP

Abs4summer is REAL

>but my problem is BELLY FAT i have a protruding belly of a 20wk preggo

I don't even need to see pictures. You have APT. You aren't fat, you have shit posture and it makes you stick out your belly.

Show feet or gtfo.

Mods I believe this is grounds for a ban

fuck I hate faggots like you

die in real life, you little rat bitch

if your belly is protruding because your transverse abdominis muscle is weak then all you need to do is strengthen it.

the TA muscle wraps around your torso like a sheet and holds in your organs etc. if it's weak then the organs will "hang out" in a protruded belly - and conversely if you "suck in your gut" one of the mechanisms involved in that is the TA tightening. This is why some bodybuilders use "stomach vacuums" which is essentially sucking in your gut and holding it - to strengthen the TA to give them a "tighter waist".

if you actually have body fat then there won't be any way to quickly lose it - so try activating and strengthening your TA and hopefully that's enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUBD9h-jDn8

I found this video helped me to work out how to activate it.

Eat 500 cals a day until the belly is gone. Not even kidding.

DNP is your only option sista