Okay. So here's the run down

Okay. So here's the run down.

>21
>NEET
>addicted to weed
>trying to kick cold turkey
>mfw my sleep schedule is fucked
>I used weed to keep myself from boredom because I stay up all night and sleep all day
>workouts have been fucked lately
>diet is shit
>day one without weed
>I'm in my room, it's almost 4am
>wide awake
>won't get sleepy till 5-6am
>will end up sleeping till like 2pm

First world problems are hard bros

1mg melatonin 30 minutes before you need to go to sleep

Stop buying weed and lift more.

Stop buying weed and lift more.

Get an alarm to wake you up at 9-10 every day and make sure you stay awake through the day till 10 or so dont go beyond 12 in about a week you should be fine

Stop being a piece of shit lift more and start dieting

This.

I use medicinal, but I'll go a few weeks every now and then without it just to get a break.

Melatonin when the insomnia is really bad, screens off an hour before bed. It's really worth it to just get your shit together, though, even if you're a neet. Try to start waking up earlier and maybe taking up some hobbies.

I don't work, my husband takes care of me, so I'm a neet, too, basically. I used to do what you do, staying up all night and doing nothing but I started giving myself chores to do during the day that would give me something to do and keep me from boredom, as well as stave off the depression.

Things that helped:

Cooking and baking (things like bread, pickles, icecream, really elaborate meals, etc) - It's really calming, gives you something to look forward to, and gives you a nice skill to impress people with, plus gifts to people you know to get those social gains.

Reading - Do this before bed to get sleepy, or when you feel like you're craving weed or can't find anything to keep your attention. It's also just a good consumer hobby if you have to have one.

Cardio - Go for a run or something to mix up your routine. Even if you hate cardio there's shit that's fun still. Go swim or something. Maybe take up kayaking. Do what you love.

Find some hobbies - Sports, crafting/woodworking/etc, programming, even just something like puzzles. Learn to enjoy something besides smoking and consumer hobbies.

Didn't mean for this to turn into a step-by-step guide on how to not be a neet, but it is what it is.

Naw just stop smoking weed, you will have a couple weeks of withdrawals then sleep better than ever

One more question guys
>bf is going on trip on Saturday for 6 days
>we have always slept together
>will be alone, sad, and empty
>thinking about buying weed one last time for the week to keep myself occupied and not with this empty feeling

OP I used to think I was addicted to weed and smoked every day, then I realised that you can't get addicted to weed and I was just calling it an addiction to justify continuing to be a useless lazy piece of shit, I quit 2 years ago cold turkey and now I lift 5 times a week and have a awesome job and am disgusted looking back by how much time I wasted smoking the magic herbs of mental retardation

I'm not pretending I'm addicted. And I'm not its physically addicted. I'm saying I am having withdrawals and feel empty without it. I know for a fact if I were to go on that trip with my bf for 6 days I'd feel 100% fine. I only feel empty because I have nothing. I know the answer "go do shit". Right now it's kinda hard with a messed up sleeping schedule.

Honestly you just sound pathetic, you know the answers to your questions but your just trying to bullshit yourself and strangers on a Jordanian camel auction site so you can continue being a degenerate. If not having your fix will leave you unable to make it through 6 days emotionally you might as well switch to heroin cause you are already a hopeless junkie

Get a job. Holy shit that's the secret! Now you're cured.

:(

user...were suppose to be friends..

n-no homo, right???

This user speaks the truth

I ditched all my friends who smoke weed everyday because they are lazy fiends who will ruin every attempt to do something worthwhile because they can't work it around their habit.

Well I still like you user. And I'll always consider us friends

F . L U X
L
U
X

I'm a grill..

All I read is "bla bla bla I'm a lazy bitch"

Get a grip dude.

Why do you think I'm a dude? Did I say that somewhere?

>addicted to weed

Sort your shit out. I stopped my medication for my mental health because it was fucking my hormones.
Sure, I have lost control but rather have a good body. If I can do it you can faggot.

So you're a girl who is a NEET, can't stop smoking weed, and can't spend 6 days alone at your house?

Kill yourself, fatass. Your relationship is clearly unhealthy since you're so fucking dependent on other sources of happiness than your own mind and self. That's the root of the problem here, you are like a baby who is helpless-- you depend on outside sources to keep you happy. You need to either stop being a fat, lazy cunt or kill yourself already. You sound so fucking unattractive because of this post.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

If you have legit insomnia, relocate your bed to an east facing window so you get blasted by the sun in the morning and it'll be a bit easier to wake up.

Also, use f.lux on your pc if you're getting screen time late at night, spend your last 30mins before bed reading or preparing for the next day etc.

I'm not a sleep expert, but these things have helped me before.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Stop smoking weed, the addiction is only mental.

If you cant kick a mental addiction you should just hang yourself

>then I realised that you can't get addicted to weed and I was just calling it an addiction to justify continuing to be a useless lazy piece of shit,
You're a retard.

>I'm not pretending I'm addicted
>I am having withdrawals
Oh look, you are too.

You can be addicted to anything: gambling, masturbating, online gaming. You honestly think you can't be addicted to a mind-altering, habit-forming drug?

Worst comment I've seen all week.

>26
>never smoked cigarettes
>smoked weed tho
>made joins by mixing with cigarettes
>become addicted to nicotine, brain only sees joint as source of it
>never crave cigs
>buy vape thingy
>able to quit cold turkey but sleep is fucked
>do some googlygoogle magic shit
>decide to supplement melatonin
>take in one pill then lie in bed
>out cold in 15 minutes
>sleep properly
YOU CAN DO IT

Good luck with the dreams tho, they get real weird

I'm not pretending. I'm well aware it's a mental struggle. Have you even read anything in this thread?

wait... what's everyone's issue with weed? I smoke everyday, as well as lifting and cardio. I always smoke a bowl pack after the gym to chill out. I understand it makes some folks lazy as fuck, but it always keeps my spirits high and motivates me to get all my business done. Also weed plus cardio is fucking awesome, especially swimming.

Jesus Christ is this a thing? Because I get weird as fuck dreams when I stop smoking.

No one has a problem with weed, we have a problem with NEET worthless women who post for attention and have serious dependency issues. This girl needs to hang herself

okie dokie okie oke

That's mean user. You don't mean that! I'm sure we'd get along if we met irl. I'm very friendly :)

if he and weed is everything in your life you need to diversify your interests.

I used to smoke weed every day for years, but then someone called me a drug addict so I immediately quit cold turkey just to spite them. Only started smoking again 2 years later (about once a year.) Point is, ''weed addicts'' are full of shit.

Weed is known to suppress REM (not deep sleep, only REM) AKA it stops you from having dreams. This is why it is a blessing for those with PTSD/night terrors. When you stop smoking, you're much more likely to fall into REM asap for the first week or two. Every time I stop smoking weed I have vivid realistic dreams of smoking/getting high ;(

Maybe start an ECA stack?

I dunno bro. You need a goal to obsess over. Something other than "quitting weed".

Maybe getting that killer 6-pac you used to only wish was possible. Maybe it's saving up money to buy a certain thing. Maybe it's a business idea. Or maybe just a social/relationships orientated goal.... But you need one. You need to focus and obsess over it to the point it could be considered unhealthy... A new addiction itself.

I have overcome an addiction myself. And the one thing that finally made me quit for good was working towards my fitness goals (starting from crack addict mode). Used all the extra money on supplements and food.

I essentially swapped my substance addiction for an addiction setting goals and achieving them...

You'll make it OP. But just realize you will be addicted to SOMETHING your entire life. It's just who you are. But you CAN choose what you are addicted to. So pick something productive. Something more socially acceptable. Something that allows you to
PLOW
DAT
PUSSY

Don't smoke weed to help even out emotions, that's just a recipe for disaster.